• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I prefer watching Ozil to Ronaldo. Anyone else?

@Arnie, how doyou know we didn't try to sign him?

I think you're overreacting, not to mention overrating him

Why you so sure they didn't try? Maybe they did but Sneijder said he wanted the £150k or whatever it was and that was it.
Make no mistake, if an official bid was ever placed, a bid required to even broach terms with Sneijder's agent, we'd know about it.

All we ever got on the situation was a Liverpool briefed story to the press that we're interested, in the same week Ian Ayre came out to defend the club's transfer policy in the wake of Gerrard and Suarez's comments.

We knew about Coutinho, we'd know about Sneijder.

Yen

Make no mistake, if an official bid was ever placed, a bid required to even broach terms with Sneijder's agent, we'd know about it.

All we ever got on the situation was a Liverpool briefed story to the press that we're interested, in the same week Ian Ayre came out to defend the club's transfer policy in the wake of Gerrard and Suarez's comments.

We knew about Coutinho, we'd know about Sneijder.

The fact our manager and two best players needed to express their concerns about FSG's transfer policy tells me well didn't put in a bid.

Salvadora

United have 3 of the top 10 worst penalty takers in the league.

Robin van Persie
It may seem odd to see the Dutchman in 'worst' list but however lethal he is from open play, he still misses from the spot. This is Southampton's goalkeeper Kelvin Davis saving one of his efforts earlier in the season.
Penalties Taken: 14
Penalties Scored: 10
Pen Success Rate: 71.4 per cent
Wayne Rooney
The Manchester United hotshot's latest miss, against West Ham in the FA Cup replay at Old Trafford last night, isn't the first...
Penalties Taken: 21
Penalties Score: 14
Pen Success Rate: 66.7 per cent
Ashley Young
He may win plenty of penalties for Manchester United but he doesn't convert them all. This is him against old club Aston Villa last season.
Penalties Taken: 8
Penalties Scored: 5
Pen Success Rate: 62.5 per cent

dc89

Never forget:
tvp-uefa-daen-ger-xvi8zcp9.gif

How...How do you even do that?!

Koko

Banned
Hi guys, long time lurker finally got my account approved, this community was the one that made me registered

Edit: first top of the page :D

Fry

1394 - Liverpool made 1394 passes in two games vs Norwich in the Premier League this season, completing 1258 of them (90.2%). Bossed.

Liverpona

pulga

Banned
Hi guys, long time lurker finally got my account approved, this community was the one that made me registered

Edit: first top of the page :D

Welcome! Rules are:

1) Regularly say "Fuck Bayern"
2) Never take candy from Wilbury

and you'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom