• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Write the lyrics already, we know you can Wilbz.

Bridge I'm a monster no good footballer
Fly motherfucker now look who's in trouble
As you run through my tackle all you hear is rumbles
Frank Lampard sample, here's one for example

Gossip gossip
niggas just stop it
everybody know (I’m a sign for United)
I’ma need to see your fucking hands on my contract
profit profit, nigga I got it
everybody know I’m a motherfucking monster
I’ma need to see your fucking hands at the ...

The best English midfielder hands down huh?
less talk more bout Clev right now huh?
and my shirt now red like the devil is
and I’m bout to take it to another level bitch
have you ever had sex with Ashley Cole
I put the pussy in lady that was once Wayne Bridge's

Wait, do people think Welbeck was bad today?

Huh.
It's funny cos whenever I've been to the game live and seen him everyone leaves raving about him. He's defo one of those fan favourites cos of who he is and the effort he puts in on the pitch.

I didn't think he was AWFUL today but he did waste good possession several times.

I think it was void of controversy because most of the controversial and questionable decisions went against us; Skrtel fouling Welbeck went he could have gotten to the ball....could have been a red card, Wisdom shoving Kagawa in the box......should have been a penalty, Johnson's tackle on Valencia......deserved a second yellow card and thus a sending off, or the fact that Liverpool was allowed to play on when their keeper was injured, only for it to be stopped when we then had the ball. Had any of these been against Liverpool we will not hear the end of it.

Skrtel red - no
Kagawa penalty - no
Johnson red - yes
Reina injury - I honeslty think the ref didn't notice, or thought it was a body injury. We'd have kicked it out ourselves if we knew

Linius

Bridge I'm a monster no good footballer
Fly motherfucker now look who's in trouble
As you run through my tackle all you hear is rumbles
Frank Lampard sample, here's one for example

Gossip gossip
niggas just stop it
everybody know (I’m a sign for United)
profit profit, nigga I got it
everybody know I’m a motherfucking monster
I’ma need to see your fucking hands at the ...

The best English midfielder hands down huh?
less talk more bout Clev right now huh?
and my shirt now red like the devil is
and I’m bout to take it to another level bitch
have you ever had sex with Ashley Cole
I put the pussy in lady that was once Wayne Bridge's

Haha, love it. It's good that I recognize it so I know the tune :p

LegoArmo

It should have been a penalty, and Wisdom should have been sent off, but it doesn't really matter, does it.

The game just seemed tame and uneventful to me for all but about 20 minutes. Liverpool needed to get stuck in and try and break some legs or something early on.

GolazoDan

It's funny cos whenever I've been to the game live and seen him everyone leaves raving about him. He's defo one of those fan favourites cos of who he is and the effort he puts in on the pitch.

I didn't think he was AWFUL today but he did waste good possession several times.
Maybe it's something that only comes across when you see the games live, you notice players doing certain things that aren't as obvious on television. Same with Kagawa. Kagawa was very efficient today, always trying to provide an option to a player with the ball, always running into space. Both he and Cleverley actually run towards the ball and apply pressure which is something our midfielders weren't doing at all last year. He was anything but crap.

Wilbur

Banned
I see it was a good idea to start watching this show. She's one of my favorites.

You should watch the British one, for two or three seasons it's fantastic.

The dude from Shameless used to go running past my uni library every morning last summer.

I should have said hello to him.

I remember last year I was walking past the running track at uni and a bunch of people were watching, and I was about ten yards from this runner and I didn't really get why everyone was crowding round. Turns out it was Mo Farah :lol

Turns out he had his Olympic welcome home party at a local Nandos and they're trying to get him as a guest of honour at the grand opening of the new restaurant! I COULD BE MAKING MO'S DINNER

I remember last year I was walking past the running track at uni and a bunch of people were watching, and I was about ten yards from this runner and I didn't really get why everyone was crowding round. Turns out it was Mo Farah :lol

Turns out he had his Olympic welcome home party at a local Nandos and they're trying to get him as a guest of honour at the grand opening of the new restaurant! I COULD BE MAKING MO'S DINNER
Make sure you keep his chicken halal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
rvy is not here anymore, but if he was here I'm sure he was gonna say:

FUCK OFF JESUS*

*The coach, settle down religious GAF.

**And settle down WoodenLung/Phantast2k, I'm okay with blasphemy anyway

***I'm sorry fady

Funnily enough, Mo Farah used to go to my school. I met him at an awards evening. The first time he comes to one, the year he becomes a national hero, with ITV camera crew.

He seemed nice enough

Wilbur

Banned
Watching Barca - Malaga because its a decent stream while playing HeartGold, but damn Benfica - Porto sounds good

rvy is not here anymore, but if he was here I'm sure he was gonna say:

FUCK OFF JESUS*

*The coach, settle down religious GAF.

**And settle down WoodenLung/Phantast2k, I'm okay with blasphemy anyway

***I'm sorry fady

Can I be part of the anti-religion thing? But like... the nice ones that accepts everyone else doing it but wants no part of it themselves.

I think I remember Phantast being a bit more vocal :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Watching Barca - Malaga because its a decent stream while playing HeartGold, but damn Benfica - Porto sounds good

Can I be part of the anti-religion thing? But like... the nice ones that accepts everyone else doing it but wants no part of it themselves.

I think I remember Phantast being a bit more vocal :lol
(This post is not aimed at anyone at all)

I'm not even remotely religious but I have the decency to respect other people's decisions/choices in life also, and I don't try to shove my beliefs (or shall we say non-beliefs) down their throats.

Sometimes I wish I was religious, because...feels bad man.

Wilbur

Banned
(This post is not aimed at anyone at all)

I'm not even remotely religious but I have the decency to respect other people's decisions/choices in life also, and I don't try to shove my beliefs (or shall we say non-beliefs) down their throats.

Sometimes I wish I was religious, because...feels bad man.

I suppose it would be nice to be religious and have that kind of absolute absolute faith in something, but it hasn't happened for me and I'm perfectly fine with being atheist. I place my faith in science.

Religious zealots of all beliefs - Christians, Muslims, even spiritual ones that don't have a specific denomination - do fuck me off, but thankfully the majority aren't like that. My nan's quite annoying though :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I suppose it would be nice to be religious and have that kind of absolute absolute faith in something, but it hasn't happened for me and I'm perfectly fine with being atheist. I place my faith in science.

Religious zealots of all beliefs - Christians, Muslims, even spiritual ones that don't have a specific denomination - do fuck me off, but thankfully the majority aren't like that. My nan's quite annoying though :lol

I had absolute absolute faith in something once

Marco-Verratti-confirms-Paris-stay-206783.jpg

I think the 120 minutes in Torino killed us both.

Conte and Allegri killed us both.

Allegri is killing (or trying to) a dead body since last year tbh, after he won the Scudetto he thought that he was one of the best out there. At least Conte shows how much he care about his team, unlike Allegri.

But yeah, we're tired. A lot.

That's neither here nor there in the religious debate, though many people would have you believe it was a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom