• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't even know what games are on tomorrow. Let me predict them as I read them.

Liverpool 3 v 1 Norwich
Man City 3 v 0 Fulham
Newcastle 1 v 0 Reading
Swansea 1 v 1 Stoke
West Ham 1 v 1 QPR
Wigan 1 v 1 Sunderland
WBA 2 v 0 Aston Villa
Chelsea 1 v 1 Arsenal
Tottenham 1 v 2 Man Utd
Southampton 0 v 1 Everton

K1LLER7

Article you posted on him earlier was good, cheers for that (I think it was you?)

To be honest, if he turns out as good as Moses potentially could be I'd be pretty happy with that. I haven't watched him anywhere near enough to make observations, but there seems to be enough reports saying he's a talented player.

FUCK IT

BUY HIM
:lol yeah i'd take him. United are pretty good at developing wingers and it looks like he had the potential. Plus he's different to the wingers we've got at the moment. As you say, he is talented but then again the media do like hype/overrate English players.

Wilbur

Banned
It'll be Müller and Kroos. Pep will turn them into Messi and Xavi.

Isco will play where Kroos plays until Toni proves he can put in maximum effort, if they buy him. Muller will play wide right because Robben will be sold.

Because I love you so much, I'm going to treat you to a special edition of Formation Time:

----------------Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Badstuber - Alaba
--Schweinsteiger - Martinez - Isco
------Muller - Gomez - Ribery

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see him buy a central defender and striker.

faridmon

Since there are movie enthusiasts here: Anyone Saw the Danish movie The Hunt? What did you think of it? I saw it with friends and half of us loved while the other half hate it.

Yayyyyyy mesa glad you liked it. I can't fucking wait now. 10 hours until I leave for it, get dat hype.

also that word isn't nigger is it? just a guess, im not so good with anagrams lol jk

I saw they discontinued the line of action figures for it, which is just ludicrous. The argument was they didn't do it with Inglourious Basterds so Jews couldn't speak out but... turns out they did :lol. People get so fucking uppity about everything, that Dead Island statue being the most recent example.

Article you posted on him earlier was good, cheers for that (I think it was you?)

To be honest, if he turns out as good as Moses potentially could be I'd be pretty happy with that. I haven't watched him anywhere near enough to make observations, but there seems to be enough reports saying he's a talented player.

FUCK IT

BUY HIM

iYvGUTxtyz2Im.gif

Don't fall for the trap.

Fry

Kroos will be Iniesta

Götze will be Iniesta when Pep buy him next transfer window.
ibzeqCJtvoUAS9.png

Nah that is fine and all, until you spout nonsense like ''Anchorman isn't funny''. One simple statement make or breaks someones reputation

that and the fact that you support Bayern. Fuck Bayern

Yeah, I laughed once or twice but I didn't really enjoy Anchorman. I can see why people think it's funny and all, but it just wasn't for me.

Isco will play where Kroos plays until Toni proves he can put in maximum effort, if they buy him. Muller will play wide right because Robben will be sold.

Because I love you so much, I'm going to treat you to a special edition of Formation Time:

----------------Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Badstuber - Alaba
--Schweinsteiger - Martinez - Isco
------Muller - Gomez - Ribery

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see him buy a central defender and striker.

I saw a tweet yesterday saying he would buy 2 or 3 players and that he plans to strengthen the midfield. Don't know if legit or not, but it seems plausible.

He won't sell Robben, his bald head isn't a threat to his.

Clegg

I think Football Weekly were saying that Bayern have upward of 100m that could be spent on transfers.

My memory is a bit fuzzy on this though.

GorillaJu

I think Football Weekly were saying that Bayern have upward of 100m that could be spent on transfers.

My memory is a bit fuzzy on this though.

I think it was a lot more than that. But it's all potential. Arsenal has a war chest but they'll never spend it.

Fry

That's not what bad taste is.

But you could do much worse.

You could be a Man United fan.

Having questionable taste in movies or music (according to footy-gaf a.k.a hipster-age) is less worse than spending your money in expense of your shitty taste in video-games.

=P

Kyoufu

Didn't you also like Twilight? If that's the case...

ibi5eUtUC7JIUe.gif

Nothing wrong with being able to enjoy something rather than being a scrooge with a stick up his arse. :)

I'm very open minded. I realise Twilight won't win any Oscars but that's ok because I can still enjoy films that aren't on the Oscar nominee list.

Having questionable taste in movies or music (according to footy-gaf a.k.a hipster-age) is less worse than spending your money in expense of your shitty taste in video-games.

=P

I have excellent taste in video games actually. As I'm able to enjoy not just western games but also Japanese ones too! Yay me. :)

Fry

I enjoyed the first Twilight.

Stopped watching the second one before it hit 15 minutes, and didn't bother with the rest.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm very open minded. I realise Twilight won't win any Oscars but that's ok because I can still enjoy films that aren't on the Oscar nominee list.

Killing Them Softly doesn't even have one nomination. Neither did Anchorman and Bad Boys II.

Get your sick Twilight fandom out of this thread and over onto sportsdirect.net/forum/anythingbutnewcastle/100001.htp.twilight+fan+fiction+erotica.html

Fry

Same with me. First one was good fun but the rest were blah.

Fuck I'm agreeing with Fry. Bad taste confirmed. :p

OhYou.gif

Can anyone answer me this? I'm really desperate over here.

Is it really a safe bet to say no one can see that you visited his profile, even with all those crazy apps out there saying it's possible?

I've been on a stalking mission for the last month, I really need to be sure that person doesn't know about me.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that it probably is a good film. Something about it really rubbed me the wrong way though.

Eh, its not for everybody, I get it. I'm not really one to get up in arms over differing opinions. Except for shite like Oasis > Radiohead and JM7 > Jesus, that shit I can't abide.

edit: fry you weird fuck

Kyoufu

Killing Them Softly doesn't even have one nomination. Neither did Anchorman and Bad Boys II.

Get your sick Twilight fandom out of this thread and over onto sportsdirect.net/forum/anythingbutnewcastle/100001.htp.twilight+fan+fiction+erotica.html

That page doesn't load. :(

Anchorman deserves 900 Oscars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom