• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I saw Wooden posted some pics of his dag. Here's El Nachosaurus Rey surviving in the harsh winter climate of Holland

iOcppaR0eOyor.png

ibsmTAmHjSg3oh.png

iYj3Vbm53gPoz.png

inISvba8PsPlT.png

Frozen turd

idH5Hl0fsSYmd.png

Butthole

ibxG641TD18fMk.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm a sucker for Noir and it hit the spot! I liked the cheesy dialogue too, it felt like it was written by Wilbury (sober) and Salazar (intoxicated).

Arnie

Wrangled five of my housemates to come watch Django. Game on.

One of them (who isn't coming) literally told me the film looks awful and that he'd rather watch the new Denzel Washington film.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So was 2-Headed Shark Attack, but I don't want to watch it at the cinema.

Doesn't he fly a plane upside down?

KuGsj.gif

Yeah, but the movie isn't really about him saving the plane!

It was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role AND Best Screenplay. ;)

Slizz

Lol, John Carew as an actor in an action movie.

1358327406447_967.jpg

Holy shit Carew lol!

I loved him for some reason. I have no idea why.

On another note just got back from lunch and there were 3 people eating in the restaurant with United jerseys, pretty crazy actually. Global brand baby.

Wrangled five of my housemates to come watch Django. Game on.

One of them (who isn't coming) literally told me the film looks awful and that he'd rather watch the new Denzel Washington film.

Unstoppable was on the other day. Reminded me how he has the exact same mannerisms in every single film he's in. Can't even tell if he's a decent actor, or just Denzel Washington with a fake backstory. He's certainly not as good as people think he is imo

Zabojnik

From the only guy who could sell them in my town, place was packed (it's a tabaccheria, not sure if there's a proper term for it in English. Tobacconist? Drug store? Smoke shop?)

Uh, indoors newsstand? :p

Anyway, I got them. Now that I think about it, it's my first time ever, usually it was my uncle that bought them for the Milan games. My first time ever and they're Juventus tickets.

This photo is finally starting to make sense.

bizzarogalliani.png

You're Bizarro Galliani!

What if Bayern hijack Juve's bid for Llorente, and he goes to Bayern in the summer along with Pep? ;)

Eh, why would they? I'm sure they can sign an even better striker.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Unstoppable was on the other day. Reminded me how he has the exact same mannerisms in every single film he's in. Can't even tell if he's a decent actor, or just Denzel Washington with a fake backstory. He's certainly not as good as people think he is imo

Guys..

Flight is not an action movie.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm a sucker for Noir and it hit the spot! I liked the cheesy dialogue too, it felt like it was written by Wilbury (sober) and Salazar (intoxicated).

:lol you'd probably like Gangster Squad. But they're both very shallow to me, which I suppose you could level at Tarantino films... but then there's something different about a Tarantino film that makes it stand out. Sin City and Gangster Squad both suffer from just being cliches and almost parodies of what a noir/gangster film should be like instead of what it's actually like

Zabojnik

Guys..

Flight is not an action movie.

By the end I kind of wished it was, to be honest. The flight scene was pretty awesome. :p I enjoyed the film, but it kind of felt like an ad for
AA. Drunk guy's road to redemption is kind of an overdone topic in movies, I feel. Still, Denzel did a very good job, even though it was another comfort zone role for him.

Wilbur

Banned
Also, Denzel Washington's pretty good. A stand out in a few movies, average in a lot. Morgan Freeman is shit though.

KuGsj.gif

Yeah, but the movie isn't really about him saving the plane!

It was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role AND Best Screenplay. ;)

Never use the Oscars as a barometer of quality either :lol

Arnie

I just don't fancy watching Denzel Washington fly a plane upside down. In general I'm not a fan of films that centre around planes. Stealth was shit.

Your dog's well cool Sean.

Wow this is interesting. And I don't think it's been posted either >.>.

"Manicini very open and honest last night. Says no incoming players this month at #MCFC, says Yaya best player he has managed tbc.."

"Mancini also said Mario&Carlos will stay he prefers characters in his team. Mystified as to why RVP didn't sign, felt he was #mcfc bound."

https://twitter.com/SportsAgentJHC/status/292266737397813248

Mancini was at some sort of fundraiser iirc

RVP said he wanted to go to United, not City. That was his reason.

HE DID NOT WANT TO GO TO CITY MANCINI, THAT IS WHY HE DIDN'T SIGN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPWzTJRfC68

Twitter rumours but apparently Zaha to United is pretty much done. Thing is United want him to join up now but Palace want him back on loan. Also some saying Arsenal haven't even bid for him.

iZMuGfqRjlKt3.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Never use the Oscars as a barometer of quality either :lol

Oh I know.
3AQmK.gif
#TheArtistlol

By the end I kind of wished it was, to be honest. The flight scene was pretty awesome. :p I enjoyed the film, but it kind of felt like an ad for
AA. Drunk guy's road to redemption is kind of an overdone topic in movies, I feel. Still, Denzel did a very good job, even though it was another comfort zone role for him.

I wouldn't give it any Oscars or anything but It was enjoyable.

Lightning

Banned
So theo only extends for 3 and a half years? Obviously want more money again after he winds it down again. This cunt is going to become an issue.

jtb

Banned
"PRAISE JESUS!"
is the only thing I can remember from FLight. I don't have any problem with religious themes in movies but that was just so hilariously over the top, even for Zemeckis! Didn't like it too much.

Well, at least we didn't bid on Zaha. We've got so many problems in the squad that buying raw potential again would really piss me off.

Lightning

Banned
Well, at least we didn't bid on Zaha. We've got so many problems in the squad that buying raw potential again would really piss me off.
Oh yeah. No Zaha. It also decreases the chances of United buying someone like James and increase the threat of their squad even more.

Really doubt we'll bring anyone in this month though and I don't want us to bring in the wrong player and then persevere with them despite knowing it can't work. Gervinho is a perfect example of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom