• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koko

Banned

This one? shitty quality though
sdada-o.gif

Zabojnik

Well PSG not really, but Torino, yeah. The best team in Turin.

contefootballfan.gif

Reading up on the Derby della Mole. Interesting, not a massive famous rivalry but I like it.

ToroMerda would be the perfect club for an oilgarch or a russian mafioso to take over in Italy. Crazy owners have always been Toro's main problem.

Fuck him.

Can't wait to waste dat €7,5m tesoretto on Schelotto ;_;

Schelotto used to be pretty good a few years back, now ... not so much. At least you have Livaja. I knew he was fucking class. It's looking like he'll turn into a fantastic striker. Also, Guarin. The rich man's Boateng, as I like to call him. Great player.

kharma45

You're still doing finals?

I think I prefer having mine before Christmas.

You can relax over Christmas/New Year and don't have to worry about studying.

Yep, pretty shit they way our uni works it, plus I've my dissertation in for the 4th February so it's tightly enough packed the first part of this year.

Suen

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!! More gooners the better!

Thanks man. Come to think of it I haven't kept a good eye this month on what's happening in the transfer window. What's going on over there? I recall someone here writing a rumor about Cavani being a target but I guess the possibility of that ever happening is about as big as winning Champions League with Santos as the captain.

I finished my finals on the 19th of December.

Nothing but relaxation since them.

Gets a bit boring though.

Yeah I'm just about getting sick of the boredom now. All of my family have been sick for the last 2 weeks as well and wrecking my head so heading back to Uni will be a blessing

Meier

Had a lengthy session of Clubs on 360 today. Had anywhere from 4 to 6 players... it's just so much fun. I pity the fool who doesn't go clubbing. Need more Footy-GAFfers though!

Koko

Banned
Had a lengthy session of Clubs on 360 today. Had anywhere from 4 to 6 players... it's just so much fun. I pity the fool who doesn't go clubbing. Need more Footy-GAFfers though!

Shame that the PS3 Club died pretty quickly, although know that i remember for some reason I can use my Pro for some unknown reason

Meier

Playing right now on PC. We are shit.
We had a rough start today. Simply could not find the net despite repeated chances that looked like surefire goals. Once we had more people in the midfield though it clicked. Final game was a bit of a shitshow but we snagged two goals in stoppage time to win. Need 2 wins in our final 4 for the Club to stay up in Division 3.

doicare

Viva > rest of the United JT's.

only joking. They're all nice really, they just don't like a City fan who is invincible to their put downs.

Actually...doicare is not nice :p
You're right i'm not nice.... i'm better than nice, i'm contagious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom