• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to dc for being a bit ratty.

I've just watched my team, in all likelihood, get knocked out of the rugby equivalent of the Champions League.

I'm not in a good mood.

We fucking won the thing two years in row and now we're most likely not even getting out of the group stage.

Come on Munster! Motherfucking Zebo time tomorrow, 4 trys by himself.

IRISH BY BIRTH MUNSTER BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Sorry for being so aggressive, but this is serious business. I'll probably cry if we don't get thru tomorrow, feel free to rub it in then.

Arnie

here

have both

stash-1-509c6a5471f04.gif
:lol

If I was to give this post a rating out of seven frogs, it'd be a six frog, easily.

Clegg

Come on Munster! Motherfucking Zebo time tomorrow, 4 trys by himself.

IRISH BY BIRTH MUNSTER BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Sorry for being so aggressive, but this is serious business. I'll probably cry if we don't get thru tomorrow, feel free to rub it in then.

Leinster have won the European Cup three times in the last four seasons.

It's time we let the other lads have a go.

I have tickets for the final Leinster won't get to. It's in our home stadium and everything.

I wonder how Spurs will set up against us tomorrow.

Drop deep and hit on the counter or try and dictate the game and take United head on?

The speed of Bale killed us at OT but we looked very threatening when Spurs dropped deep.

Expected team:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Ekotto
Parker Dembele
Lennon Dempsey Bale
Defoe

First half at home this season we tend to either dominate with little goal threat or get battered on the counter. I expect an ealy goal, not sure who from though. I think Fergie would love 0-0 going into 70th wouldnt he? Thatd be bad for us, I could see a late winner in this game, probably rvp :(

Leinster have won the European Cup three times in the last four seasons.

It's time we let the other lads have a go.

I have tickets for the final Leinster won't get to. It's in our home stadium and everything.

I won't shit up the Football thread by getting into this :p

Is there a rugby thread, or much interest in one I wonder?

That'll still be a nice experience tho!

Kyoufu

No doubt he will be allowed to leave in the Summer should we get relegated. Same applies to Debuchy I reckon.

For Mbiwa especially - with the hype surrounding him - Newcastle are most certainly a stepping stone. Though if he lives up to his hype and helps shore up our defence in games, I wouldn't give two shits should we avoid relegation thanks to his contributions. Can do whatever he wants for even chalking up the balls to want to play for a vulnerable club.

He's a Manure fan who wants to play at Old Trafford.

But we'll always be a stepping stone until we start competing financially :(

Linius

Wow, Twente drawed, Vitesse got smashed by AZ. Crazy weekend for Dutch football. The last thing this weekend needs is a smashing victory by Ajax.

Hoeneß about the Raul becoming assistant coach for Pep rumors:

"As if I care who's carrying the corner flags and pumps air in the balls."

So, that's why Heynckes is such a bad coach.

Hoeneß about the Raul becoming assistant coach for Pep rumors:

"As if I care who's carrying the corner flags and pumps air in the balls."

So, that's why Heynckes is such a bad coach.

Yeah, probably one of the reasons why they never seem to adjust to their opponents.

Uhh, Malaga almost got fucked.

Take it we discussed this in the last 15 pages that I Haven't read

Nile ranger ‏@NilePowerRanger
Last thing from me... To all the fans. U are not forced to buy season tickets.. Or pay our wages.. Please remember that...

If u are loyal fans.. Be with us.. When we are out there on the field.. Be the 12th man.. Don't come and BOO.. That aint going to help any1

Team is going through rough patch.. Last thing we need is fans against us #SIMPLEREALLY

Tc91

I think we'll lose tomorrow, hate watching us play at White Hart Lane. A draw and I'd be happy I think if we win I'll be very surprised.

Wilbur

Banned
I couldn't have done it without my new best pal Arnold.

I think we're on the cusp of a brave new Era for FootballGAF. One where Liverpool and City fans join forces to stomp the tyrannous UnitedGAF clan into the ground.

One swallow does not make a summer, my friend. The other day when you posted that FFP shit, it wasn't just the United fans calling your nonsense nonsense. But it was made to look like it was just us.

You have won the battle. You will not win the war.

The war being the race for the Premier League 2012/13.

They also constantly think they are going to lose, just look at them shitting themselves before this Udinese match.

To be fair they were playing shitehouses like Paul Pogba.

Clegg

I was surprised they took the captaincy away from O'Driscol.

England have a good shot IMO. Dat Farrell.

He's 34 next week and the general consensus is that this is his last year for Ireland.

The management decided to give the captaincy to someone younger so he would grow into the role by the next World Cup.

O'Driscoll has been injured a lot over the last 18 months too. He had enough to worry about other than the captaincy. I think they were trying to take a bit of pressure off him.

Kyoufu

They also constantly think they are going to lose, just look at them shitting themselves before this Udinese match.

It's pretty funny. They're the giants of that league and yet they're so pessimistic.

At least when I think we are going to lose we actually lose.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom