• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

GolazoDan

I replaced my old original style 360 with the newer style one. Good god almighty this thing is quiet. Currently in the process of transferring 115GB. May take a while.

I think Cleverley as his midfield partner suits him.

He plays further forward than Scholes and is a more willing runner. It let's Carrick pass forward a bit more.
Mmm, I think Clev fits better alongside him than Scholes does but still isn't ideal.

Cleverley is mobile in terms of dropping into spaces but he still isn't particularly dynamic. An on form Anderson would be far better. Somebody like Dembele or a Yaya Toure would be perfect because they would be a help physically but can also carry the ball.

Cleverley really needs to start imposing himself. We know he is a neat and tidy player and he does offer us something useful but really and truly I don't see what he offers to the team which is massively valuable. Yesterday for example, should have been a game when he was taking the ball and doing some damage.

You're right. 16 points was the gap this time last year.
16 points is still a fair bit more than 10 tbf.

Clegg

United fans, i heard you guys are looking for a defender this transfer window is that true?

Well we've had terrible luck with injuries and two of our defenders are getting on a bit.

It wouldn't surprise me if United were on the lookout for a new centre half.

Well we've had terrible luck with injuries and two of our defenders are getting on a bit.

It wouldn't surprise me if United were on the lookout for a new centre half.
The RedIssue ITK's are saying it's a dead cert a new defender will be arriving in the summer.

Would like that to happen. Hummels plz!

Lewa has taken to FB to say he doesn't know of any move to Man United.

1347197899444.jpg

Clegg

The RedIssue ITK's are saying it's a dead cert a new defender will be arriving in the summer.

Would like that to happen. Hummels plz!

Lewa has taken to FB to say he doesn't know of any move to Man United.

1347197899444.jpg

If that's true then maybe Rio might be leaving in the summer?

Imo we need a new, quality defender. But it's still a bit strange that we've not had any serious confirmation on a new midfield signing.

If that's true then maybe Rio might be leaving in the summer?

Imo we need a new, quality defender. But it's still a bit strange that we've not had any serious confirmation on a new midfield signing.
They reckon Rio is leaving, but basically based on 'Rio not being offered new deal' rather than 'We know that Rio is no longer wanted' if that makes sense. Most of the info coming from there at the moment is about Fergie going and Pep coming, though.

It's a tough one with CB. We basically need that Vidic level player there. If Vidic comes back to that form then I wouldn't really want another top top player who could stunt Smalling/Jones. But then if Vidic can't get back to that level we definitely need to buy a top quality centre half. I guess what happens with Vidic from now until the summer may determine that.

I thought he was really good in the second half yesterday. So imposing and it was great to see. Looked rusty as hell early doors though.

We're officially going to buy Federico Peluso.

Padoin 2.0

And Padoin is basically Pepe 2.0. So yeah, Pepe 3.0.

I fucking love Padoin now, and of course Simone is my first love. I remember when I was upset Pepe started over Krasic. Now I actively want us to change formations to suit him haha.

You can tell Padoin is very grateful he plays for Juve and relishes every opportunity. Giaccherini too: his mazy runs are surprisingly effective late in games. Saved our ass loads of times. I think these players benefit greatly from being surrounded by top quality players. They give them the space to grow and they help us out massively.

Cannavaro defending his brother:
I still love him :(
Cannavaro.... che vergogna! Great in his prime, massive in the world cup, but abandoned us in our time of need and was fucking atrocious when he came back. Fuck him.

Lastly Cunte on Drogba:

Shut the fuck up Cunte. You're stuck here forever.

Cunte stays here. Fuck Drogba. We're not the new Milan, signing foreign players for two month loans like Beckham.

Taarabt:

"My agent is in talks with Milan. It would be good for me as it would open up the doors to Barca or Madrid."

[.IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lho6zmd1fm1qflmv5.gif[/IMG]

Milan: stepping stone to join a great team. Just ask Ibra, Silva, and Cassano.
Don't ask Nocerino

---

Timerda, just face facts: an Ogbonna-Juventus future is inevitable when you get return home to Serie B :p

Clegg

They reckon Rio is leaving, but basically based on 'Rio not being offered new deal' rather than 'We know that Rio is no longer wanted' if that makes sense. Most of the info coming from there at the moment is about Fergie going and Pep coming, though.

It's a tough one with CB. We basically need that Vidic level player there. If Vidic comes back to that form then I wouldn't really want another top top player who could stunt Smalling/Jones. But then if Vidic can't get back to that level we definitely need to buy a top quality centre half. I guess what happens with Vidic from now until the summer may determine that.

I thought he was really good in the second half yesterday. So imposing and it was great to see. Looked rusty as hell early doors though.

I understand what you're saying. Evans is a first choice CB for the medium term but I think Smalling and Jones will eventually usurp him.

Rio is on his last legs and will need replacing. But as you said, the form of Vidic will determine if we need a top quality replacement or a young player with lots of potential.

I'll welcome either signing though.

Slizz

I thought Borini because the house looked kinda like his in Being Liverpool and the lack of a shoe on one foot. Then Reina cause hes always taking pictures.

Arnie

I thought Borini because the house looked kinda like his in Being Liverpool and the lack of a shoe on one foot. Then Reina cause hes always taking pictures.

Jesus, go work for the CIA already.

I've been on my laptop for far too long today, going to head out for a run.

Wrex seems likea bot of a cunt so far, and I like using Kaidan's abilities, and haven;t really found a situation where tech would come in handy. Might use Tali for the Geth missions

Hey you're not so bad. Don't listen to these heathens. Wrex is an insuperable cunt. You'll know what to do when the time comes.

Hixx

If we're doing footy jokes...

Villa players went on a hunger strike yesterday... eight nothing all day.

FUCKING LAST POST

Top Bottom