• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might lose my FF cup tie because of that Hazard's goal... My opponent has Hazard, Cole and Ba. I got Mata, Ba, Schneiderlin, Ivanovic (thanks fat spanish waiter). Had a 7 points lead before this game but it's turning into a nightmare. Need Mata to wake up in the 2nd half and Hazard to have a meltdown Walters-type.

Meier

Hazard is on fire again after a relatively pedestrian November and December.

Sucks I went with Premier Ass over David Luiz for my FPL team.

Kyoufu

Pep choosing the easy way. Ahahaha, he's as fake as shit.

image.php

DominoKid

correct me if i'm wrong but its easier to beat your man moving than at a standstill. at least i always thought it was as a winger myself.

re: valencia's form.

Wilbur

Banned
I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho turns down Chelsea actually, especially because he knows he's second choice.

But he's looking for an escape route, so he'll probably end up there. I don't think he'll go City because he doesn't want to ruin his chances of becoming United manager, nor does he like working under directors etc etc

Wilbur

Banned
correct me if i'm wrong but its easier to beat your man moving than at a standstill. at least i always thought it was as a winger myself.

re: valencia's form.

Who knows what goes on in that fucker's mind. Diagonal run all with one foot and then poor angled pass, or stop start run in a straight line and get pushed off the ball near the corner flag.

#TonyVComeHome

TrueBlue

I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho turns down Chelsea actually, especially because he knows he's second choice.

But he's looking for an escape route, so he'll probably end up there. I don't think he'll go City because he doesn't want to ruin his chances of becoming United manager, nor does he like working under directors etc etc

His return is not as certain as some believe it to be, I agree.

dc89

I don't know but you should see the state of the pitch.

Yup. Looks bobbly as fuck. Not like the snooker table smooth surface at The Etihad or even The Emirates for that matter.

Football trivia time.

City won PL pitch of the year in 2011, Arsenal won it last year I believe. The Swamp doesn't even get nominated on the short list.
Does that count as a trophy btw?

Scum

I'll welcome him at Spurs...

...as AVB's assistant. :p

qindarka

Banned

Interesting tweets by Dan Levene on this issue:

Dan Levene ‏@BluesChronicle
The day Chelsea sacked Ancelotti, the club ceased to be in contention for top coaches. Now it's the unproven or the unemployed for us.

And don't expect Jose to come back either. Chelsea would happily take him, but don't think he's interested in going back. Man C for him now?

@robertrea But what would he achieve by coming back? Nothing. And he won't come while Emenalo still has his job.

dc89

Even the 6 yard box is pristine at the Emirates

Yeah it really is. Modern stadiums are built to encourage grass growth and all sorts. For example, at City, they have these vents on the sides of the stadium that they can open to encourage good and proper air circulation.

It gets scary, these groundsmen are like scientists these days.

Clegg

Yeah it really is. Modern stadiums are built to encourage grass growth and all sorts. For example, at City, they have these vents on the sides of the stadium that they can open to encourage good and proper air circulation.

It gets scary, these groundsmen are like scientists these days.

It would be great if you had enough fans in the stadium to actually appreciate this.

Scum

The thought of Mourinho @ Man City is frightening. Only because of what he could and will do a damn fine job with some of the players they have. So it's probably beneficial for everyone if Mancini stays. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom