• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Wenger should accept it!

Arsenal is fucking shit! Ancelotti is good and all, but I want a french manager running things at PSG!
No we are not and a lot of our problems are of Wenger's own making but he needs to leave on a high not like this.

PSG can go to hell.

Randdalf

I think PSG will learn that money can't solve every problem if they try to sign Wenger. You wouldn't steal a Ferguson, you wouldn't steal a car, but you would steal a Wenger? I think not.

He'll retire after winning the UCL with us!

ihCMIJODF1jkM.gif

Fry

pulga will be in charge of making the new OT, as long as he doesn't put Fuck bayern in the title.

This one doesn't have two weeks and it's 3/4 done. We are nuts.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mora again! Damn. RiBer's wingers are totally destroying Boca's flanks, and their CBs are exhausted from the constant tugging. Boca 0 RiBer 2

Lightning

Banned
I'm going to requote this when Wenger joins PSG!
If he does he does. Being wrong is not a crime nor something to be embarrassed about. It wouldn't worry me a whole lot but it would be a shame if he was remembered for this barren period rather than what he actually achieved with us.

If he goes he goes. I will be surprised but nothing more than that.

Oh Lightning.

You never learn do you.
Oh I did learn. I put my heart into wanting RVP to stay so when he left it fucking hurt. I don't do that anymore.

Slizz

At Dunkin Doughnuts, how many Doughnuts is too many Doughnuts? I will need this info very shortly

More than 4 you're gonna feel sick.

I just had a bomb ass cheeseburger. Guava Jelly, special sauce, bacon, crispy potato sticks and gruyere cheese.

SO good.

Messi

Do 3 doughnuts and a french cruller lol.

But then the dude is always like, "Why don't you take 3 more...its only another 2 euro" and then I feel bad and take them. Then I eat them and I feel really sick. Well that happened when I was in barca last time.

Talking about doughnuts, how are your balls?

Tender today, pain is not so bad. Seeing how I feel on monday and if I am not ok ill go to the doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom