• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Neuer - Lahm, van Buyten, Dante, Alaba - Schweinsteiger, Martinez - Müller, Kroos, Ribery - Mandzukic

Bank: Starke, Boateng, Rafinha, Tymo, Shaqiri, Robben, Gomez

I'm assuming it's already been posted, but lulz:

Tevez said:
"I wish I was playing in the Boca game rather than Fulham. I want to return to Boca."

"I want to return home but it's difficult as I am here for another 18 months."

That team spirit.

Zabojnik

Only Lewandowski is (very) likely to leave in summer and that's that. Götze might leave in 2014 which is when his release clause is supposed to come into effect, allegedly.

I get the feeling Dortmund fans don't particularly care for Lewandowski. Don't touch Rolls Reus, Goeoeoetze or Hummels .. Lewa? Eh, whatever. It's almost like deep down they know he's overrated and could be easily replaced.

I don't even..

It's amazing, isn't it? Players have been saying it for a while now, Conte said it in his famous presser. It's blackmail, pure and simple.

Palazzi - contract extended. Abete - contract extended. Beretta - contract extended. They've all been doing such a great, great job. FIGC is the den of corruption. The battle rages on. Forza Agnelli!

Linius

vJ8feMJ.jpg

Awesome, the new bench at the Arena. At last they're placed in the midst of the fans (the ones that pay way too much for their ticket, but still).

Yen

Are there any sites that stream to mobiles? My laptop still has a trojan and is attempting to syphon away my details so I'd rather not use that (though malwarebytes is blocking it).

Zabojnik

Lisandro Lopez apparently saluted the fans after yesterday's match. Standing ovation and everything. Wonder where's he's going. Fiorentina, maybe?

Also, what PL match should I watch? Nothing too exciting on paper.

I get the feeling Dortmund fans don't particularly care for Lewandowski. Don't touch Rolls Reus, Goeoeoetze or Hummels .. Lewa? Eh, whatever. It's almost like deep down they know he's overrated and could be easily replaced.

More like we already accepted that he'll leave. And yeah, I rate Hummels, Gündogan and Götze as more important than him. Reus, not yet, but I expect him to become even better in the next year.

And I wouldn't say that we overrate him, he's important for us. I would love to see him staying but we'll be fine without him, too. The media overrates him, though, I don't see him doing much after he leaves us because there's no big club he'd really fit in.

Salazar

Also, what PL match should I watch? Nothing too exciting on paper.

Norwich v Liverpool.

City will probably obliterate Fulham. You should never voluntarily watch Stoke. Newcastle v Reading is like conjoined twins slapping each other.

So yeah. See how Liverpool set up. Is Borini more than David Brent's mascot ? Have Joe Allen's balls vanished to the same alternate dimension as Aaron Ramsey's ? Is Lucas shit now ? Is Sturridge good ?

Blablurn

30 minutes to go!!!! It could be a nice game day. I have a feeling Bremen is going to steal away some points from Dortmund today. Unfortunately Leverkusen is going to destroy Frankfurt. I totally expect Frankfurt to tank in the second part of the season.

Zabojnik

Norwich v Liverpool.

City will probably obliterate Fulham. You should never voluntarily watch Stoke. Newcastle v Reading is like conjoined twins slapping each other.

So yeah. See how Liverpool set up. Is Borini more than David Brent's mascot ? Have Joe Allen's balls vanished to the same alternate dimension as Aaron Ramsey's ? Is Lucas shit now ? Is Sturridge good ?

Suarez hat trick. Book it.

Liverpool it is.

Thanks, Marry. Now keep bringing in Pelusos and Padoins. I'm sure that'll entice Vidal to stay.

Manager

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Barry, Milner, Tevez, Silva, Dzeko

Dzeko and Tevez again... Looking forward seeing Garcia today, I'm hopeful he can still improve.

Zabojnik

Juve: We refused 40m for him in the summer, why would we accept 30 now?

Vidal: He rejected Mou's Madrid, why would he accept Wenger's Arsenal?

Maybe he's heard about the domestic FFP regulations. He knows Arsenal are going to dominate the league in the following years.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Barry, Milner, Tevez, Silva, Dzeko

Dzeko and Tevez again... Looking forward seeing Garcia today, I'm hopeful he can still improve.

Garcia was good against Arsenal, the first few times I saw him he didn't look up to the pace of the league but he competed well against Wilshere and co.

Reina out injured for Liverpool. Has he recovered from his ropey start to the season or are the Pool fans not to bothered to see Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom