• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

McEachran Times interview.

Talking about himself and Wilshere as (in the future) England's version of Xavi and Iniesta.

I'm sorry Josh, but who the fuck are you ?

DominoKid

I miss having someone entertaining like this in the team who'll also take on their man and go past them.

yeah our wingers now see a man in front and their brains are like "what...do? WHAT...DOOOOOO????"

ronaldo was like "*poof* we'll see ya." and damn near at full speed too.

LegoArmo

Talking about himself and Wilshere as (in the future) England's version of Xavi and Iniesta.

A man who clearly suffers from multiple personality disorder, and one of his "characters" is Super Tom Cleverley.

caramac

606 idiot magnet never fails.

"My 5 year old doesn't want to go to another football match, because of the Liverpool fans with their flares, they could have thrown them at us and he could have been seriously hurt. He said to me, Dad, if this is football, I don't want this".

Five years old at his first game of football you dippy twat. Of course he's afraid for fuck's sake.

The modern football fan eh?
He's mad because he got smoke in his prawn sarnie.

If you can't take a bit of smoke you might as well just get back home and only watch on the couch, next you will have someone making complaints about dirty words in chants that corrupted his kid.

The thing that ruined my last home match was the fact that QPR outplayed us at home haha, dunno how we won 2-1. Banter with away fans was great though.

Any update on Gaf fm?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marchisio (future Liverpool captain):

“Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes I am receiving! I am trying to read them all, but there are truly so many!!! I will always try to repay your affection towards me by giving my all on the pitch and never giving up!”

“Today I am 27 years old, 20 of them spent with the Bianconeri jersey, full of wonderful memories, people who have given me so much and who I’ll never stop thanking.

“That includes you, who were present even in the most difficult moments!! THANK YOU!!!”

i7Pxx7L3JmX9o.gif

(credit to Salazar)

Why? I've watched him a few times before and I was impressed. I remember thinking to myself that I wished we had an exciting young player like him at Liverpool.

He was exciting and cute in his first season, but now he's just another Brazilian who knows how to dribble. You're better off spending that 8m+ on someone else or saving it for an experienced player.

To be honest I don't think I'm qualified to talk about him, let's wait for adriano.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

I feel sorry for him. Just when Ancelotti was starting to give him time in the first team Roman had one of his breakdowns and ruined everything, he's hardly played for them since then and had some pointless loan spells. I don't think many young players can make it at Chelsea, there is too much pressure to get results which means the managers are incredibly wary of playing young players. Bertrand is the only one who's managed to get in there but even then he's not exactly trusted.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto

My sponsor make a shoes specialy for me.... A gold shoes for a gold man lol. I LOVE THEM lololol pic.twitter.com/uzALNcuJ

Please play tomorrow. Naughton at RB and BAE LB.

pappe

I sent you a pm!

But yeah, tried moving us to Npower one and we are still sucking, not sure how we should fix this.

Play slightly more defensive setup 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 and just hoof the ball to me I will score or knock it down so Yurt can score.
Stoke Style!

kharma45

Oh god. The Independent printed an article from some journeyman pillock saying that Wilf is "ready to step straight into United's first team".

If he was that fascinating a talent, we wouldn't be the only club tabling a bid.

Just saw that and thought the same.

We haven't had any snow today, fucking annoying this weather because I am waiting for a delivery of two figures but they're delayed due to weather :( Hawkeye and Iron Man Mark 1 hot toys. Oh well, football better all go ahead.

Linius

We haven't had any snow today, fucking annoying this weather because I am waiting for a delivery of two figures but they're delayed due to weather :( Hawkeye and Iron Man Mark 1 hot toys. Oh well, football better all go ahead.

Most clubs over here have heated (how do I put this in English? :p) their fields. So that won't be a problem luckily.

FuturusX

Brek Shea to the Premier League? Liverpool already have an overrated terribly expensive lanky striker. So if he falls anywhere near Anfield I'll go mental....

Most clubs over here have heated (how do I put this in English? :p) their fields. So that won't be a problem luckily.

Undersoil heating?

Our pitches (top flight) usually hold up, its the safety of fans and travelling that usually causes them to be cancelled, don't think any of the big games are off today though so tomorrow should be fine. I want Freund to throw a snowball at Fergie just for the lols. Then build a snowman at the side of the pitch.

Watched a video interview with Robbie about training with us the other day and all you could hear was Freund :D he was taking corners! Robbie said with his age he's gonna do himself in the way he keeps celebrating.

Linius

Undersoil heating?

Our pitches (top flight) usually hold up, its the safety of fans and travelling that usually causes them to be cancelled, don't think any of the big games are off today though so tomorrow should be fine. I want Freund to throw a snowball at Fergie just for the lols. Then build a snowman at the side of the pitch.

That's it :p

And yeah, you're right about cancelling matches because of the travel issues/safety.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's freezing in Manchester. Does that mean Dzeko won't lift his shirt to show us his weekly status update?

pappe

Penelope all day, every day.

And it never gets cold in your region?

Penelope for me 2. Simply because i dont think i can handle a women like Salma. My gawd she is a goddess.

And the lowest temp we will get in my city would be around 13-14 degrees C during winters and max extreeeme of 40 deg C during Summers.

Linius

Penelope for me 2. Simply because i dont think i can handle a women like Salma. My gawd she is a goddess.

And the lowest temp we will get in my city would be around 13-14 degrees C during winters and max extreeeme of 40 deg C during Summers.

I would like that too. Hate the cold :p

40 degrees? I'd die

I can handle the cold just fine. I sleep with my window open with these below freezing temperatures. The morning walk to the bathroom in just my underwear will wake you up.

PowderedToast

re: coutinho, i'm a bit fatigued with us taking a punt on young kids, exciting or not. 8m is considerable amount of money and internazionale were not happy with that figure, so we might even go up from that.

the club could really benefit from an injection of experienced star quality, and that's staring us right in the face if we can muster up enough courage to look directly at it. wesley cannot expect inter wages anywhere, let's throw our weight around and see what we can do with this guy. coutinho is just as big of a risk, and likely less of a gain

BFS says we're having trouble securing Diame to a longer contract, and the vultures are now circling. Namely, Arsenal, Spurs and QPR. Sick of foreign players using us a shop window so they can fuck off to some moneybags club. No class. As for QPR, I would take great delight in watching us stuff them at the Boleyn today, but can't see it happening. Old saggy chops will undoubtedly have them well up for it, while we've been a bit bereft of goals recently and a couple of good performances against the mancs may not necessarily translate into a winning performance against a relegation struggler.

PowderedToast

these movements also make it clear that blackpool are fucking about with ince, the deal was supposedly agreed the same time as sturridge went through. they can fuck off cos the guy isn't worth this much trouble

pappe

re: coutinho, i'm a bit fatigued with us taking a punt on young kids, exciting or not. 8m is considerable amount of money and internazionale were not happy with that figure, so we might even go up from that.

the club could really benefit from an injection of experienced star quality, and that's staring us right in the face if we can muster up enough courage to look directly at it. wesley cannot expect inter wages anywhere, let's throw our weight around and see what we can do with this guy. coutinho is just as big of a risk, and likely less of a gain

I doubt Inter will sell Coutinho for 8m anyways. He is their Sneijder replacement isnt he?

PowderedToast

I doubt Inter will sell Coutinho for 8m anyways. He is their Sneijder replacement isnt he?

that's the thing, idk what their relationship is with the two players, but sneijder has to go and doesn't seem keen on gala, so going in for coutinho doesn't change that fact. we could still get wes if we tried

stop shattering my dreams lfc FUCK

Feorax

that's the thing, idk what their relationship is with the two players, but sneijder has to go and doesn't seem keen on gala, so going in for coutinho doesn't change that fact. we could still get wes if we tried

stop shattering my dreams lfc FUCK

I really don't think the Sneijder bid and Coutinho bid are related. I'm convinced the Coutinho bid is just us trying to put pressure on Blackpool over the Ince deal.

Caught up with the Götze rumblings. No one provided any links so I'll just assume they're from some Arsenal fan site..
No way in hell he'll leave for Arsenal when he could walk into any top squad's starting XI excluding maybe Barca (although he's better than Pedro), which doesn't mean that Barca wouldn't want to sign him with Iniesta growing older and all.

Only Lewandowski is (very) likely to leave in summer and that's that. Götze might leave in 2014 which is when his release clause is supposed to come into effect, allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom