• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another attacking midfielder isn't what Wenger should e blowing his budget on. Gotze is a very special talent but Arsenal have one of their own in Wilshere.

I know it's said that you should always try and sign those special players but imo Arsenal are in much bigger need for defenders and central midfielders.

And a quality striker.

I actually think an attacking midfielder would help them a lot. That or a striker. Doesn't matter which. Another class threat up front would be great for them.

Clegg

Well apparently we are too quick to dismiss Kagawa.

No-one has dismissed Cazorla.

He's underperformed just like Kagawa has.

Yet we're not hearing anyone say he should go back to Spain.

Saying a player won't make it when he's barely started his career at a new club, in a new country, after a 2 month injury, is foolishness.

ShogunX

Been in and out of sleep all day due to a terrible ear ache and a silly amount of Nurofen. Think I now hate the winter.

Anyway what are you guys all doing on this late?

Wilbur

Banned
Why hasn't Manure bought Mbiwa? He looks like an absolute bargain.

Yeah, he's a very good defender who would come relatively cheap and has expressed a desire to play for us. I would say either he just isn't on our radar or we're waiting to see if Vidic survives all his latest injuries and whether Rio is going to renew.

I think we need him anyway.

Been in and out of sleep all day due to a terrible ear ache and a silly amount of Nurofen. Think I now hate the winter.

Anyway what are you guys all doing on this late?

Fell asleep from 3 to 6 this evening, but I gotta be up at 11 at the latest so getting off the computer in a minute!

LegoArmo

I can only really get an hours sleep at a time with my foot pain. I think it's nerve damage. I'm on a fuck load of paracetamol until they figure it out, but it doesn't really work at all.

bud23

5: 17 a.m.in south spain , third day in a row that I go back home drunk as fuck, I´m starting to think I have an alcohol problem. Fuck me.

Salazar

606 idiot magnet never fails.

"My 5 year old doesn't want to go to another football match, because of the Liverpool fans with their flares, they could have thrown them at us and he could have been seriously hurt. He said to me, Dad, if this is football, I don't want this".

Five years old at his first game of football you dippy twat. Of course he's afraid for fuck's sake.

twitttteeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr said:
According to a source, Wilfried Zaha trained with Manchester United today and will not play for Crystal Palace this weekend.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fuck you Andres, que bueno verte de vueltas cabron! Ya echaba de menos tus pendejadas, lol . Welcome home :)

toast.gif

Salud!

LegoArmo

Ronaldo used to be so creative at United, such a tricky player, I preferred him then. Obviously a bit of bias, but how do neutral fans feel about that?

dc89

Ronaldo used to be so creative at United, such a tricky player, I preferred him then. Obviously a bit of bias, but how do neutral fans feel about that?

Yeah he was very good at United.

I was at the derby when he scored and then Robbie Fowler (>.>) missed a penalty to equalise. United were 0-1 winners. :mad:

GorillaJu

I think he was a more entertaining player at United, where at Real Madrid he's a better, more mature footballer, but less fun to watch.

Anyone mind letting me use their PAD account between 3pm and 5pm? Wanna see what its like, and catch the Liverpool game. I would be eternally grateful :)

#cheekycuntofacheapskate

I've got a good feeling about the Liverpool game, hitcher.

Its one of those games where you know you'll drop points because its vital that we don't, with our 2 fixtures afterwards. A little like the Villa game. We were all looking at the next 5 Liverpool fixtures, and expecting 12 points at least, then we completely fucked up against the second-worst team in the league before the run of winnable fixtures had even got going

Yen

606 idiot magnet never fails.

"My 5 year old doesn't want to go to another football match, because of the Liverpool fans with their flares, they could have thrown them at us and he could have been seriously hurt. He said to me, Dad, if this is football, I don't want this".

Five years old at his first game of football you dippy twat. Of course he's afraid for fuck's sake.

They are smoke bombs, not flares.

/pedant

I'm watching Jackie Brown for the first time.

Zabojnik

Are there other shows like Suits? If so point me in the right direction, please. Waiting for the second half of season 2 has felt like forever.

White Collar.

I'm always surprised how nobody mentiones The Good Wife, which is actually a pretty great show and similar to Suits in some ways. Legal drama with a lot of stuff going on on the side. Certainly a lot better than White Collar. Like, a lot.

Okay, how good is Coutinho?

Amazing player. Up there with Zarate.

Just watched the Fringe finale.

Shat over everything Lost ever did.

Does it make it up for the shitty last two seasons?

GorillaJu

I've now attached myself to the Coutinho prospect. LETS DO THIS (don't do it, Levy). I seem to recall us showing interest last Summer as well (as an alternative to Tello, who we were also interested in).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Today is Marchisio's birthday, and we're going to ruin it.

j1g5M9pDFgBwo.jpg

And Del Piero scored four goals last night/today/tomorrow? (fucking time difference)

Looks like Marry went after the other Bilbao striker, Vincente Iakinta.

6dc387dd112152a293b3.jpg

Ahahah fucking Iaquinta.
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

DominoKid

;_; he will come back. i believe.

he's much more effective now, but he's not as fun to watch. i never imagined he would become so devastatingly effective.

06/07, 07/08 and 09/10 are his best 3 seasons for a balance of entertainment and effectiveness.

Lightning

Banned
If he was that fascinating a talent, we wouldn't be the only club tabling a bid.
If we didn't have Oxlade-Chamberlain I would want us to be in for him at the right price but since we already have chamberlain developing I would rather us buy proven talent. I think Walcott is our oldest British player and he's only 23 so that's enough British talent IMO. We need class already developed and experienced.

Zabojnik

I've now attached myself to the Coutinho prospect. LETS DO THIS (don't do it, Levy). I seem to recall us showing interest last Summer as well (as an alternative to Tello, who we were also interested in).

That's the spirit!
In case it wasn't obvious: he's pretty terrible, stay away from him. Sorry, adriano, but that's how it is.

The most beautiful goal score by Claudio Marchisio

De Ceglie knocked the ball down for Marchisio's Maradona run :p

PRINCIPINOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Let's not risk him tonight. Hell, let's not risk him against Lazio either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom