• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

That story is fucking mental. Just reading the deadspin article on it now... jesus christ.

This is the shit I hear literally as I get into my car leaving class.

It is incredible, my local sports radio station just had an interview with one of the guys who wrote the deadspin article.

It's probably one of the crazier sports stories I've ever heard.

Even bigger than a baseball player that always used to slide into the bases head first because he didnt want to break the coke vial in his back pocket.

Ok so database is complete. Running into a few problems though. It's putting After Dark team mainly in the U18s, now I think the best way to potentially avoid this job is to create a manager for each team to make sure the squad is just NeoGaf members, THEN go on holiday.

Other problem....After Dark are seriously up against it, the other two teams are both 5 star potential for nearly every player o_O

Either thats lucky assigning or the 0 ca and 0 pa is not working right.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/quackbauer/screenshots

Can anyone see my screenshots? The four recent are of the gaf database. Freewheelin' already being chased by Gafelona haha, dirty bastards.

dc89

Artist's interpretation of what GAF looks like to dc69

ibl41HXqRtupqy.png

Holy fuck this is incredible.

See, sometimes I do go back and read stuff.

Wilbur

Banned
Ok so database is complete. Running into a few problems though. It's putting After Dark team mainly in the U18s, now I think the best way to potentially avoid this job is to create a manager for each team to make sure the squad is just NeoGaf members, THEN go on holiday.

Other problem....After Dark are seriously up against it, the other two teams are both 5 star potential for nearly every player o_O

Can anyone see my screenshots? The four recent are of the gaf database. Freewheelin' already being chased by Gafelona haha, dirty bastards.

I can see them WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE 5 STARS

Everyone's a 5 star on our team apart from 3Sixty who is a half star :looooooooooool

dc89

I see them!

lol I don't think 3Sixty is quite good enough for NeoGAF FC.

I can see them WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THE 5 STARS

Everyone's a 5 star on our team apart from 3Sixty who is a half star :looooooooooool

Hahaha he is only low star as he is 34 and is a goalkeeper and a goalkeeper coach, think Cudicini!

No idea with the 5 stars :(

Randdalf

The only way to know the PA/CA precisely is to use Genie Scout or some tool like that.

The only way to know the PA/CA precisely is to use Genie Scout or some tool like that.

Good point, might be worth seeing, I mean I know the problem might be poor staff members but I got a feeling its set everyone to high PA.

Just going on holiday to see what our first set of results are.

Slizz

Its a bigger addiction than jerseys.

Already seen 2fast. I actually really liked that movie, its a decent series. Fast 5 was great.

Edit: Just assume anything with Olivia has been watched.

Lol a bunch of cars in that scene where they open the hangars and all those street cars confuse the cops are from my high school. They had open auditioned for anybody with a 'street car'. I also love every Fast and Furious can't wait for 6

Ok according to Genie Scout, drum roll please.

Willkiller is the best of a very medicore bunch, he could make it, PA of 171, BebeCome Back is second with 166, rest of us are between 119-150. So I guess it is randomly assigning but the coaches are just wank ;p

They're all dc89s, hyping their players up PR style.

Messi

Lol a bunch of cars in that scene where they open the hangars and all those street cars confuse the cops are from my high school. They had open auditioned for anybody with a 'street car'. I also love every Fast and Furious can't wait for 6

Stupidly fun movies. I love dumb shit sometimes.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck I'm excited for FM. Viva, Kharma and I are gonna tear your shit up #midfieldthree #unitedbros

Messi, watch Attack the Block

Ok so it's not really playing any of us in games for After Dark, it's selecting the reserve generated players, which is why we have 2 0-0s and a loss. The other two teams have 3 straight losses, Gafelona suffering some big defeats.

Dunno what we want to do really, anyone got any suggestions?

Ok according to Genie Scout, drum roll please.

Willkiller is the best of a very medicore bunch, he could make it, PA of 171, BebeCome Back is second with 166, rest of us are between 119-150. So I guess it is randomly assigning but the coaches are just wank ;p

They're all dc89s, hyping their players up PR style.

If you sort by potential % for their position (not sure of the exact name) it should give you a better idea of who will be good.

Randdalf

Ok so it's not really playing any of us in games for After Dark, it's selecting the reserve generated players, which is why we have 2 0-0s and a loss. The other two teams have 3 straight losses, Gafelona suffering some big defeats.

Dunno what we want to do really, anyone got any suggestions?

Switch off the option that adds random players when you make a new game (I think it's "add key staff").

Slizz

I just can't get my head around it.

How can this happen.

He had to know. No way he couldn't have known.

He's def in on it.

ESPN showed extended clips of the interview from one of my previous posts. And the interviewer says he cant find her obituary and the player responds with "Her family wants to keep it private"

Said the same thing when asked about more pictures.

He's def in on it.

ESPN showed extended clips of the interview from one of my previous posts. And the interviewer says he cant find her obituary and the player responds with "Her family wants to keep it private"

Said the same thing when asked about more pictures.
Just so I get this straight, before this broke and their relationship was "genuine" - it was assumed they had never met?

Messi

Fuck I'm excited for FM. Viva, Kharma and I are gonna tear your shit up #midfieldthree #unitedbros

Messi, watch Attack the Block

Watched it last week. The main dude is pretty good but felt the movie was only alright.

I think I am going to go with The Grey.

Slizz

Just so I get this straight, before this broke and their relationship was "genuine" - it was assumed they had never met?

It gets conflicting here. Father speaks about them being together. Brother of player also involved with talking to the family. Player does an interview on the field after a game(a win for his team) describing how the fake g/f's family has been a support system for him.

Yen

Guys, does Malwarebytes replace your firewall? Is there a Malwarebytes firewall? Because I seem to have got a trojan, which I believe was responsible for repeatedly turning off my firewall. So I download Malwarebytes, and now I can't turn the firewall back on, but I'm getting messages saying Malwarebytes has blocked something.

Slizz

Guys, does Malwarebytes replace your firewall? Is there a Malwarebytes firewall? Because I seem to have got a trojan, which I believe was responsible for repeatedly turning off my firewall. So I download Malwarebytes, and now I can't turn the firewall back on, but I'm getting messages saying Malwarebytes has blocked something.

Nah, Malwarebytes should not do that. It is a separate entity and has nothing do to with a firewall, doesn't even scan for viruses really...

If you are really having trouble with the virus I recommend the program ComboFix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom