• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I had absolute absolute faith in something once

http://answers.bettor.com/images/Articles/thumbs/extralarge/Marco-Verratti-confirms-Paris-stay-206783.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Le Pog is your god now

[quote="Vivalaraza, post: 46399578"]That's neither here nor there in the religious debate, though many people would have you believe it was a choice.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I understand.

wat, atheism is the best theism.
Hmm, I don't see how being vocal about people shoving their religion into people's faces/down their throats equals being to being aggressive atheist or whatever.
Those fucking sportsmen making a cross or calling upon Alalala before a game are bigots to me, especially boxers and fighters of all sorts (JESUS, GRANT ME THE POWAH TO SMASH THAT GUY'S FACE IN!)

Man, Fantasy league is tight.

Please play Mata midweek Rafa. Please!

He'd fucking better play Mata. If he doesn't I'll rip his goatee off with my bare hands

#moreblasphemy

Suarez, Reina and Van Persie have prevented this from being a great weekend for me. Gonna be worse when RVP's bonus points come in

Clegg

I'm not religious.

But neither am I anti-religion.

I just don't really care for either side.

Although militant/vocal atheists annoy the piss out of me.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not religious.

But neither am I anti-religion.

I just don't really care for either side.

Although militant/vocal atheists annoy the piss out of me.

There is dicks on either side, definitely.

I probably am anti-religious if I'm honest. I find the whole idea of it pretty ludicrous, but if someone wants to believe in it then more power to them. I just don't take part in the shit throwing that goes on at uni sometimes between them. There's one boy whose life mission is to make believers lose their faith. He's a cunt.

The_Joker

we knew that dortmund has a buying option for sahin, which will be under 10 million...what we didn't knew is that it will be only 6 million...well...that's cheap

CsCZR.jpg

Oxx

It's hard to be too anti-religious when you see how much comfort faith can bring to people in desperate times.

But still, after how far the human race has come, it's pretty crazy how many people choose to believe in higher powers.

Wilbur

Banned
It's hard to be too anti-religious when you see how much comfort faith can bring to people in desperate times.

But still, after how far the human race has come, it's pretty crazy how many people choose to believe in higher powers.

Things like Scientology are far odder to me, religions where there's people that live when it was created and stuff you know? It isn't even so old that there's mystery and myth and legend surrounding it, it literally can be sourced back to its conception.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't like where this is going let's change the subject :p

Are we ever going to buy a decent striker?

Well, that's it for Benfica - Porto, then. Crazy start, now it's gonna end 2-2. Classic.

Yeah, that always happens.

ugh, fucking Fabrefuck..

I probably am anti-religious if I'm honest. I find the whole idea of it pretty ludicrous, but if someone wants to believe in it then more power to them. I just don't take part in the shit throwing that goes on at uni sometimes between them. There's one boy whose life mission is to make believers lose their faith. He's a cunt.

Ok, I see that, but then what do you think is the ratio of those people vs. preachy religious types?
And what's the most this "militant atheist" has ever done to those religious people? Shouted at them? Called them names?
There is a death sentence for apostasy in most Muslim countries and in a lot you're even fucked if you convert to something other than islam.
Get some perspective, people.

we knew that dortmund has a buying option for sahin, which will be under 10 million...what we didn't knew is that it will be only 6 million...well...that's cheap
[/IMG]
That's super cheap. Awesome.
Arnesen has signed our talent Kerem Demirbay btw. - I guess the competition became too much for him.

Carbonox

That's super cheap. Awesome.
Arnesen has signed our talent Kerem Demirbay btw. - I guess the competition became too much for him.

Demirbay looks like Lewi. ALL DA LEWIES WANNA LEAVE.

Dortmund II and the German third tier not being in FIFA is criminal. Needs to be added. Dat pool of talent.

Wilbur

Banned
Ok, I see that, but then what do you think is the ratio of those people vs. preachy religious types?
And what's the most this "militant atheist" has ever done to those religious people? Shouted at them? Called them names?
There is a death sentence for apostasy in most Muslim countries and in a lot you're even fucked if you convert to something other than islam.
Get some perspective, people.

Yeah, I think preachy religious types are fucking loathsome individuals. But I'm speaking from my experience, I've never been to any Muslim countries so I can only talk about what I know really. I'm atheist/DORTMUND too bro LETS CHILL

kharma45

An apt description, what a bell end.

Arnie

I'm an atheist and could be described as anti-religion. I'm not in the street campaigning for atheism or anything, but I've got an ardent Christian in my house and I constantly question aspects of his religion and have debates with him. Not in a combative way, but more as a system of understanding why he believes what he does.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm an atheist and could be described as anti-religion. I'm not in the street campaigning for atheism or anything, but I've got an ardent Christian in my house and I constantly question aspects of his religion and have debates with him. Not in a combative way, but more as a system of understanding why he believes what he does.

Mm, I do like discussing it. It's a fascinating concept to me, widespread theology and all it encompasses.

kharma45

I did get stopped one time by a crazy Christian on the street. In fairness I let him talk for about 5 mins but once he said the world was 6000 years old I just had to tell him enough was enough.

Nice chap, shame he was so blinded by creationist views to actually listen to anything I had to say.

fuenf

Yeah, the Falcons nearly choked that one away.

incredbile turn of events. I looked at the halftime score and decided to play BLOPS2, came back for the last 30seconds and wow incredbile win / choke / whatever.

Guess the Seahawks would've had a better shot against the 49ers but oh well, you never know.

Demirbay looks like Lewi. ALL DA LEWIES WANNA LEAVE.

Dortmund II and the German third tier not being in FIFA is criminal. Needs to be added. Dat pool of talent.

Dortmund II ain't even that good though :|
Not enough really good talent (certainly nothing Götze-like).

Yeah, I think preachy religious types are fucking loathsome individuals. But I'm speaking from my experience, I've never been to any Muslim countries so I can only talk about what I know really. I'm atheist/DORTMUND too bro LETS CHILL
Yurt started it. Fuck Yurt..
(j/k, Yurt is fine)

anyone watching the NFL?

Bayern like choking going on right now

No, only for the superbowl - once in a decade or so..

Wilbur

Banned
Haha I just imagined Barca playing United in the semi final.

http://www.dedroidify.com/blogimages/sp02.JP[/MG][/QUOTE]

Remember all these posts when they drew Chelsea? You're surprisingly bitter for someone that doesn't even support an English team.

FootballFan

Iniesta. Why you so good?

Already explained this to Andres, he glows from the inside. One of the few reasons he is so pale. The other being, they injected a small portion of his blood into Messi when he wasn't growing(they claim it's HGH, but it was really Iniesta Juice).

Iniesta <3

:lol Okay maybe the above statements have no ground to stand on but lets believe it anyway.

confuziz

Banned
Remember all these posts when they drew Chelsea? You're surprisingly bitter for someone that doesn't even support an English team.

One in a million. I think you should also look at the OP.

I never said I don't support an english team. My club is PSV, but no one cares about the Eredivisie here. I also have been watching the EPL for 6-7 years now and City slowly became my 2nd team. It all seems logical to me really =)

There's this show on itv 2 (yeah I know) and I'm not sure what the premise is, but basically this group of nerds are on holiday and are trying to get with these twins. Anyway it's pretty funny to watch because it's sort of building up to them making a move and they're going to get shot down so bad. Or maybe (the twist) is they get them drunk enough and succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom