• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
245.jpg

12?

lVc1u.gif

So team 1 and team 3 are like our Reserves and U-18 squads respectively?

Team 1 = Destroyers, we have Bebe and Bale. Unstoppable.

Team 3 is now Gafelona, they replaced Charlton, so all 3 teams are relatively close to each other.

After Dark - After Dark Playground - Team 1
NeoGAF - Cunt Complex - Team 2
Gafelona - The Den of Cunts - Team 3

Just got to add players for team 3 later when I get in from work.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Zabo

It's just amusing now.

Fady promised to put in a good word for us, let's see what happens.

-
Corsport: Marchisio could be available against Udinese having trained normally

Corsport: Conte thinking about switching to a 4-3-3 in Chiellini's absence.

TS think Vucinic----Matri/Quags----Gio or Gio behind Vuncinc & Matri/Quags.

iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
YES FINALLY
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Linius

Team 1 = Destroyers, we have Bebe and Bale. Unstoppable.

Team 3 is now Gafelona, they replaced Charlton, so all 3 teams are relatively close to each other.

After Dark - After Dark Playground - Team 1
NeoGAF - Cunt Complex - Team 2
Gafelona - The Den of Cunts - Team 3

Just got to add players for team 3 later when I get in from work.

Who came up with that? :lol

And where can I find the squad information?

Wilbur

Banned
Yes, I'm not playing in after dark. You can stop the paedo jokes now, guys

@Zabo

It's just amusing now.

-

YES FINALLY

I was wondering why you wouldn't go back to 4-3-3 considering the strength of Licht at RB and how good your midfield 3 are, but then I suppose you either sacrifice Awesomoah or play him further up the pitch. But him on one side, Gio/Vucinic on the other and Llorente in the middle would be beautiful

Who came up with that? :lol

And where can I find the squad information?

My last post from yesterday should have it? I fell asleep around quarter to 10

edit: ah, above

Wilbur

Banned
I envy your rock and roll lifestyle Wilbz.

#yolo

Earliest I've been asleep in years. Having two hours sleep over 40 odd hours isnae good.

I'm at work now actually but I'm not as tired considering I actually got to rest. And I get a lie in tomorrow.

Afer-dark GAF, prepare your conversational piece of choice. I would like, in order of ridiculousness:

* just how hairy is Susan Boyle's fanny?
* who would win in a naked mud wrestle - Clevgod or Shelvz?
* is Wooden really all that?
* who will win La Liga?

WILLKILLER

It's going fine. I can make burgers and wraps and pitta and whole chickens. I just made my own lunch. Was great. I'll be fat. We can cuddle.

Zabojnik

I was wondering why you wouldn't go back to 4-3-3 considering the strength of Licht at RB and how good your midfield 3 are, but then I suppose you either sacrifice Awesomoah or play him further up the pitch. But him on one side, Gio/Vucinic on the other and Llorente in the middle would be beautiful.

Yeah, we've been wondering that too. :p I guess it comes down to three factors with Conte:

- Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini are a fine tuned instrument, he's not keen on putting Chiello at LB (he's pretty decent there, just not great)
- doesn't want to sacrifice Kwadwo 'Asabob' Asamoah / Marchisio
- hates Matri and Quagliarella with a passion

Torn between wanting ClevGod and Kagodwa to play and wanting them rested for that uppity filth on Sunday.
Would rather Kagawa today.

Clevgod is playing better/more important and pressed like hell on the weekend so he's probs knackered.

Neither will though. I expect Anderson with Scholes (which I'm okay with) and Giggs out wide with Naanbread.

Torn between wanting ClevGod and Kagodwa to play and wanting them rested for that uppity filth on Sunday.

Not sure if I want ClevGod on Sunday. Moussa may smash him. But then he may play well against Parker who's been out for a while.

Might like Fletch or Ando to match Dembele's energy.

Clevgod is playing better/more important and pressed like hell on the weekend so he's probs knackered.

Neither will though. I expect Anderson with Scholes (which I'm okay with) and Giggs out wide with Naanbread.

Nani's gunna stay and you're gunna feel awful silly likening him to delicious bread.

pappe

I would prefer that as well. i would want Clevgod and Kagodwa to be absolutely fresh for weekend.

we today today

but tomorrow tomorrow

Hahaha

pappe

Not sure if I want ClevGod on Sunday. Moussa may smash him. But then he may play well against Parker who's been out for a while.

Might like Fletch or Ando to match Dembele's energy.

Cant rest Carrick considering the form he is in. So Fletcher is definitely out of the question. Carrick and ClevGod have been too good in the last few games so lets keep their partnership going. They are gonna be the new Xavi and Iniesta. Rooney ahead of them RVP knocking goals in for fun and Valencia and Gigga right and left.

Cant rest Carrick considering the form he is in. So Fletcher is definitely out of the question. Carrick and ClevGod have been too good in the last few games so lets keep their partnership going. They are gonna be the new Xavi and Iniesta. Rooney ahead of them RVP knocking goals in for fun and Valencia and Gigga right and left.

Please no Giggs on Sunday. Imagine his tired arse dealing with Walker and Lennon.

Arnie

Erm, play Kagawa tonight, in the lesser competition, and save Cleverley for the most important occasion.

Ones playing brilliantly, and the others a shell, lacking confidence and form. As much as people want Kagawa to become as influential as he was at Dortmund, I think you need to prepare yourselves for the idea that, due to systematic and league difference, he might be nothing more than a promising squad buffer.

Sat in court waiting for a trial to begin. It's fraud. Should make a decent story.

pappe

Please no Giggs on Sunday. Imagine his tired arse dealing with Walker and Lennon.
Hmmm you are right. But who else on left? Nani is not fit enough. Young is injured. I guess Wellberg hmmm.

Erm, play Kagawa tonight, in the lesser competition, and save Cleverley for the most important occasion.

Ones playing brilliantly, and the others a shell, lacking confidence and form. As much as people want Kagawa to become as influential as he was at Dortmund, I think you need to prepare yourselves for the idea that, due to systematic and league difference, he might be nothing more than a promising squad buffer.

Sat in court waiting for a trial to begin. It's fraud. Should make a decent story.

No you. :'(

I think I ate one of your cousins in a Tesco value burger the other day LS. Sorry about that.

No worries bro, it's what he would have wanted.

Hmmm you are right. But who else on left? Nani is not fit enough. Young is injured. I guess Wellberg hmmm.

No you. :'(

Probably welberg tbh. I'm not enamoured with him being on the wing but he's quick enough to match their pace and he puts a 90 minute shift in.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Parker has been fully fit for a couple of months now, if he plays he shouldn't be rusty. Oddly this is the first time he will play for Spurs against United, he's missed the last three through by not being signed in time, suspension and injury.

Dembele was cack against QPR and was given a hearty rogering by M'Bia. Thankfully United don't have any similarly brutish midfielders so he should be better, though I'm not convinced he's more than 70% fit.

Parker has been fully fit for a couple of months now, if he plays he shouldn't be rusty. Oddly this is the first time he will play for Spurs against United, he's missed the last three through by not being signed in time, suspension and injury.

Dembele was cack against QPR and was given a hearty rogering by M'Bia. Thankfully United don't have any similarly brutish midfielders so he should be better, though I'm not convinced he's more than 70% fit.

Then it's decided, you should play Huddlestone :)

pappe

Dembele thrashed our midfield when we played against Fulham early in the season. Its not gonna be a pretty sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom