• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Joker

1WU09.jpg

what do we learn here? hit your wife and she loves you even more... first rihanna and now sylvie..

edit: oh sorry...just saw the last page and that it's already posted

Salazar

SAF to MUTV: 'Wayne coming back is good news. He's been training for a week and looking good. Nani...is really looking very good.' #mufc

SAF to MUTV: '"I could risk Jonny [Evans]. But I'm looking at Sunday's game [at Tottenham] for him." #mufc

"Nani is really looking very good".

:lol

Should have just been straight up:

"Trust me he's worth £20m NQAT".

Put him on the pitch you stupid old man.

Holy shit, third team. Kingellesar, just make sure that even if every cunt wants to be CAM, it's just distributed to each position. I think there was 28 on each of the first two teams all nicely distributed

Unless team 3 just wanna leave themselves with no defenders and watch as Arnie leaps like a salmon above everyone, knocks it to Viva and I who tiki taka our way round the opposing midfield, knock it onto Pappe the Indian Messi © who dribbles into the box and lays it back to Yurt, who misses.

Aye will do, so far they have:

GK
RB
CB
CB
LB/RB
CM
CM
CM
LW
RW
AM
AM
ST

13 confirmed players with details and the following list with no details:

Sloosha
Soi Fong
Regulus
Spanish Wrath
Fady
Anderson

Ideally you need ST, ST, RW/LW, GK, CB, LB

If someone has maybe 4 or 5 more names they could add to this list then please PM me, preferably all 5 together to make it easier for me, then I won't be taking anymore requests. Team 3 will be created tonight.

Also as there is now 3 teams, it will need 3 stadiums, so:

The Den of Cunts
Cunt Complex
After Dark Playground

Suggestions welcome. Cheers oh and what is Team 3 going to be called?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Do me a favour. You should have lost to QPR.

Pssh, Cesar made more saves (7) than any other keeper last weekend. He pulled off two worldies in the first five minutes, new-QPR are going to limit every visiting side to minimal chances and with him in goal they have a good chance of keeping a clean sheet. Two of the top four have already dropped points to them since Harry came in and they just beat West Brom away in the cup. I bet we won't be the last big team who falter against them.

OK so we had a bit of divine intervention when SWP slipped at the end but Lloris didn't have a save to make.

bjaelke

UEFA fans' team of year snubs Premier League
NYON, Switzerland (AP) - UEFA has announced its 2012 Team of the Year, with players from the Premier League teams being snubbed for the second time this month.

The lineup chosen by fans voting at UEFA's website includes players from Spanish, German, Italian and French clubs.

Last week, FIFA announced a World XI elected in a global poll of players run by their union, FIFPro, which only selected Spain-based players.

UEFA says 5.3 million votes were cast for its team:

Iker Casillas (Real Madrid), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Gerard Pique (Barcelona), Thiago Silva (AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain) Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona), Xavi Hernandez (Barcelona), Andrea Pirlo (Juventus), Mesut Oezil (Real Madrid), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid).

Zabojnik

Did Juventus play against Man City in the past years?

I think I remember that game, and I remember Iaquinta scoring a nice goal from outside the area.

Yeah, September 2010, Europa League. Ended 1-1. Iaquinta was actually a pretty decent striker before he - so to say - succumbed to injuries. Hardworking, pretty fast, helped the midfield a lot. I'd say that at his peak he was slightly better than both Matri and Quagliarella.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8OJHseqajY

Quite excited to see Pep in England, wherever he goes. Been reading his biography, and it's excellent.

What does it say about his doping case?

Ushojax

How the fuck is Pique getting into these lists? He's been dogshit for most of the year.

Aye will do, so far they have:

GK
RB
CB
CB
LB/RB
CM
CM
CM
LW
RW
AM
AM
ST

13 confirmed players with details and the following list with no details:

Sloosha
Soi Fong
Regulus
Spanish Wrath
Fady
Anderson

Ideally you need ST, ST, RW/LW, GK, CB, LB

If someone has maybe 4 or 5 more names they could add to this list then please PM me, preferably all 5 together to make it easier for me, then I won't be taking anymore requests. Team 3 will be created tonight.

Also as there is now 3 teams, it will need 3 stadiums, so:

The Den of Cunts
Cunt Complex
After Dark Playground

Suggestions welcome. Cheers oh and what is Team 3 going to be called?

You got me dude?

dc89

Yeah, September 2010, Europa League. Ended 1-1. Iaquinta was actually a pretty decent striker before he - so to say - succumbed to injuries. Hardworking, pretty fast, helped the midfield a lot. I'd say that at his peak he was slightly better than both Matri and Quagliarella.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8OJHseqajY

What does it say about his doping case?

Me and TC decided to go watch that game. In return he took me to Gary Neville's testimonial which also happened to be against Juventus. I felt dirty after sitting in The Swamp.

I can say I've watched the legend that is Del Piero twice! >.<

(I think he played at United he defo did at City as he rasped a free kick against the bar)

You got me dude?

Yep :)

So far got details for:

Name: qindarka
Nationality: Malaysian
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Preferred foot: Right
Preferred position: GK

Lunchbox:
position: CB
height: 188 cm
weight: 82 kg
preferred foot: right

Name: faridom
RB,
185 cm
88Kg
Right foot
Name: KidA Seven
position: AM
height: 178 cm
weight: 145 lbs/66 kg

Name: Milchmonster
LW
174cm
68kg
left

Name: bud23
position: st
height: 182 cm
weight: 72 kg
nationality; Spanish

Name: Verano
Nationality: Mexican.....American
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135lbs.
Preferred Foot: Right
Preferred Position: CM

Name: sohois
Nationality: English
Height: 182cm
Weight: 70kg
Preferred Foot: Both
Preferred Position: DR/DL

Name: yella
CM
Height:180 cm
Weight:80 kg

Name: Lego
Nationality: Scottish
Height: 192 cm
Weight: 90 kg (I wish)
Preferred position: ST or CB (I'm Dion Dublin, bitch)

Name: Lightning
position: acm
height: 177 cm
weight: 79 kg
nationality; Dutch

Name: Jeff Albertson
Rw / lw
5' 7
No idea on weight
Samoan

Name: odd_morsel
180cm
65kg
Right footed
CM, box-to-box
29 y/o, USA

Getting close to the finishing line for teams 1 and 2, 8 more players to go. I was thinking if need be we could take 1 or 2 from each team to add to 3 if we don't have enough.

Ushojax

Sandro is likely to miss Tottenham’s match against Manchester United on Sunday as the club continue to assess the severity of his knee injury.
The midfielder was forced off during the first half of Saturday’s draw at QPR after landing awkwardly and his chances of facing the League leaders are thought to be slim.

Spurs are hoping that Sandro has merely twisted the knee and that there has been no significant damage to the ligaments, which would result in a long spell out. The extent of the problem is also likely to influence the club’s plans in the transfer market.

iuwNXO68LyFiP.gif

Big game moment coming up, Kyoufu is being added to the database.

I'm sure Pardew is already scouting him. Historic moment too, first player to get an 8 year contract.

Nyx

kingellesar, are you going to set everyone's CA/PA to zero as well?
Or is everyone just replacing a player from Crystal Palace/Watford?

And again, many thanks for the work you're putting in man!

Teams 1 and 2 are now finished.

All I need to do now is pick a team for team 3 to replace in the championship, copy same club details as other two, create another stadium and then add all the players.

kingellesar, are you going to set everyone's CA/PA to zero as well?
Or is everyone just replacing a player from Crystal Palace/Watford?

And again, many thanks for the work you're putting in man!

Everyone has been created from scratch so the CA and PA are set to zero. Only attributes I am changing are loyalty, foot, height, weight.

Oh btw, thanks for backing us against Lollerpool this weekend.

Much appreciated.

In return I have put a Sunderland player into my Fantasy team.

Nani and Rooney to get the start today???

I need to be able to stream this while in class....
I think Anderson is gonna play too.

Would be nice if one of Clev/Carrick/Kagawa also played to keep things smooth but it's unlikely.

Going to see Le Mis tonight so gonna miss the match :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom