• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

No, he's injured.
Ah, thanks.

Guarin is fucking boss. If we're going to go for any of Inter's youngsters I'd rather it be him. Exciting second half coming up.

Disclaimer: I like Stramaccioni and want him to do well so I hope for Inter's sake that Guarin stays with them for a long time.

Yen

Ah, thanks.

Guarin is fucking boss. If we're going to go for any of Inter's youngsters I'd rather it be him. Exciting second half coming up.

Disclaimer: I like Stramaccioni and want him to do well so I hope for Inter's sake that Guarin stays with them for a long time.
Guarin is 26

Ah, thanks.

I hope so too. If he leaves, we're fucked. ;_;

arkon

Because decisions in 2005 means we should never complain ever

This shit is so fucking annoying. Imagine Bale picks up the ball and kicks it into the net, ref was staring at his own cock and misses it and we all go apoplectic. Someone would fucking go 'United fans complaining srs?' Christ

Roma penalty was one of the worst decisions ever

B-but you control all the governing institutions in the footballing world so you have no cause for complaints. Need to increase those "sponsorship" deals ;)

#Gilluminati

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom