• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT10| A Street Ass Named Premier

Salazar

Nothing better than Jewish women doing Christmas.

tumblr_mffq0bouzx1r0821jj6.gif

Currently injured according to Fergie. Think he'll be gone in the summer or even January.

Crap form and attitude. Has one good game every 2 months. Apparently he's fallen out with Fergie and the coaches. Also, he supposedly had a argument with one of the United Youth players.

I think his contract is close to expiring, wants £130,000 a week or something similar. I read Zenit had a deal agreed with United, but his wage demands put them off with the deal.

Lol, he demanded over £200,000 a week from us and the worst part was that we considered it, instead of laughing it off right away. This team's management scares me.

Mastadon

Banned
I hope you fuckers ain't still awake or Santa won't come.

Have we signed Sneijder yet?

Edit: Fuck Spurs.

Edit2: happy birthday Jesus.

Carbonox

FIFA 13 commentators wishing me a Merry Christmas due to the PS3 date. How clever.

Why am I still up? I went for a nap after work for a couple of hours. Woke up and it was 1am. So much for a couple of hours. My sleeping schedule is now nerfed.

rodvik

Merry Christmas footygaf. Many of you support inferior teams but I like you anyway.

Yes I am drunk, kids gifts all laid out ready for the morn, my god they are spoilt :)

qindarka

Banned
Virgin: Yes

Hahahahah. Incredible.

Btw I have a friend older than him who has never gotten laid. I think he's 27 now. I would say "not sure how that happens" but I already know the answer: 24/7 gaming, never leave the house, no job, no prospects.

I honestly don't see anything wrong with still being a virgin at 24.

qindarka

Banned
I'm laughing at the way it's phrased. As if there's a box you have to check when filling out your personal information that asks if you're a virgin or not.

I see your point then. The posting of the log and other posters in the thread making charts out of it seem like strange behaviour to me.

rodvik

Holy shit, fap log...an hour?

edit: I just hit the Solidus analyses. I am fucking lolling and my wife is angry I woke her.

pulga

Banned
Why would you even log when you jack off? Its not something planned!

Edit: oh! Hes a 24 year old virgin lawl

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Merry Christmas everyone!

I haven't opened any presents yet but Sneijder to Spurs will keep my muppet cockles warmed over for a while.

Sandro Dembele
Sneijder

dat impossible dream

Anderson

Merry Christmas Footy GAF, unfortunately today is also my birthday so I have a nice reminder throughout the month that I'll be getting another year older :(

Top Bottom