• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Brad Pitt was comically terrible, like in Snatch.
KuGsj.gif

Brad Pitt was awesome, leave him be you monster

Yeah the bar scene was fantastic as well Willkiller

edit: Snatch is pretty good.

Nyx

The bar scene in IB is fucking incredible.

Best scene of the movie if you ask me.

But I like Jackie Brown best, story-wise it's the most solid imo, probably due to being based on a book. Also, Pam Grier steals the show while all support actors have terrific performances as well.

Fry

Brad Pitt is amazing, he's one of my favorites. I found out these days that he produced The Departed and Kick-Ass. I had no idea about that, love both movies.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, Pitt's one of my favourite actors as well. I think he's brilliant in True Romance, Seven, Twelve Monkeys, Fight Club, Snatch, Babel, Jesse James, Burn After Reading, Benjamin Button (despite the film being pap), The Tree of Life and Killing Them Softly.

Got some good films coming out as well, Twelve Years A Slave and The Counselor.

Best scene of the movie if you ask me.

But I like Jackie Brown best, story-wise it's the most solid imo, probably due to being based on a book. Also, Pam Grier steals the show while all support actors have terrific performances as well.

De Niro's last great performance, Jackson's fantastic, Grier is fantastic and Robert Forster is absolutely brilliant. It's a great, great movie.

Linius

Pulp Fiction still is my favourite Tarantino. But I haven't seen all of them. Have to see that Grindhouse movie (don't expect much of it), Jackie Brown and Django. And True Romance is also very much a Tarantino movie that I still have to see.

Fry

Yeah, Pitt's one of my favourite actors as well. I think he's brilliant in True Romance, Seven, Twelve Monkeys, Fight Club, Snatch, Babel, Jesse James, Burn After Reading, Benjamin Button (despite the film being pap), The Tree of Life and Killing Them Softly.

You forgot Moneyball.

I'm yet to see Twelve Monkeys. Disliked BAR, agree on the rest.

Killing Them Softly was very good, had some great dialogues, stylish direction, some memorable scenes. But I felt it could have been better. Not much happened in the movie, if you think about it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I like this!

Giovinco 10* G / 5 A
VIDAAAAL 9 G / 5 A
Quag 9 G / 1 A
Vucinic 7** G / 4 A
Pirlo 5 G / 6 A
Marchisio 5 G / 2 A
Asamoah 3 G / 5 A
Matri 3 G / 1 A
Pogba 2 G (On fucking Napoli and the winner on Bologna)
Lichtsteiner 2 G
Giaccherini 1 G / 2 A
Bonucci 1 G
Caceres 1 G
Isla 3 Assists
Chiellini 2 A
Barzagli 1 A

(More or less)

Wilbur

Banned
You forgot Moneyball.

I'm yet to see Twelve Monkeys. Disliked BAR, agree on the rest.

Killing Them Softly was very good, had some great dialogues, stylish direction, some memorable scenes. But I felt it could have been better. Not much happened in the movie, if you think about it.

Haven't seen Moneyball.

I loved Killing Them Softly. It was good that not much happened for me, was a small scale crime film instead of involving thousands of hostages and policemen, etc. Felt like a play. Was brilliant.

His worst accent is his Jamaican one in that film that I can't remember the name of because it was forgettable.

I think you're thinking of Gary Oldman in True Romance.

Wilbur

Banned
United are linked with a 19 year old keeper who plays for Augsburg.

Bye bye DDG.

He ain't going unless they bid close to 30m.

Holy shit I can't remember that hahahah, that is bad

I was referring to - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ozWcBTbjBI

In True Romance, the best scene is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Hell it's one of the best scenes in a movie, ever.

YEP

Fry

Why does Scorsese make Pesci play the tough mafioso in his movies? Dude is 2x smaller than all others he threatens/beats up/kills :lol

Linius

Why does Scorsese make Pesci play the tough mafioso in his movies? Dude is 2x smaller than all others he threatens/beats up/kills :lol

From what I understand you've seen the movies, so that should answer your question right? :p

Pesci is bawsing the hell out of all these guys. Also a great role in Raging Bull.

Fry

Thats the whole point. Trying to give off the pitbull vibe, that Napoleon complex.

From what I understand you've seen the movies, so that should answer your question right? :p

Pesci is bawsing the hell out of all these guys. Also a great role in Raging Bull.

Yep, I just think it's funny, even more because of his voice. He doesn't sound threatening =P

fuenf

the game is so bad that guardiola came back to hoeneß to step down from his contract

I'm not even watching it, I don't understand why they chose it in the first place. Doesnt the Herbmeister usually get to open the 2nd half of the season? Heck even a Dortmund game would've been more interesting.

Timurid

I like this!

Giovinco 10* G / 5 A
VIDAAAAL 9 G / 5 A
Quag 9 G / 1 A
Vucinic 7** G / 4 A
Pirlo 5 G / 6 A
Marchisio 5 G / 2 A
Asamoah 3 G / 4 A
Matri 3 G
Pogba 2 G (On fucking Napoli and the winner on Bologna)
Lichtsteiner 2 G
Giaccherini 1 G / 2 A
Bonucci 1 G
Caceres 1 G
Isla 3 Assists
Chiellini 2 A
Barzagli 1 A

(More or less)
I can't wait to see guys choke against Udinese! While Nazio and Cavanapoli will both win their matches and it will be a three way for first. hehehe

I can't wait to see Barreto in action against Pescara this weekend. Hopefully, Ventura can bring back his old form.

He is waiting to get his hat-trick this weekend!

Kyoufu

I hope someone dives in the 90th minute and scores the penalty to win the world cup.

I will feast on the tears.

Better yet, I hope Suarez is the one to do it. :D

*remembers he's from Uruguay*

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom