• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
If you think those two are world class your standards are in the dustbin. But they wear the UTD shirt so they are great right?

So many good players at UTD too...pick the good ones.

EDIT: different player but - Shinji is worth 5 car ricks and 3 Cleverlys

You've been talking shit for about 16 hours now

Salazar

If you think those two are world class your standards are in the dustbin. But they wear the UTD shirt so they are great right?.

Lol

Carrick is an above average on-form holding midfielder. Not world class, but not out of place in a top team.

ClevGod, on the other hand, is world class.

Labadal

The only way I see us getting a point from this game is that United waste all their chances and score an own goal. Our best "goal attempt" was The "shot" Suarez had.

The game looks pretty much like I feared it would look like. The only difference is that I thought we would be two or three goals down at half time.

United are even more reliant on Van Persie than Arsenal were.

That's not true at all.

Out of the top scorers, United have been the least reliant on their top scorer. Arsenal last year only had RVP. This year Chicha has more goals than all of City's strikers.

Wilbur

Banned
I'll mantain what I said. Arsenal scored a lot of goals as well, doesn't mean they weren't reliant of him.

He hasn't even been the best player though, how are we reliant on him?

Carrick and Cleverley are the two best players on the pitch at the moment. Whether that's embarrassing for everyone else (sigh), I'll let you decide.

FuturusX

You've been talking shit for about 16 hours now

Isn't that why we are here? To talk shit. Oh wait you actually know something about football?

I thought Carrick being average and Cleverly being overrated was common knowledge. The fact that they are destroying Liverpool tells you more about Liverpool than anything.

But carry on.

GorillaJu

If Hernandez was on, it would be 4 nil. Put him on for Young.

Nah. If Hernandez was on you wouldn't have had possession around the box so much. Welbeck is useless as a goal scorer but he's been harassing our fullbacks like mad. He's all over the place and is playing well IMO.

He hasn't even been the best player though, how are we reliant on him?

Carrick and Cleverley are the two best players on the pitch at the moment. Whether that's embarrassing for everyone else (sigh), I'll let you decide.

Can't believe how often Allen and Gerrard have just let those two jog beyond them, leaving us often 7 vs 5. Don't know what the fuck they're doing

Great, Lucas off, Allen in front of back 4. Game over, Rodgers has seemingly fucked us this game by being unprepared for pressing

Wilbur

Banned
Isn't that why we are here? To talk shit. Oh wait you actually know something about football?

I thought Carrick being average and Cleverly being overrated was common knowledge. The fact that they are destroying Liverpool tells you more about Liverpool than anything.

But carry on.

Nah we talk shit in off football times, but you've continued to talk shit while its on.

Carrick is a good to very good holding midfielder who gets unheralded while people follow the narrative that because the striker is the one scoring he's automatically the player carrying the team, while Carrick wading through your utterly fucking dire midfield so far is being ignored. Who is Cleverley overrated by? Everyone here, even though we repeat time and time again its tongue in cheek? Roy Hodgson, who knows as much about football as a raw carrot/you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom