• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

My Mum wants me to wear a shirtfor The Queen's arrival in an hour or so. No, wait a minute, its not Queen Elizabeth II. Its my Nan, a long-retired forklift-company secretary who always seems vaguely racist against the Japanese

Wilbur

Banned
Happy birthday Anderson! I hope your namesake has a wonderful year.

One of my mates had a baby at 5:06 this morning!

My Mum wants me to wear a shirtfor The Queen's arrival in an hour or so. No, wait a minute, its not Queen Elizabeth II. Its my Nan, a long-retired forklift-company secretary who always seems vaguely racist against the Japanese

fucking :lol :lol :lol

I closed it. You're not getting banned.

You gave me the gift of mercy for Christmas, and I have nothing for you :(

Watching any football tomorrow? I actually recommend you watch Stoke-Liverpool tomorrow, would like to hear your analysis on both teams from a neutral standpoint without as much experience of the teams as most of us here. It could be interesting to see if Stoke's tactics are something that we apply negativity to without thought, or if its intrinsically true. Plus, you'll get lols aplenty either way :D

dc89

:lol brilliant.

---

What a quandary. Do I put my Christmas money towards new football boots or a Wii U.

dc89

Just saw a user outside the Football thread with a Gervinho avatar. Should I PM him?

I've seen a user out of here with the MCFC crest as his avatar.

I pointed the way to the thread but nope. His name had 'magician' in it so I don't know where he's gone. Maybe it was Tevez and he's done another disappearing act.

Mumei

Watching any football tomorrow? I actually recommend you watch Stoke-Liverpool tomorrow, would like to hear your analysis on both teams from a neutral standpoint without as much experience of the teams as most of us here. It could be interesting to see if Stoke's tactics are something that we apply negativity to without thought, or if its intrinsically true. Plus, you'll get lols aplenty either way :D

I have four or five games, I think, from this weekend saved; I have only watched one (Reading vs Manchester) and half of another (QPR vs Newcastle), so I have those for now. Unfortunately I don't think I see that game scheduled to record for me, though.

Fuck's sake, only just got the message to play football yesterday since my phone's been 'lost' for the last 3 days, when in fact my bellend of a Dad was charging it in the garage having seen it with a flat battery. What kind of fucking idiot does that without telling the person whose phone it is that they've done it?

... So reading the past few posts, have you guys successfully recruited ... anyone?

PM'd about 6, one of them posted a couple of times in here (Everton fan) one replied but hasn't posted in here yet (Besiktas fan) :(

Serves you right for rebelling against Father's teachings.

jZejrfe0iErFj.jpg

The Dark Side is good.

Always found it strange we have football over the festive period in this country. I don't mind personally I love it but as a player would you really want to be going in to training on Christmas Day!?

Yen

Always found it strange we have football over the festive period in this country. I don't mind personally I love it but as a player would you really want to be going in to training on Christmas Day!?
If I earnt the £20k per day, every day would be Christmas Day.

Hixx

2 hours training for about £2-20k? Aye.
Can't wait for the game tomorrow. We're due a win at OT.

And Krul is due a mistimed clearance punch to RVP's face.

Every team is due a win at OT

Also fuck christmas. The lull between opening presents and food is too long. TOO LONG

Salazar

You post like a green-faced hunchback, kyoufu

I can see Fletcher getting a run. ClevGod will get rotated, after being positively meek at Swansea.

It doesn't matter when we get the 3 points tomorrow.

Fuck Christmas indeed though. No family, no Christmas. :( I will have a few apples today.

I've already had an argument with my Dad if it makes you feel any better. Gonna be shit this year, obvious from the second I found out my nephew wouldn't be here :(

Linius

Just a small reminder for those of you who haven't played it yet (like me) and own an xbox, The Walking Dead episode one is free from this day till the 31st. The rest of the episodes will be on discount at december 28.

My Mum's best friend died this morning, she was so good to us :(. It's put a dampener on my Christmas.

Terrible news man. My condolences.

Top Bottom