• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Pogba would've been handy today.

72557_602371526456747_270220136_n.jpg

Clegg

Would have taken a draw at the start of the game.

Heartbreaking finale but we're still 5 ahead in the league.

Would have liked that 7 point cushion.

Nesotenso

Spurs were knocking on the door all match. Some better finishing and they win. Glad Deuce got the goal after playing really poorly for a long stretch.

Clegg

That was actually our best defensive performance of the season.

A shame that nobody will be talking about DDG's saves but rather his poor punch.

Tc91

Should of kept Cleverley on what a shit sub for Valencia.

Offered absolutely nothing and I expect Fergie thought we could catch them on the break, well he should of had a look at his form this season cause he's shit.

Cost us 2 points.

Totally deserved point, a clinical striker and we would've won today. Defoe is starting to piss me off with shooting at every chance. I understand he isn't getting much service but his shots are just too predictable now, it's ok against a defence who back off and give you time.

Dawson was a rock today. Caulker had a good game too I felt, surprised thought both would struggle without Verts in there.

kharma45

Offered absolutely nothing and I expect Fergie thought we could catch them on the break, well he should of had a look at his form this season cause he's shit.

Cost us 2 points.

If Cleverly had to come off it should've been Anderson on in his place.

doicare

And United robbed again by luck, surprisingly not too many people here are talking about the penalty United should have had or Parker falling over winning a free kick when Welbeck was through ready to slide the ball to Van Persie.

I don't get our complacency once we have a slim lead these days, especially the annoying wastefulness in the final third. But it was an impressive defensive display until the equalizer.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Saint Benoit's cross set up that goal. So good to have a left footer back there.

DEEEUUUCCE

Cost us 2 points.

That would be The Goat Named David

GQman2121

Banned
Totally deserved point, a clinical striker and we would've won today. Defoe is starting to piss me off with shooting at every chance. I understand he isn't getting much service but his shots are just too predictable now, it's ok against a defence who back off and give you time.

Dawson was a rock today. Caulker had a good game too I felt, surprised thought both would struggle without Verts in there.

Definitely. Caulk and Dawson were great. Walker once again was the weak link.

D_prOdigy

5 point lead at the top is not bad guys.
3AQmK.gif

Absolutely, but it's easier to chase than to forever remain ahead.

Rafael remains a point of huge positivity.

Jones looked alright, despite me still not being terribly sure what his position was today.

Kagawa would have offered more attacking potential if Ferguson kept him on.

Rppney needs to go fuck off to PSG and be fat and rich there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom