• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Someone point Meier in the right direction! I think it was on the last page or the one before it. Basically... It kicked off when POGTRAYER scored.

Maybe so.

And... We're not in the Europa league. So I guess I'll root for Liverpool and Spurs in that one.

---

Wilbz, if you don't pipe down sunshine ill come and ( in the words of GarethBale) slay you like I did Clegg. That's your first and only warning.

Just because you can slay pansy rugby fans don't mean you can face the wrath of Wilbeck

Linius

I hope Pete and Carl never get together again to make a new album. Leave the legend be with these two great albums. Though I'd like a reunion tour.

Just seen what Pogba did.

untitled-1aixoet1qzitp.gif

Dawson on AVB:

Top professional. Not many players would have the balls to just get their head down and prove the manager wrong instead of sulking and whinging. Good that AVB has learned from his mistake with Alex and Anelka.

Was gutted when he was linked to QPR, he is better than Gallas and Caulker is still developing. For me Dawson has been a positive note lately, nice to have someone commanding at the back to go with Vertonghen, Walker, Naughton and Lloris. Hopefully Ekotto slips back in now as I really feel Bale will start playing better again (he has been good recently but mainly when drifting in/swapping with Lennon). I think Ekotto and Bale have a great understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom