• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Mou's transfer budget was well spent. Kenny got given near £100m and pissed it all up the wall.

Mou gets too little credit sometimes. I genuinely think he's the best coach in the world.

No one is saying he isn't. It's the Madrid fans getting annoying. Can't get the 5-0 and 6-2 out of their heads.

"Pep sucks, only Barca" "Pep should coach somewhere else" "Pep this pep that"

*Pep leaves and joins different team*

"LOLZ easy option" "Pep has to go to shit team" "Bayern runs itself"

It's annoying.

All pep is doing is what Mou did. Try and win different leagues by joining a big team. Good on him for that.

qindarka

Banned
Cech - new signing

Ferreira - new signing
Terry
Carvalho - new signing
Bridge

Robben - new signing
Lampard
Makelele
Duff

Drogba - new signing
Gudjohnsen

And they won the league with a record amount. The money helped, but Robben was fucking dynamite, Terry and Carvalho were the best pairing in the league, Cech was almost unbeatable...

Cech was signed by Ranieri.

Wilbur

Banned
No one is saying he isn't. It's the Madrid fans getting annoying. Can't get the 5-0 and 6-2 out of their heads.

It's annoying.

All pep is doing is what Mou did. Try and win different leagues by joining a big team. Good on him for that.

Nah, its both. When people chastise Pep - the subject of conversation - people then bring Mourinho in. It's tit for tat stuff, like the two are supposed to be locked in eternal battle.

By all means someone should have whatever opinion they want of Pep and Mourinho, but when Pulga says he doesn't like Pep, bringing up Mou is just pointless.

Cech was signed by Ranieri.

First season was with Mourinho, so the team building/gelling and co-operation with defence still needed to be done.

pulga

Banned

It's annoying.

Maybe he should join a, compared to the CL giants, a smaller team and win the CL.

Kiraly

It's annoying.

And that shit isn't?

pulga

Banned
I wonder if Barca fans will still have a hard on for Pep years down the line.

You dont see us gobbling Vicente del Bosque's dick at every turn. SMH

Anderson

Thank god for that, the whole second half I thought Swansea would get a undeserved goal from a corner or FK.

Trip to Brighton now, get to wear my short shorts

And they won the league with a record amount. The money helped, but Robben was fucking dynamite, Terry and Carvalho were the best pairing in the league, Cech was almost unbeatable...

Well, while those players were new with the team they were stars. They were in top of their game, sure they had to be picked but they didn't need to be gelled for sure.

FootballFan

Nah, its both. When people chastise Pep - the subject of conversation - people then bring Mourinho in. It's tit for tat stuff, like the two are supposed to be locked in eternal battle.

By all means someone should have whatever opinion they want of Pep and Mourinho, but when Pulga says he doesn't like Pep, bringing up Mou is just pointless.

That's true. I know it's expected but it's still annoying.

Wilbur

Banned
Got to mention as well Mou taking over Inter was a pretty tough job, how he won the CL with them I'm not too sure, they weren't fantastic before or after.

derExperte

Maybe he should join a, compared to the CL giants, a smaller team and win the CL.

If Bayern had won an international titel since 2001 I could see your point to some extent but the two finals don't change the fact that no German team has won anything since then. That's a damn long time. So if he can do it with Bayern it will be a big deal, there's no way around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom