• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Clubs. Quitting is pretty rare unless you go up 1-0 in the first minute. Since you can be relegated or promoted, it instills people fighting until the end. A quit is a loss so most just take their lumps.

Edit: Rather, within the first 5 minutes of in-game time. Anything beyond that is a loss.

Uh, didn't know about that. I'll give it a try tomorrow, tonight has been pretty awful lag-wise.

Wes

venison crêpe
ouH5Y.jpg

Vertonghen? Nope.

Randdalf

The front 3 should be Suarez, Mata, and RVP.

Completely agree. There's also quite the wealth of options in midfield as well, but the selection depends more upon what style of play the PL team should have.

edit: I also think Martin Keown's defensive picks are spot-on as well: Ivanovic, Kompany, Vidic and Cole. You could argue for Baines in place of Cole though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Vertonghen is great 95% of the time but for that 5% he is a lazy bastard. His dangling leg and poor header cost us our league cup tie at Norwich, and he'd only come on for the last 10 minutes.

He'll be one if the best in the league though, him and Kaboul with Sandro in front of them...

Aston Villol

Completely agree. There's also quite the wealth of options in midfield as well, but the selection depends more upon what style of play the PL team should have.

edit: I also think Martin Keown's defensive picks are spot-on as well: Ivanovic, Kompany, Vidic and Cole. You could argue for Baines in place of Cole though.

Baines pls

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck I hope Swansea get through. It'll pain me to see Chelsea tear Bradford to shreds.

Also Suarez and Mata in for Aguero and Silva.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
looooooool

Bradford to do a Chelsea on Chelsea at Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom