• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
looool

Thought he was about 22.

Valencia are stupid playing such a high line. Sometimes La Liga is so ridiculous. Prefer Serie A by a big margin.

Yeah, far more interesting teams in Serie A, and Bundesliga really.

Premier League > Serie A > Bundesliga > La Liga for me.

There is no way Fergie doesn't get a ban for that post-match interview. He should really know better.

Yeah, he'll get a ban. He's doing his siege mentality, deflecting from our failings thing though; its not that he should know better, he knows exactly what he's doing. Wish he'd just shut up sometimes though... he did credit Spurs to be fair.

B-but you control all the governing institutions in the footballing world so you have no cause for complaints. Need to increase those "sponsorship" deals ;)

#Gilluminati

Gilluminating the world with our mechanical play is enough to take us to the top of the league #fuckthefa #whoneedspenalties

We're coming for you, lover.

This is going to break my heart :(

Madrid's in sync today.

R940uAY.jpg

Utd. is ripe for the özilstylin'

Stimpy

Gutted really, typical lack of ambition from FSG. Should've pursued him, I'm convinced an agreement could've been reached.

It's pretty obvious by him going to Galatasaray that money is his main motivation, no way could Liverpool have agreed terms with someone on 100k a week after tax.

Yeah, he'll get a ban. He's doing his siege mentality, deflecting from our failings thing though; its not that he should know better, he knows exactly what he's doing. Wish he'd just shut up sometimes though... he did credit Spurs to be fair.
Or maybe he's just really angry?

People always say this, he's just taking the heat off his team. Maybe. Sometimes he does that for sure. Today he's going on about something that happened in 2010. Think he just got angry and bitter and lost it.

Clegg

We'll just put three men on Ronaldo and mark him out of the game.

But then we'll need another three man to mark Ozil.

And another player to help Evra with Di Maria...

UEFA plz.

Salvadora

People always say this, he's just taking the heat off his team. Maybe. Sometimes he does that for sure. Today he's going on about something that happened in 2010. Think he just got angry and bitter and lost it.

I think it was more of this than Wilbury's point, he just looked very angry when talking about.

Arnie

It's pretty obvious by him going to Galatasaray that money is his main motivation, no way could Liverpool have agreed terms with someone on 100k a week after tax.
We didn't even try, there's no way we'll ever know.

Just watched the Ferguson interview, what a cunt. Bringing up a decision from three years ago to vilify a specific linesman.

scently

Exactly. Losing points in the last minute of extra time hurt as a fan as that penalty would have given us a cushion and maybe kill the game morally. I can relate with his anger and like I said, I don't think he cares whether he is banned or not.

I prefer watching Ozil to Ronaldo. Anyone else?

@Arnie, how doyou know we didn't try to sign him?

I think you're overreacting, not to mention overrating him

We didn't even try, there's no way we'll ever know.

Just watched the Ferguson interview, what a cunt. Bringing up a decision from three years ago to vilify a specific linesman.
Why you so sure they didn't try? Maybe they did but Sneijder said he wanted the £150k or whatever it was and that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom