• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Am I right in saying that apart from 1 shot Bale was pretty much shut down? He was kept very quiet imo.

Shame we couldn't do the same for Lennon.

I think Bale had a couple of other shots blocked. He whipped one great ball across the face second half. You dealt with him well though, Fergie learned his lesson and set the team up to minimise his influence. Thankfully nobody seems to have realised that Lennon is just as dangerous.

Once BAE came on we improved another notch. Unlike Naughton always looking inside for a short pass, he was willing to arc that ball into the box on his left, drive forward, play Bale in down the touchline. That combo will take Bale to the next level once BAE gets back in the first XI.

Wilbur

Banned
People complaining about the penalty, did you guys not see how much the ref missed that should have been given to Tottenham? The shirt pull on Dembele is one of many situations. There were at least 2 clear yellow cards that could have been given. If I remember correctly, Kagawa was involved both times.

Seen some highlights of Parker getting away with dives though, that evens out Kagawa fouls and means we should have had the penalty innit

Clegg

I think Bale had a couple of other shots blocked. He whipped one great ball across the face second half. You dealt with him well though, Fergie learned his lesson and set the team up to minimise his influence. Thankfully nobody seems to have realised that Lennon is just as dangerous.

Once BAE came on we improved another notch. Unlike Naughton always looking inside for a short pass, he was willing to arc that ball into the box on his left, drive forward, play Bale in down the touchline. That combo will take Bale to the next level once BAE gets back in the first XI.

I was very impressed by Lennon.

Give Evra a torrid time.

Wilbur

Banned
United fans complaining about the ref? Seriously?

Because decisions in 2005 means we should never complain ever

This shit is so fucking annoying. Imagine Bale picks up the ball and kicks it into the net, ref was staring at his own cock and misses it and we all go apoplectic. Someone would fucking go 'United fans complaining srs?' Christ

Roma penalty was one of the worst decisions ever

Clegg

You were also denied a few yellow cards. Some that I don't understand how the hell the ref managed to miss.

Just because United weren't given a few yellow cards doesn't mean it's ok for the officials to miss an obvious penalty.

It was incompetent refereeing.

United fans complaining about the ref? Seriously?

It was a penalty

But forget that, fuck United

l.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I think it's pretty obvious that he doesn't.

I know that, but that Facebook post implies Lampard superiority because he's got more goals and assists.

On that subject, what follows is a conversation I saw today on my FB. It is inane and inaccurate:

Person 1: Just proves chelsea is better than arsenal 2 goals in 18mins get ready to lose you gooners

Person 2: One of them goals should have been disallowed!!!!
6 hours ago via mobile · Like

P1: There were ligit they were top goals cant wait for goal number 3
6 hours ago via mobile · Like

P2: No the ref shud have stopped them playin when an arsenal player was down
6 hours ago · Like

P1: Its a good match and they should of sent the arsenal goal keeper off for failing our player they are both playing good but chelsea are all over arsenal
6 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Person 3: ARSENAL all the time. Comr on ARSENAL
5 hours ago via mobile · Like

P1: Booooo! Lol

P3: No ARSENAL. Lol x x x

P1: BLUE is the colour football is our game were all together and winning is our aim CHELSEA! Lol x x x

P3. RED is the colour all the time. And tell dad that as well. Lol.

P1: He knows blues the colour lol.

Person 4: This status makes me feel sick!!! Xx
5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Person 5: Lynn you should support a football team! Carl & Kellie know a good team. Shame on Walcott.

P3: Arsenal arsenal arsenal arsenal arsenal arsenal all the timr x x x

P1: P4 your team make me feel sick lol and thank u P5 i agree lol x x x

P5: Get Torres off.

P1: Think they should get drogba back he was a top player x

P3: No theirry henri was and is still the best.

P1: No way his all vava voomed out he cant even act on an advert his advert sucks just like his playing football lampard is chelseas best player right now

P5: Thought you were an Arsenal supporter P3. What was the last game Henri played? Lampard will be a Legend at CFC. Lampard, Lampard, Lampard.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

P1: Lampard is fit lol x
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

P3: Henri actually played last season as on loan from his French club.
3 hours ago via mobile · Like

P1: His no lampard lol

P3: Quiet sgree on that one P1. Lol

P1: Lol and renaldo his hot too lol

Yen

I see Triads has changed its name to soccer matador. Hmm, wanted to buy something but would be wary of the new site.

I think this week could see a big switcharound in the FPL. Points all over the place, no braces or massive scorers yet. Could change with Arsenal's double gameweek though. Viva stretching his lead to unreachable levels though.

Don't get too cocky though Viva. There's a rule which I forgot to tell you, UEFA style. If anyone takes a 30 point lead, they're removed from the league with a refund.
Lego is still going to end this week on top.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^^^Can't go wrong with Beardlo.
I know that, but that Facebook post implies Lampard superiority because he's got more goals and assists.

On that subject, what follows is a conversation I saw today on my FB. It is inane and inaccurate:

P3 is not Freewheelin' right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom