• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Dembele shrugging players off him. Would've been perfect for United.

Day back heel.

Jones you ain't iniesta, stop trying to flick the ball on

So annoying. The fans are bad for it aswell, at one point Lennon crossed and Carrick blocked it with his legs and they screamed handball.

Twats.

Hahaha come the fuck on, it's just what you do as supporters on the grounds if things aren't going terrible well for you, put all the pressure you can on the ref.

Slizz

Haven't tried that yet, because every anti virus I've used thus far hasn't worked. Another problem is the firewall won't turn on.
Will bring it to an expert if ComboFix doesn't work, I'm too illiterate for this.

When it comes to ComboFix I have no idea what the hell it does, but last time I had trouble and came to GAF this was the overwhelming option to fix it. It doesn't register as an A/V program so it should work and do the job.

Be patient and wait until it's completely done, don't try and rush it's checking/fixing process.

Tc91

Hahaha come the fuck on, it's just what you do as supporters on the grounds if things aren't going terrible well for you, put all the pressure you can on the ref.

I accept it if it hits the player around his chest near his arm or something but his foot? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom