• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, its not for everybody, I get it. I'm not really one to get up in arms over differing opinions. Except for shite like Oasis > Radiohead and JM7 > Jesus, that shit I can't abide.

edit: fry you weird fuck

I'll get up in arms when someone defends something that is legit shit.

Like Oasis

Fry

Eh, its not for everybody, I get it. I'm not really one to get up in arms over differing opinions. Except for shite like Oasis > Radiohead and JM7 > Jesus, that shit I can't abide.

edit: fry you weird fuck

JUST ANSWER ME.

It's not weird if you know the full story behind it, I can't tell anyone tho.

Oasis>>> Radiohead

faridmon

Jesus and Mary Chain, man, what a band. They are as amazing as when I first started listening to them

Radiohead >>>>>>> Lillies and Remains 4sure

You are just provoking me with that aren't you? well, its not working, because both of us know that is just false

GorillaJu

If overdosed on it as a child. Can't have (uncooked) cheese ever since.

Lol same for me. I had a chunk of chedder when I was 6 or 7 that I was going at mercilessly, then all of the sudden I decided I didn't like the taste, and never had cheese again until I was 15 or 16, when I suddenly started loving it.

Wilbur

Banned
Is she your cousin?

Yes, she knows

Are you not banned from family barbecues yet?

You naive fuck. 'he'

You misleading cunt:

Is it really a safe bet to say no one can see that you visited his profile, even with all those crazy apps out there saying it's possible?

I've been on a stalking mission for the last month, I really need to be sure that person doesn't know about me.

p.s. ask for her number, send pictures of your balls. It worked with me and LanceVance

Arsenal are once more linked with Gotze. He is alleged to have a £30m release contract, but I find it hard to believe since a similar figure was reportedly turned down last season by Dortmund

Clegg

Gotze wouldn't leave Dortmund for Arsenal.

He'll want to stay for their CL tie.

Dortmund are much more likely to get CL football next season too.

Yen

:lol

Joker: It's all part of the plan. Btw, I need to watch Babel. Your post earlier reminded me that I haven't yet.
I really liked Babel.

Pan's Labyrinth > Children of Men > Babel > Biutiful > 21 Grams > Y Tu Mama Tambien > The Devil's Backbone

They all are shitty bands. Oasis is worse because that band have a person with a shitty hairstyle to boot.

You are just provoking me with that aren't you? well, its not working, because both of us know that is just false

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGHiew5fDZA

Great Taste was a man who satisfied many a man
He robbed the Glendale train;
And he stole from the cunts and he gave to the willing
He'd a hand and a heart and a brain.

Great Taste had a wife to mourn for his life,
Three children, they were brave;
But that dirty little coward who shot Mr. Esthete
Has laid Great Taste in his grave.

It was Faridmon, that dirty little coward;
I wonder how he does feel
For he ate some aesthetic bread and he slept in Sex's bed
Then laid great Taste in his grave.

Great Taste had a wife to mourn for his life,
Three children, they were brave;
But that dirty little coward that shot Mr. Esthete
Has laid Great Taste in his grave.

Edit: The three children are Wilbury, Me, and Odd.

Salvadora

Why would Gotze want to join us? We're a step down from Dortmund now and have a weaker squad.

He believes in the project. In all seriousness though, reliable Arsenal sources have mentioned in the past that Wenger is a very big fan and they have spoken on a number of occasions.

Wilbur

Banned
Gotze will either stay at Dortmund, or go to Bayern or Madrid. Nowhere else.

:lol

Joker: It's all part of the plan. Btw, I need to watch Babel. Your post earlier reminded me that I haven't yet.

I don't think its the strongest film, but its very well acted and certainly well made. Rinko Kinkuchi is great in it (I think that's how you spell it)

Clegg

He believes in the project. In all seriousness though, reliable Arsenal sources have mentioned in the past that Wenger is a very big fan and they have spoken on a number of occasions.

Wenger was also a very big fan of Hazard and spoke with him on a number of occasions.

Gotze will either stay at Dortmund, or go to Bayern or Madrid. Nowhere else.

I don't think its the strongest film, but its very well acted and certainly well made. Rinko Kinkuchi is great in it (I think that's how you spell it)

She's the japanese chick that was in The Brother's Bloom right?

Lightning

Banned
No doubt he is a big fan but I fail to see how we represent a step forward for Gotze. Wenger is very good with young players and getting the best out of them but for Dortmund players this is not a requirement at all since the youth development system there is world class, fantastic set up, fantastic management, challenging for trophies, competing in Europe and now have almost guaranteed CL football.

Gotze won’t get most of that with us and wages will only be marginally better than what he’s getting since we're shit there too

When we had Fabregas and Van Persie we had an attraction but why the fuck would Gotze want to work with players who are inferior to him?

Gotze is far more likely to be interested in Arsenal were Wenger to sign similarly high profile players to bring to the club alongside him. That way, Arsenal can actually challenge for titles. We are seriously lacking in the creative department. Wilshere is working over-time. He is winning games single handedly for us right now. This cannot be allowed to persist - we need another creative midfielder.

Salvadora

What are you people on about? This isn't Wenger talking "bollocks", it's ITKs who've said Arsene is interested in players X or Y.

And failed miserably.

They weren't even in the running to sign him last summer.

Wenger is a lot of hot air.
He wasn't leaving that summer and you know the rest.

Arsenal have Cazorla. He's one of your best players. You'll never go after Gotze.

I'm sure we, and a few others, would go after him but whether or not we'd have a good chance to sign him is another matter.

And Cazorla isn't enough. We've lost our tiki-taka since Nasri and Cesc left :(

Clegg

Another attacking midfielder isn't what Wenger should be blowing his budget on. Gotze is a very special talent but Arsenal have one of their own in Wilshere.

I know it's said that you should always try and sign those special players but imo Arsenal are in much bigger need of defenders and central midfielders.

And a quality striker.

Fry

Cazorla is also not good enough. He is far worse than Fabregas, Gotze is worse than Fabregas as well.

Fabregas was an one in a hundred kind of player. He really is amazing, but what you're gonna do.

I think Cazorla is good enough. At least for the current ARSENAL.

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal have a worse goal keeper, left back, centre backs, and strikers than the rest of their direct competition. Wilshere and Cazorla are more than good enough for attacking midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom