• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Hmm that's a good point.

Why would FSG be so hesitant, I mean apart from the obv "Carroll 35m lololol". It was a small fee, less than paid for Sturridge. Are the wages really THAT insane and unmanageable for Liverpool?
Think Sneijder-wise, they are too dogmatic to the money ball business.
Overall, they'd be wary about heavy spending after they spent £100m and saw nothing for it.
Any general Liverpool policy oddities, you can probably just put it down to the fact that Ian Ayre is running the club.

Salvadora

Suen

Also, don't listen to Juve gaf (or anyone who isn't a united fan) when they tell you Pogba's a good player. He's just a average player doing well in a shitty league.

A-league is where it's at.

I thought his goal yesterday was brilliant but I can't really judge him as I rarely watch Juve games. The most recent one I saw was when they played against Chelsea last year (the mach that got Di Matteo sacked) so it was a while ago.

Slizz

GAF finally back? Falcons out the Super Bowl??

tumblr_mgrxdcdztq1qbt8b8o1_250.gif

Feelin like Franco

Schürrle and Reus broke up!
L4b3Gpl.jpg
hUvuyjil.jpg

:(

with their girlfriends. I bet they turned gay, Schürrle will join BVB in summer so that he can move in at Reus'

Clegg

I think the diamond formation had it's benefits. We kept things tight and stopped Dembele from running through us. Jones did a good job as a holding midfielder and doubled up with Rafael in marking Bale.

But we lost some attacking edge with Jones. Our wingers are out of form so we may have to persist with the diamond.

I think a formation of:

DDG

Rafael/Rio/Vidic/Evra

Ando/Clev/Carrick

Rooney/Kagawa/RVP

Might do the trick.

And If we're really desperate for a goal Welbeck could swap with a tiring Ando and Chich for Clev if we're desperate.

K1LLER7

I think the diamond formation had it's benefits. We kept things tight and stopped Dembele from running through us. Jones did a good job as a holding midfielder and doubled up with Rafael in marking Bale.

But we lost some attacking edge with Jones. Our wingers are out of form so we may have to persist with the diamond.

I think a formation of:

DDG

Rafael/Rio/Vidic/Evra

Ando/Clev/Carrick

Rooney/Kagawa/RVP

Might do the trick.

And If we're really desperate for a goal Welbeck could swap with a tiring Ando and Chich for Clev if we're desperate.

We did seem to get more out of Kagawa today too. Looks like the teams slowly becoming accustomed to him and what kind of player he is. Wasn't too happy with fergie taking him off yesterday, seen as he was pretty tidy with the ball and gave us more of a threat in the final third. He links up well with carrick, clev and welbeck which will only improve. Hopefully we get to see RVP, Rooney and Kagawa all start together soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom