• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

When it comes to ComboFix I have no idea what the hell it does, but last time I had trouble and came to GAF this was the overwhelming option to fix it. It doesn't register as an A/V program so it should work and do the job.

Be patient and wait until it's completely done, don't try and rush it's checking/fixing process.
It tells me when it finds infections, it will reboot. I'm not really prepared to do an ISO install of W7. Will bring it in tomorrow.

Meier

Slept in late today. Lying in bed and about to check the score... I knew United would be up and it'd be RVP. Depressing.

Awww how nice, Rafa's family made it to todays game

QJx3qVI.jpg

Look at the difference between us and Man Utd in this fixture. We smashed Spurs for an hour, but the damage had been done by the time we got going, and our finishing was abysmal. We weren;t organised at all in that first 30 minutes

Arnie

Look at the difference between us and Man Utd in this fixture. We smashed Spurs for an hour, but the damage had been done by the time we got going, and our finishing was abysmal. We weren;t organised at all in that first 30 minutes
That game pissed me off.

Spurs didn't deserve a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom