• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

My, Colbert is consistently amazing. The special monkey report in yesterday's episode, "Macaque Attack", was brilliant.

On Armstrong: "The man is a hero. He beat cancer, then he went on to beat something even less popular - the French."

Salvadora

"matches [in Spain] have been fixed. We're working hard to expose the cheats".
4Tqfc.jpg

Fry

What is wrong with you?

He's only ever managed one club, and that is Barcelona. He was there since 2007 and started from their secondary team.

I don't want Bayern to be his next experimental club. I didn't want Jupp gone at all next season.

Linius

He's only ever managed one club, and that is Barcelona. He was there since 2007 and started from their secondary team.

I don't want Bayern to be his next experimental club. I didn't want Jupp gone at all next season.

Well, I kind of get that since you guys are doing pretty well at the moment. But still, I think Pep would be a great coach.

qindarka

Banned
I just want him to end up anywhere but Chelsea.

Surely Chelsea-GAF would be the first to admit that'd be pretty funny.

Would prefer Mourinho rather than Guardiola. He still has unfinished business at Chelsea.

Of course, if Benitez turns out to be a miracle man and wins the league or both the Europa and Fa Cups, then I'd keep him.

fuenf

I trust BILD when it comes to Bayern, let's not forget the Javi transfer. They nailed it!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom