• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Fry is already taken, I'm hoping he'll get perma'd some day, even though he barely posts so I can steal it.
iZ53JYcGpsWZX.png

Zabojnik

I'm watching a rerun of Napoli - Roma and I've gotta say, Roma's Borini was so much better than Destro.

I was genuinely upset that we didn't sign him in the summer, but I'm getting over it seeing him play for Roma. Still think he has potential though.

When Cavani leaves, Napoli will going back to Serie C.

approval-people-clapping.gif

:lol at all these other Spaniards. Silva certainly has better...HAIR!

Good hair doesn't really help when you look like a rat.

Yen

I'm not sure the mods are too keen on name changes anymore, but you can still do it.
YouTube wouldn't let me use anything containing scheisskopf. Scheisskopfs.

L1NETT

I think I might be getting a tad confused here....but is it only the FA cup where the runners up have a European place if the winner is in the top 4.

Because, if Chelsea beat Swansea and we can keep that 2 goal advantage and* Chelsea finish in the top 4.... does that mean we get Europa League or not?

Yen

I think I might be getting a tad confused here....but is it only the FA cup where the runners up have a European place if the winner is in the top 4.

Because, if Chelsea beat Swansea and we can keep that 2 goal advantage and* Chelsea finish in the top 4.... does that mean we get Europa League or not?

I think so.

L1NETT

Last bit of Bradford news....Mido is training with us! Lol

Apparently he has put even more weight on. He has officially eaten all the pies!

Oh and best chant from tonight.

"Emile Heskey...he left cos your shit he left cos your shiiit, Emile Heskey he left cos your.."

Well you get the idea.

dc89

I don't think a nickchange will help you much. Maybe for new guys to enter this thread :p

Where's that brilliant gif? I lost it :(

Will you add a random string of numbers to your new nickname?

My numbers are not random.

Sorry didn't know you were so sad about it, we can stop doing it dc98.

:(

Guess Sergio Aguero is finally going to be a GAF user then!

:lol

Nobody to post the dc gif? I'm disappoint. Next time I see it I'll save it.

Arnie posted it this morning!

Linius

Last bit of Bradford news....Mido is training with us! Lol

Apparently he has put even more weight on. He has officially eaten all the pies!

Oh and best chant from tonight.

"Emile Heskey...he left cos your shit he left cos your shiiit, Emile Heskey he left cos your.."

Well you get the idea.

Mido? Lol. Before you know he'll be cruising trough Bradford with his Ferrari.

RaGe_pt

We signed Marat Izmailov from Sporting today! Hopefully he's ready to play on Sunday against benfica. I'm already nervous god damn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom