• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Chaps, laptop had a virus/malware, got about 20 AVG threat warnings and removed the virus. Now, when I do a scan it can't find any virus. But Malwarebytes is now say, "Successfully blocked access etc"
Is it safe to say my laptop has removed the virus? Because it looks like someone is trying to hack me. I'm very wary.

Hixx

Chaps, laptop had a virus/malware, got about 20 AVG threat warnings and removed the virus. Now, when I do a scan it can't find any virus. But Malwarebytes is now say, "Successfully blocked access etc"
Is it safe to say my laptop has removed the virus? Because it looks like someone is trying to hack me. I'm very wary.

format the fucker imo

Slizz

I already told you man, ComboFix it. That doesn't work then reformat.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/combofix/

Liverpool dodged a bullet with Dempsey.

If we'd given them Henderson and millions for him and he performed for us as he has so far at Spurs...

Spurs have the players to lessen the blow of Dempsey's poor performances, we'd have been fucked and kept him in the team throughout

Mr.Red

Meanwhile in AFCON

iiJl49M1L22y1.gif

Muteba Kidiaba’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom