• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Got to mention as well Mou taking over Inter was a pretty tough job, how he won the CL with them I'm not too sure, they weren't fantastic before or after.

Mou the cunt just took advantage of Calciopoli aftermath to reap the benefits.

Huh. Now I want him back in Serie A to see him fare with current Juve.

Wilbur

Banned
Well, while those players were new with the team they were stars. They were in top of their game, sure they had to be picked but they didn't need to be gelled for sure.

Nope. Ferreira was always just a solid full back. Lampard and Terry were hardly world beaters, Robben was young, Drogba only had French league experience which was never the strongest, Cech was young. He did a fantastic job with them, I remember they were winning 4-0 and 4-1 every fucking week. One of the best teams I've ever seen, Mou's Chelsea.

I wonder if Barca fans will still have a hard on for Pep years down the line.

You dont see us gobbling Vicente del Bosque's dick at every turn. SMH

Well they will because:

A) He was born in Barcelona/Catalonia ;)
B) A life-long supporter of the club, first player in their history to go from ball-boy to player to manager.
C) made them the best team in the world, and got them playing brilliant football.
D) won 13 out of 16 trophies

Pep will always be loved by the supporters.

pulga

Banned
"Congratulations to these four proud parents"

65823_475949295797324_1362815869_n.jpg

loooooool I love SoccerMemes

Chelsea needs the Drog.

We need to stop bottling it. Not sure why we didn't start JT in defence today and put Luiz in Midfield with Lampard. Ramires would have been a good impact sub. How is Terry supposed to get match fit if we don't play him? Pretty obvious we need him controlling the team and being an actually good central defender. Another game with dropped points where the opposition scores from pretty much their only attacks (QPR, Swansea... Southampton). What on earth did Rafa say to them at half time? Its not entirely his fault, but we had spare substitutes (2 spare?) why not use the squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom