• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibbz

High street in Japan is so alive it's incredible to see, really. Arcades are as well. I'm sure it has a lot to do with Japan being a cash-only culture for the most part, so they haven't really fully discovered the convenience of ordering online.

But I wonder what kind of stores will fill those spots when 80% of the B&M stores outside of big cities like London and NYC are gone. The family-operated B&M shop is a dying art. :(

You mean you cannot order online with your toilet in Japan? Letdown.

faridmon

From what I've seen, yes. What movies that I mentioned do you think are forced comedy?

Borat for example, just make jokes out of prank-like situations and try to act like he is forcing out a foreign nationality.

That was certainly mocked things which wasn't really funny.

Kyoufu

Oh, man. I am watching a really cheesy and bad JDrama that just makes me shiver out of embarrassment, yet, I cannot stop watching it.

WTF is wrong with me?

Don't worry. Soon you will upgrade to K-dramas. They may seem cheesy and bad but they're actually pretty damn great.

I suggest the melodrama genre. Comedies may be too cheesy.

Anchormen is worse than all the movies Fry8 cited (although I haven't seen Crazy, S., L.)
Will Ferrell is horrid and I can't wait for him to gtf out of the limelight.

GorillaJu

Don't worry. Soon you will upgrade to K-dramas. They may seem cheesy and bad but they're actually pretty damn great.

Korean and Japanese dramas are both terrible. It's high-school-performance-level bad acting, except someone cries every 5 minutes and someone is in love with someone else's wife.

Timurid

Haven't seen IRIS but City Hunter was ok. My least favourite Lee Min Ho drama I think.

IRIS was good. You should watch just for Kim Tae-Hee. <3
GTFO morsel!
kim_tae_hee_49005-1600x1200.jpg

faridmon

I am scared....

I did watch some really good Jdramas though. Abe Hiroshi <3

Korean and Japanese dramas are both terrible. It's high-school-performance-level bad acting, except someone cries every 5 minutes and someone is in love with someone else's wife.

Don't generalise

0002519r

His acting is amazing and some of his Dramas are actually really well done

GorillaJu

Lol when I was in Seoul I used to think Kim Tae Hee was so hot. Now I live in Tokyo and my affections moved to another terrible actress who is used as a pretty face to sell mobile phones (Ueto Aya).

GorillaJu

ACCORDING TO SKYITALIA GUARDIOLA IS GOING TO BAYERN

Dude it's been rubbished already. Who are you dc2761?

'According to sky Italia' is the kiss of death. People have been warned in this thread a hundred times. Tancredi Palemo or whatever his name is, is the Italian equivalent of Ian Abrahams.

qindarka

Banned
Some French radio sources are also reporting Falcao to Chelsea in June.

No idea how reliable they are, it's probably nothing (again).

Kyoufu

Some French radio sources are also reporting Falcao to Chelsea in June.

No idea how reliable they are, it's probably nothing (again).

I don't think anyone knows anything right now because Falcao hasn't made plans on leaving yet. I mean, why would he? He should be focusing on securing AM's CL spot.

faridmon

Call me crazy but I think i would rather prefer Jupp to stay. It seems like he has a good connection with the team.

The Cognitive Dissonance post of the year and its been 15 days into the year. Woof!
I don't think anyone knows anything right now because Falcao hasn't made plans on leaving yet. I mean, why would he? He should be focusing on securing AM's CL spot.

Yeah, he stated that multiple times as well. Some press wouldn't let him go whatever he says.

qindarka

Banned
Sounds about right. Anyway, if we don't get Falcao, we still have Lukaku who incidentally has one of the best scoring ratios in the league.

GorillaJu

Falcao will come to the PL and he'll be like Agüero. A very good striker capable of excellence, but people will wonder what happened to the free-scoring magician. Then suddenly he won't be in the world XI team of the year.

Fry

Falcao will come to the PL and he'll be like Agüero. A very good striker capable of excellence, but people will wonder what happened to the free-scoring magician. Then suddenly he won't be in the world XI team of the year.

Nah, I think Aguero's problem is that City's striker spot is crowded. If he went to Chelsea instead of Ba, he'd hit the floor running and wouldn't stop.

GorillaJu

Nah, I think Aguero's problem is that City's striker spot is crowded. If he went to Chelsea instead of Ba, he'd hit the floor running and wouldn't stop.

Aguero's problem is that he isn't getting good chances created for him. He is a bit like Suarez in that he creates a lot of half-chances for himself but doesn't get a whole lot of clear shots given on a plate by teammates.

The same thing will happen with Falcao. Creating good, clear chances in the PL is a different beast.

xintin

I would like to say that I too like France and think PSG are a terrific team. Now give me some fucking money, pretty sure all I really have to do to play there is stay out of Ibra's way.

Timurid

He didn't say that. He said he liked France and that PSG was a fantastic team. But don't stop people jumping to conclusions.

"It's not impossible that I could be meeting you [the French media] very soon."

That sounds like he'll be interested in a move to PSG.

Dude it's been rubbished already. Who are you dc2761?

'According to sky Italia' is the kiss of death. People have been warned in this thread a hundred times. Tancredi Palemo or whatever his name is, is the Italian equivalent of Ian Abrahams.
Tancredi doesn't work for Sky Italia, he's just reporting what they said.
Apparently Sky Italia is very unreliable.
Sky Italia is usually reliable(Di Marzio in particular), probably not in this case though. :p
One quick question, specially for italian guys

From where can I buy tickets for Inter-Milan (february Serie A match)?
Ho much does it usually cost? Can I buy the ticket before the match in front of the stadium?

I will be in Milan until 26 (staying one day more jut because of the match, and if possible I wanted to buy it in advance (cheaper+safer)!
It's been a few years since i have been to the San Siro but iirc you can usually buy tickets a week or so before the game in a bank(Banca Popolare di Milano), don't really know if there's an easier way for a foreigner, so maybe it's better if you ask here for some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom