• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
At the end of the day all comes down to; Torres sucks. That´s the reason you are looking for.

Jeff's eyes open. He snorts. Shakes his head. He takes one hand and places it on bud's throat, the other on his cock. He rips from the end of the shaft. He is pretty angry.

"I'm pretty angry," says Jeff.

"What the fuck did I do?" says bud

"You insulted Fernando," Jeff keeps on ripping, 'and he is my waifu"

"But I'm banned,' bud squeals, 'you're looking for bud23."

"Oh."

Scum

416628_10102627727759353_1366347559_o.jpg

The bun in the hair and side way shot isn't for you, mate. And remember to face the camera next time.

FuturusX

Objectively they've got good players and a good manager, but the place is filled with negativity and nervous tension.

They really need to ride this season out and bring back Jose. He'll put the club back together.

This is the correct answer. Or in Street talk.

"It's all in der eds innit."

Got to mention as well Mou taking over Inter was a pretty tough job, how he won the CL with them I'm not too sure, they weren't fantastic before or after.
Before: Mancini & Ibra, remember Liverpool, Valencia etc.?
After: Moratti stopped spending money and thought we could last for years without buying anyone, not realizing most of the team was old and just had their last chanche to win the Champions League (Julio Cesar, Cambiasso, Zanetti, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Milito).
Mou the cunt just took advantage of Calciopoli aftermath to reap the benefits.
Mou came in Italy while Juventus was spending €100m+ for Amauri, Felipe Melo, Diego and others, which to me doesn't seem related at all with Calciopoli.

What's Footy-GAF think of my naughty H&M jacket?

You look like someone, but I can't quite put my finger on who it is. It's been annoying me for a while now!

I bought a jacket recently as well. Not a smart one though. Levi's Vintage, similar to the one Arnie wanted.

When Messi gets the ball he must think two things.

1. I'm gonna get hacked down.
2. I'm gonna score.

This is why I can't consider Messi the greatest of all time, had he played in Zidanes era never mind maradonna, Pele or Best he would simply have been bullied out of games and not protected like he is now

And that's not saying he isn't an amazing player by the way

Wilbur

Banned
Haha, dorks.

Cheers, Arnie!

It is fucking hot, truss. Shoulder pad guarantee swag

Complete fourth round draw:

Millwall v Aston Villa
Stoke v Man City
Bolton v Everton
Brighton v Arsenal
Derby v Blackburn
Huddersfield v Leicester
Hull v Barnsley
Macclesfield v Wigan
Middlesbrough v Aldershot
Norwich v Luton
QPR v MK Dons
Reading v Sheff Utd
Man Utd v Fulham
Brentford v Chelsea
Leeds United v Tottenham
Oldham v Liverpool

dc89

Pep to Bayern Munich is seriously disappointing. Dreams of managing in the EPL and goes to the Bundesliga? :lol.

1356922838875.jpg

This is why I can't consider Messi the greatest of all time, had he played in Zidanes era never mind maradonna, Pele or Best he would simply have been bullied out of games and not protected like he is now

I know that feel too!

Jeff's eyes open. He snorts. Shakes his head. He takes one hand and places it on bud's throat, the other on his cock. He rips from the end of the shaft. He is pretty angry.

"Oh."

This is quite accurate

I'm impressed

Yay we're through - someone gimme the lo down.

Also DAMN YOU DEMBA BA AND RICKY LAMBERT YOU TWATS.

But thank you Jay Puncheon!

And LOL Rafa, tactical genius.

The Miserables is good.

Wilbur

Banned

Disagree entirely; the amount of challenges he could easily go down under but he rides and rides and rides, keeps his balance, and then finishes it is astonishing. He gets better protection, sure, but then keepers and defenders are generally fitter, stronger and more tactically astute, and don't have to resort to just kicking the odd few who are a step above everyone else on the pitch. With Messi, they try and kick and hassle and they can't get near him most the time or he just shrugs past them.

Didn't play in Zidane's era?? Kicked out of the game? Seriously, Zidane's "era" isn't much different to this era except that this era is probably even more athletic..

FuturusX

That he isn't able to handle the heat.

Or perhaps he wanted to call the shots. Maintain a better balance of control. Perhaps he wanted a better challenge than to assemble a team based on open budget. Bayern has a good size war chest but nothing like the intent of Chelsea or City. He'll have time to develop a new system without the glare of the UK media, that could also have been a factor.

To be honest if I were a manager I'd never go to Chelsea or City seems like a poisoned chalice, to me.

Now a good stable club like Liverpool..would have been a great place for Pep :)

Wilbur

Banned
Yay we're through - someone gimme the lo down.

Also DAMN YOU DEMBA BA AND RICKY LAMBERT YOU TWATS.

But thank you Jay Puncheon!

And LOL Rafa, tactical genius.

The Miserables is good.

Seeing Lester Mizzreebells on Friday I think.

Defence were solid, some scary moments. Looked much more assured when Micky Christ/Carrick and Scholes came on because Ando was fucked by then, but Scholes still tried to commit hara kiri. Rooney was good for an hour, faded, fucked up a pen. Hernandez flickered in and out of the game. Lindegaard had nothing to do. Valencia wank, Nani just less so. Giggs surprisingly good.

Team 1> Team 2

#FuckAndreVillasBoas
#FuckTeamOne

Wilbur

Banned
Benitez has been at Chelsea for 56 days... and I've NEVER met him! Malouda reveals shock snub as he winds down £100,000-a-week contract

Fifty-six days into Rafael Benitez's reign at Chelsea and Florent Malouda has STILL not met the Spaniard.

The French winger was a key part of the Champions League-winning side last season despite being dropped for the final but he was told he was free to leave the club last summer.

A move failed to materialise though and Malouda has made it quite clear he is happy to see out his £100,000-a-week contract at the club, which runs until June.

'A 12-month pre-season, the best of my life,' Malouda joked recently when asked about his situation.

Malouda has been training and playing with youngsters and it is understood that his behaviour has been impeccable.

Adriano fell down like a sack of shit leaving Camacho completely alone to hammer that ball home, I swear he is responsible for like 70% of the goals against us. It's ridiculous.

Yeah, I think you are exaggerating. Adriano's been good this season. If any full back was costing us goals it was Alves until he got injured/dropped. Anyway, I think it was a gamble playing an under strength side in the Copa 1st leg. We should have went full strength from the start and killed the tie early. We've got a big lead in the league and could have afforded to rest players at the weekend and then in the second leg. Now we've pretty much got to go with the first choice 11 in a difficult away game against an opponent who have just had a big confidence boost.

Salvadora

Or perhaps he wanted to call the shots. Maintain a better balance of control. Perhaps he wanted a better challenge than to assemble a team based on open budget. Bayern has a good size war chest but nothing like the intent of Chelsea or City. He'll have time to develop a new system without the glare of the UK media, that could also have been a factor.

To be honest if I were a manager I'd never go to Chelsea or City seems like a poisoned chalice, to me.

Now a good stable club like Liverpool..would have been a great place for Pep :)

Or he saw he could have instant success at Bayern Munich.

Didn't play in Zidane's era?? Kicked out of the game? Seriously, Zidane's "era" isn't much different to this era except that this era is probably even more athletic..

Maybe, I still believe the game has got less physical over the last ten years

It's all a matter of opinion anyway but for me Zidane is the greatest I've seen in my time

Or he saw he could have instant success at Bayern Munich.

You've definitely got a point, but It's a bit more than that. I think you should read this excellent piece by Graham Hunter.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/laliga/id/336/pep-picks-munich?cc=5739

Guardiola has a clear philosophy. It's not just about how his teams play, nor solely about winning. It's about how to work, what to dedicate your enthusiasm and energy to and what constitutes consistent standards -- it's about having a dream and pursuing it ruthlessly.

Just check back over those words and you'll discover how much they represent Bayern Munich's philosophy.

bud23

"Oh."

Wilbury, my friend, you are a poet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom