• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck you Bradford. I hope Chelsea rip their butt holes open with a 10-0 thrashing.

Don't be stupid, fuck. Why would you want Chelsea to beat Bradford? Just because your absolutely shit team lost to them hahahaha come on Lightning, don't be bitter. One day Santi Cazorla will be good enough to play for a league two side.

rodvik

Ayup. Grats Bradford by far the better team. We need to buy a lot of players this month.

So Villa to win 2-0 at home and all is well again right? I don't see big problems for Villa fans.

In theory, but we have been in a tailspin, we do not look like a PL team right now.

Lightning

Banned
Don't be stupid, fuck. Why would you want Chelsea to beat Bradford? Just because your absolutely shit team lost to them hahahaha come on Lightning, don't be bitter. One day Santi Cazorla will be good enough to play for a league two side.
I was really tempted to swear back but hopefully Villa can sort their shit out for the second leg. 2-0 and its bye bye Bradford.

Linius

Ayup. Grats Bradford by far the better team. We need to buy a lot of players this month.

In theory, but we have been in a tailspin, we do not look like a PL team right now.

Well come on, you guys have Benteke. If you can't beat Bradford over two legs you don't belong in the PL :p

Wilbur

Banned
I was really tempted to swear back but hopefully Villa can sort their shit out for the second leg. 2-0 and its bye bye Bradford.

You are hilarious, man :lol :lol :lol

I get why Kyoufu would want Man United to lose every week. I get why Wooden wants Brondby to burn. I get why 99% of world football want Inter to eat a turd.

But you want Bradford to lose, all because your fucking blunt cunt attack couldn't get past a League Two defence :lol :lol :lol

Never leave me

I get why Kyoufu would want Man United to lose every week. I get why Wooden wants Brondby to burn. I get why 99% of world football want Inter to eat a turd.

But you want Bradford to lose, all because your fucking blunt cunt attack couldn't get past a League Two defence :lol :lol :lol

Never leave me
It's funny cos it's actually got that stage where it would better for Arsenal if Bradford DID win...cos then at least they could claim it was their destiny or some shit :lol

@Lightning: gonna tuck into my dinner now #fuckRVP

depositphotos_6782537-Lemon-juice-and-fruit.jpg

Kyoufu

Never leave me

:lol :lol

I love you Wilbury. Never leave.

rodvik

Never leave me

Fuck Bradford. Lightning is right. Most hated team in the world. After you lot of course :)

kharma45

Never leave me

Someone give this man a blowjob!

Lightning

Banned

Never leave me
I was very bitter on that result. I wouldn't have minded if we didn't play our strongest team but it should have been us playing Aston Villa. I still can't believe we lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom