• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Name: Wilbur Wilbury
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 13 stone
Nationality: English/Irish
Right footed
Will play wherever I'm needed
I will also look after the children

Good vision, passing short and long, decision making
Awful at penalties
Really hot

Blablurn

BREAKING

THE ITALIAN WHO CAME UP WITH THE GUARDIOLA RUMOR JUST CONFIRMED HIS NEWS AGAIN!

He said Pep cancelled all italian offers because he is going to Bayern. He also said that Pep decided that 20, 30 days ago in New York. And according to him Adidas also played a little role in those discussions.

Wilbur

Banned
BREAKING

He said Pep cancelled all italian offers because he is going to Bayern. He also said that Pep decided that 20, 30 days ago in New York. And according to him Adidas also played a little role in those discussions.

Probably the best team to go to after Barca in terms of consistency, team style, youth policy etc.

Wilbur

Banned
I assume that I'll be able to get this data file for Mac?

As long as Sal and Arnie are the CBs and in a starter somewhere, I give little fucks about who else goes where... but there is an awful lot of us. 2 teams might be good.

Daytime Community vs Afer Dark derbies

Phil Collins is the man

cue Salazar anal leakage in 3, 2, 1...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BREAKING

If it's Tancredi I'm going to put you on Hixx's ignore list.

Hixx

I've got thermal socks on and long johns on too

#githardnortherner

Can't get to the match though, roads here are canny bad with the snow and it'll be starting to freeze on the way back.

fuck snow i hate it

Hixx

nic-cage1.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Hey Wilbury, why do you have a password protected folder named Footy-GAF on your pc? Should we be worried?

I think bro is lying. I can't remember making anything on that computer, nor do I have passwords. An embellishing cunt he is.

I'll check it out when I get home, but I don't recall having that on there.

Clegg

I think bro is lying. I can't remember making anything on that computer, nor do I have passwords. An embellishing cunt he is.

Let the backtracking and denials commence!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Massadio Haidara (Nancy left-back) “I prefer Roma to Newcastle, as I prefer Serie A. I’d love to play in Italy, though Newcastle are also a good team. I know that my agent has spoken to both clubs, we’ll see what happens.

You what now?

Kikarian

I think it may be stored in the folder where you keep all info about footy-GAF?
creepyimage.jpg

Bayern?

What's behind it. Why would he choose Bayern?
Maybe he is a bit hesitant to jump into the lions dens in the PL.

Going to Bayern is an easier job. Everything is set up nicely and he can easily coach to them to victories in a pretty easy league.

Also since the German League is not really considered a big league any potential failures won't really be noted. In England if he makes a mistake every week it will be a story.

Then once he has a good track record at two clubs he can take the step up and come to England.

spidye

Because he won´t get the same kind of control that he would be able to get in England. In England you are a manager in Bayern the upper management(we all know who) Is controlling you :p

you mean like chelsea or city? the only place he would get the control he wants is United and maybe Newcastle. but who wants to go to newcastle anyway
and as long as fergie is still at united he has no place there

Maybe he is a bit hesitant to jump into the lions dens in the PL.

Going to Bayern is an easier job. Everything is set up nicely and he can easily coach to them to victories in a pretty easy league.

Also since the German League is not really considered a big league any potential failures won't really be noted. In England if he makes a mistake every week it will be a story.

Then once he has a good track record at two clubs he can take the step up and come to England.

I agree with the first part, but Bayern is a step up from every English side except Manure.
spidye said:
you mean like chelsea or city? the only place he would get the control he wants is United and maybe Newcastle. but who wants to go to newcastle anyway
and as long as fergie is still at united he has no place there

I would think that he would get it everywhere but Chelsea.

And regarding NUFC, we don´t need him with Pardiola for 8 years, Fuck Yeah!

Blablurn

if pep really comes, i wonder how they will fix the language barrier. will he really learn german? or will they stick to english?

LegoArmo

I agree with the first part, but Bayern is a step up from every English side except Manure.

It is, but I think it's a much easier job than managing almost any English team. That's a compliment on what a great set up they have over there, by the way, not a slight.

ShogunX

I would think that he would get it everywhere but Chelsea.

And regarding NUFC, we don´t need him with Pardiola for 8 years, Fuck Yeah!

I know Dortmund have emerged in the last few years as a very good side but managing Bayern is pretty much playing on easy mode. He should come to England and show us how good he really is by managing Blackburn for a season.

It is, but I think it's a much easier job than managing almost any English team. That's a compliment on what a great set up they have over there, by the way, not a slight.

I know Dortmund have emerged in the last few years as a very good side but managing Bayern is pretty much playing on easy mode. He should come to England and show us how good he really is by managing Blackburn for a season.
In one sense I agree with you, It is probably easier to get points than any club in England. But the fact that we are talking about them replacing their manager after a year of a CL final and second places after a great side, show that it isn´t easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom