• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
:lol :lol

I love you Wilbury. Never leave.

Baby if I leave, you're coming with me <3

morattibrod2_32708e.jpg

Kyoufu

Bradford have beaten more PL teams than QPR this season :lol :lol

edit: Wait have they? I don't know I'm laughing too much

L1NETT

Hello all, Neogaf's only Bradford fan here (genuinely haha)

and I just wanted to say......C'mon!!!!!!!!!! What a result, our best for a century!!!

Edit: Michael Owen....what a muppet. Think man, think!

bf1651c090c825a514f8f4928050b13f_large

Linius

and I just wanted to say......C'mon!!!!!!!!!! What a result, our best for a century!!!

Gratz dude. You guys deserved it.

Lightning

Banned
You guys shouldn't take what I say to seriously. I lost interest in who wins the capital cup when we lost. I don't care what happens to Bradford, Aston Villa, Chelsea or Swansea. I am just having some fun while I cry in my spearmint milkshake that we're not in the semis.

Kyoufu

You guys shouldn't take what I say to seriously. I lost interest in who wins the capital cup when we lost. I don't care what happens to Bradford, Aston Villa, Chelsea or Swansea. I am just having some fun while I cry in my spearmint milkshake that we're not in the semis.

There is no way you were joking. And that is why we love you.

Bumhead

Banned
Brilliant.

Bradford deserve it. Really hope they can get through to the final and then go on and get promotion at the end of the season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

bf1651c090c825a514f8f4928050b13f_large
Congrats mate!

Bumhead

Banned
Fucking thick twat should think on next time.

I wonder what the repercussions would be if he had to be "made aware" about an "inappropriately worded" tweet about Hillsborough, or any other tragedy for that matter.

He should only tweet on matchdays in future, when he's got ample time to sit and think about it before he presses "submit".

Linius

How's Eriksen doing recently? His goals and assists record is pretty great, but I've only ever seen him in the CL.

Ups and downs really. Not the leader that pulls us trough every game yet. But I hope he's getting there and that we can enjoy him another season next year. Then we can sell him to the highest bidder for muchos cash.

But in general he's good.

Bumhead

Banned
Bumhead, what's your previously username? I think that's the current one in the OP.

TheWednesday.

EDIT: Was Mat C before that.. just find the poor sod next to "Sheffield Wednesday" in the clubs supported list and pop me in there instead of Mat C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom