• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

He'll always be Italian to me. Like how I thought Messi was Spanish because he supports Barca. Turns out he's just a glory hunter from Ireland.

Was going back through the thread and found this.. fuck off Kyoufu. What a stupid ass thing to say.

qindarka

Banned
There is no shame in being a gloryhunter. I will freely admit I'm one myself, sure as hell wouldn't have supported Chelsea from Malaysia if they weren't successful. Always find it funny when people try so hard to justify their support, calling others gloryhunters while making excuses for oneself.

Messi

There is no shame in being a gloryhunter. I will freely admit I'm one myself, sure as hell wouldn't have supported Chelsea from Malaysia if they weren't successful. Always find it funny when people try so hard to justify their support, calling others gloryhunters while making excuses for oneself.

I just have a problem with him making a comment about me out of the blue like that. He can believe what he wants

K1LLER7

Could've chosen a better team for glory hunting :p

The thing is you stick with your teams. Obviously the successful teams who gets most tv time and such will get most supporters, but changing around your teams depending when the bad times come is the dumb glory hunting.

GQman2121

Banned
PS3 just died on me. Fucking yellow light of death. I turned it on, take a bite of my sandwich and the damn thing goes beep beep beep and just starts flashing red. I press the start button on the system and it shuts down. Start it up again and it gives me the yellow light and then repeats the flashing red. Going to look into options tomorrow, but this sucks. I've had the system exactly 6 years. :(

qindarka

Banned
The thing is you stick with your teams. Obviously the successful teams who gets most tv time and such will get most supporters, but changing around your teams depending when the bad times come is the dumb glory hunting.

I honestly don't know anyone who has changed their allegiance.

Fintan

I honestly don't know anyone who has changed their allegiance.

I can think of two people I know who've changed teams. One went from supporting Man United to supporting Chelsea, and another went from United to Sunderland (that one always confused me.)

I can think of two people I know who've changed teams. One went from supporting Man United to supporting Chelsea, and another went from United to Sunderland (that one always confused me.)

Going from any team to Sunderland is fair game, just sounds like a masochistic.

Also whoever wrote juanpablo into the OT needs to fucking learn ultra's aren't the fans that fight

K1LLER7

PS3 just died on me. Fucking yellow light of death. I turned it on, take a bit of my sandwich and the damn thing goes beep beep beep and just starts flashing red. I press the start button on the system and it shuts down. Start it up again and it gives me the yellow light and then repeats the flashing red. Going to look into options tomorrow, but this sucks. I've had the system exactly 6 years. :(
Hate when things just break out of the blue :(

Thankfully this hasn't happened to my launch 60gb PS3. The way things are breaking around me today, I wouldn't be suprised if the same happened to mine :(

qindarka

Banned
Alerting Chelsea fans this is a ridiculously long but great read about Lukaku

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2...future?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

The guy is a monster and the more I think of it is the more I am loving the idea of him an Ba up front with Torres sold or something, no need to spend anymore big money on strikers imo.

I'd still take Falcao if we could. Lukaku is more than 7 years younger than both him and Falcao, his time will come.

Lol when I was in Seoul I used to think Kim Tae Hee was so hot. Now I live in Tokyo and my affections moved to another terrible actress who is used as a pretty face to sell mobile phones (Ueto Aya).

You said she marred though right?

iZMuGfqRjlKt3.gif

;_;

She's so hot. I remember watching that one show where's she's a flight attendant... and... married? why.jpg

I usually watch anything Hayami Mokomichi is in.

Meier

I honestly can't understand why anyone would watch J or K-dramas unless they were from those countries. I promise you that there are better things to do with your time.

GorillaJu

Yeah Ueto Aya is married. There's a young girl who has a similar look whose face is all over the place right now. I can never remember her name but she's not as cute as Aya.

how can u talk about japanese starts and not mention ayumi hamasaki? she is like the best in the world.

Not a fan. She doesn't even look human with the amount of surgery and make up she's had.

Also I hate her music.

Blablurn

Yeah Ueto Aya is married. There's a young girl who has a similar look whose face is all over the place right now. I can never remember her name but she's not as cute as Aya.

Not a fan. She doesn't even look human with the amount of surgery and make up she's had.

Also I hate her music.

:/

Salazar

It was a well worked goal and shows just why United score so many. They move the ball at pace, get players around the penalty area driving forward and on the ball are technically very very adept. Even a shithouse like Cleverley.

QdDVs.gif

Fry

Moneyball was so good.

I actually thought that was John Henry when they first showed his character from distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom