• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

2 I think.

@TelegraphSport: Barcelona president Sandro Rosell has claimed #mcfc have tried to lure a number of people to the Etihad Stadium from the Nou Camp....

Why doesn't Mansour just buy Barca?

Only the saddest of the City fans actually swallow the "building from the ground up" shite.

They're just buying shiny things. Same as Chelsea.

dc89

2 I think.

@TelegraphSport: Barcelona president Sandro Rosell has claimed #mcfc have tried to lure a number of people to the Etihad Stadium from the Nou Camp....

@TelegraphSport: Rosell: "There have been some offensive approaches, but no one wants to go. They wanted to fish here, but there were no fish left." #mcfc

Why doesn't Mansour just buy Barca?

I must start a new campaign to fight against this injustice.

Nyx

Someone should edit an entire team in FM 2013, called FC NeoGAF or something, with a selection of at least 22 people posting in this thread with random ability/potential.

Then put the club in the lowest English div, and go on holiday for a few seasons.

Who would be the top dog ?

Someone should edit an entire team in FM 2013, called FC NeoGAF or something, with a selection of at least 22 people posting in this thread with random ability/potential.

Then put the club in the lowest English div, and go on holiday for a few seasons.

Fry8 - composure - 0

Now you're making me really want to do that too. Kermit to manage the team and storm out of every press conference.

Nyx

Now you're making me really want to do that too. Kermit to manage the team and storm out of every press conference.

I did it once in an older version of FM, made a club and put all my friends and family in it as players.

Was pretty cool to see where everyone ended up, some people would be out of the game within 2 seasons (as they were so terrible no one wanted them), while others went to big clubs and became a huge success.

PaulLFC

They've announced all the contributors to that new 247football magazine:

Michael Owen
Hayley McQueen
Ollie Holt
Matt Le Tissier
Simon Thomas
Charlotte Jackson
Kelly Smith
Max Rushden
Hope Powell
Neil Ashton
Oliver Kay
Paul Dalglish
Kenny Miller
Mark Bright
Richard Keys
Andy Gray
Dietmar Hamann
David Jones (Sky)
Peter Beagrie
Fabrice Muamba
David Gold
Barry Silkman
Justin Edinburgh

... that must be costing a fair bit.

Turok_TTZ

Jamie Redknapp leveof analysis to think it's quite that simple, but ok.
when u have a guy who justs walk around like a lazy fatass nearly all game except when he realises that the ball is going his way, low expectations is a result. he is fairly worthless now for his nt. at least pressure the defense when they have the ball. but no he just walks like he is tired. annoys the shit outta me. fight for the damn ball. that bloke doesnt even go for an open ball where he cud easily outrun the defender.

Zabojnik

Is it necessary though? He won't turn into El Shaarawy if that's what we're hoping for.

Nah, we just need a replacement for Bendtner, seeing how his season is already over. We'll see how Immobile does. I wouldn't mind keeping him around next year, when Matri and Quaglia will be gone.

2013/2014 strikers:

Vucinic
Llorente (fingers crossed)
Jovetic (lulz)
Giovinco
Immobile

Something like this is the absolute best we can hope for, imo.

GorillaJu

Nah, we just need a replacement for Bendtner - his season is already over. We'll see how Immobile does. I wouldn't mind keeping him around next year, when Matri and Quaglia will be gone.

2013/2014 strikers:

Vucinic
Llorente (fingers crossed)
Jovetic (lulz)
Giovinco
Immobile

Something like this is the absolute best we can hope for, imo.

Is it really over already with Bendtner? That's quite a bummer, I tipped him to do just fine for Juve. Thought he'd be a good buy in the end.

Edit: food buy not good buy.

Turok_TTZ

According to the International Business Times, Athletic Club has agreed to sell Llorente to Juventus for €4M.

...lol?
Llorente an inconsistent punk. despite that , that pricetag is too low. dat contract running out surely helped juve on this.

GorillaJu

Surely it must have. Even Athletic, despite their aggressive attitude toward contracts, must know that four millions is better than no millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom