• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

^ great movie. The guy doing John Henry's voice is impeccable

Yep. I had no idea what to expect from this movie. I was really glad it was going to show me what goes inside a baseball club.

It would be fantastic to have a similar structured movie based on a footballing person.

GorillaJu

I can't see the picture.

HHPLz.jpg

Re-hosted just for you

Timurid

But they'll have Neymar by then. Moura should stay away from them imo. He should move to another big club.

By 2014, Barca attackers: Messi, Neymar, Sanchez, pedro, tello, Cuenca, striker to replace Villa?

Yours and Salazar's :lol

Moura would be better than all those attackers except for Neymar. You can only speculate about Neymar. I'm starting to have my doubts over him. You never know though, he can become the next great or another robinho.

K1LLER7

Moura would be better than all those attackers except for Neymar. You can only speculate about Neymar. I'm starting to have my doubts over him. You never know though, he can become the next great or another robinho.
Thing is when players move to barca, they don't play the same way. Maybe its the way they play at barca, always passing and looking for Messi. Remember Sanchez being talked about as one of the best young players to look out for, possibly the next ronaldo but now he doesn't seem to play the same. Watching him for Barca, he doesn't seem to take his man on as much, instead the wingers are always passing it back to the midfielders or having to run in behind the defence.

Not seen much of Moura or Neymar though, maybe they'll be top players one day.

Turok_TTZ

I'm still butthurt on sahin. so very butthurt.

tl;dr **** you mourinho! half the shit we have playing teams better than us could have been fixed if you didn't drop the ball on sahin!

fake edit : yeah footygaf I know sahin back to dortmund is old news but I know for a fact regardless of how sahin does, whether he regains his form to point where he bested schwienstieger as the cm of the bundesliga or falls flat on his face trying, he will never return to madrid. I'm still pissed and I'm still mourning at the loss of what should have been the one man to fix our midfield. Modric isn't better than sahin and quite frankly he never will be. sahin has a bigger skillset than that Croatian shrimp!

**goes to a corner and continue crying**

Timurid

Thing is when players move to barca, they don't play the same way. Maybe its the way they play at barca, always passing and looking for Messi. Remember Sanchez being talked about as one of the best young players to look out for, possibly the next ronaldo but now he doesn't seem to play the same. Watching him for Barca, he doesn't seem to take his man on as much, instead the wingers are always passing it back to the midfielders or having to run in behind the defence.
Sanchez play style is a perfect fit for any counter attacking or direct passing team. It was just a bad buy from Barca.

I do think that Brazilians who join Barca will become great players. Tika Taka suits the Brazilian style.

Sal, Zaha is going to become another young. :lol

Lightning

Banned
I'm still butthurt on sahin. so very butthurt.

tl;dr **** you mourinho! half the shit we have playing teams better than us could have been fixed if you didn't drop the ball on sahin!

fake edit : yeah footygaf I know sahin back to dortmund is old news but I know for a fact regardless of how sahin does, whether he regains his form to point where he bested schwienstieger as the cm of the bundesliga or falls flat on his face trying, he will never return to madrid. I'm still pissed and I'm still mourning at the loss of what should have been the one man to fix our midfield. Modric isn't better than sahin and quite frankly he never will be. sahin has a bigger skillset than that Croatian shrimp!

**goes to a corner and continue crying**
I believe there is a buyout clause for him to return to Dortmund on a permanent basis and you can guarantee that will happen. Klopp, who is a fantastic manager, will get Sahin his form back because he knows exactly what's required to get the best out of him and it shows what an awesome club Dortmund are that they came to rescue Sahin's career after Madrid done everything they could to ruin it.

Alex Song facing a similar problem in Barcelona. The only way it can work for him there is if injury cripples the Barca squad but all Song's freedom and development has been flushed down the toilet now. Fuck I want to cry everytime I see Barca playing Song as a centre back.

Animals As Leaders is an incredible band. That is all.

Missed this earlier. Animals as leaders are amazing, always loved metal that brings in some jazz inspiration (dillinger my favorite band after all), Animals and Pelican are my favorite instrumental bands.

Alex Song facing a similar problem in Barcelona. The only way it can work for him there is if injury cripples the Barca squad but all Song's freedom and development has been flushed down the toilet now. Fuck I want to cry everytime I see Barca playing Song as a centre back.

Should have gone to City.

LegoArmo

Zaha's got a much higher ceiling than Moura, K1LLER, don't you worry about that.

I can say with a lot of confidence, that at any point in their respective careers, Zaha won't be fit to lace Moura's boots.

I am the best talent scout in world football, don't doubt me!

Salazar

I can say with a lot of confidence, that at any point in their respective careers, Zaha won't be fit to lace Moura's boots.

Bollocks.

Moura pissing about in Zlatan's shadow in a tinpot league is only the first ignominy of his career.

Karma will do a number on that lad.

Bollocks.

Moura pissing about in Zlatan's shadow in a tinpot league is only the first ignominy of his career.

Karma will do a number on that lad.

I was going to say 'let's see which player accrues the most goals/assists in a top league next season' but then I remembered Moura would be playing in Ligue 1.

pappe

I honestly don't know anyone who has changed their allegiance.

I know one guy who went from supporting Man United in early 2000's to supporting Liverpool from 2006 to 2010 and when i talked to him recently he was like "Oh, i have been a fan of Manchester City for past 3 yrs now."

I was like :pokerface:

I wonder what the fallout will be should we get our asses kicked by Swansea and knocked out of the FA cup this early at home?

I just Arsenals next few games. Chelsea, Liverpool, Stoke in next 5 games. Yea season over for them. #GoodbyeWenger

Salazar

Lol you Mancs are so bitter. God forbid someone didn't want to join RVP United.

It's 90% facetious. Fair play to him. He'll make a sack of money and play some decent football. I think the "PSG have to be a gigantic club straight away and we will spend whatever it takes to make it happen as quickly as possible" project is wank, like similar enterprises everywhere, but whatever.

RVP United ? :lol

murrhuurr tek away RVP/Frogie and der Mancs wuddnt be as gud - we know. That's what having class players and a veteran manager is about.

I know one guy who went from supporting Man United in early 2000's to supporting Liverpool from 2006 to 2010 and when i talked to him recently he was like "Oh, i have been a fan of Manchester City for past 3 yrs now."

Kid I mostly talked football with at school was a huge Leeds fan. I doubt he is still a huge Leeds fan.

GorillaJu

RVP is responsible for scoring or creating practically every United goal this year. It's okay, both our clubs are one man teams. Last year were Leivapool and this year we're Luiserpool

"Forren was by far and away the best player in the Norwegian Premier League last year. But what made a big move inevitable was the way he extended that to internationals and the Europa League.

"After looking like lost potential, Forren has become calmness personified under Ole Gunnar Solskjær.

"A skilful, strong, left-footed centre back might sound familiar to Liverpool fans, and comparisons to Daniel Agger in terms of style and potential are wholly justifiable."
Hope this boy lives up to his hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom