• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I think it's gotten to a point with the Mags where their scouting meetings go like this.

"Right, Alan/Mike. What position are we looking to strengthen?"
"Er, our French one"
"Er, our Fre-- aye, that"

K1LLER7

Sky reporting a denial by Palace of the Zaha thingo.

Fuck Sky. They know nothing.
They did the same thing with RVP but then a couple of hours later they announced he signed.

Glad that we're getting a new winger if its agreed. 10m and then 5m in added bonuses. Hope he joins this season with Valencia and Nani being off form.

Carbonox

I think it's gotten to a point with the Mags where their scouting meetings go like this.

"Right, Alan/Mike. What position are we looking to strengthen?"
"Er, our French one"
"Er, our Fre-- aye, that"

:lol

I'm just waiting for a French manager to be brought in. Then French owners and soon, more French people than English living in Newcastle.

Wes

venison crêpe
Zaha wont leave until the summer anyway. He's worth too much to Palace's promotion efforts this season, Holloway wont let him go.

K1LLER7

So is this the part where the Utd fans act like they actually wanted Zaha?

You scamps.

Wesley should feel honoured to even be mentioned in the same breath as Allen and Henderson.
Wasn't at first but slightly warmed to the idea of having a winger that will actually run at players and try to take them on. We'd all prefer a midfielder, but he could potentially become a top player. Judging from the videos, he needs to work on his final ball.

If Nani does go, then Fergz should use that money on a CM

Bahaha he's not even the best English winger in the Championship. I'm sure Ashley Young will teach him everything he knows!
Mate Tom Ince is so shit that not even Liverpool are willing to pay £10m for him. This the club that values Carroll at £35m, Downing at 20, Allen at 15, Borini at 12 LOL

Mastadon

Banned
Mate Tom Ince is so shit that not even Liverpool are willing to pay £10m for him. This the club that values Carroll at £35m, Downing at 20, Allen at 15, Borini at 12 LOL

Tom Ince is the fucking second coming of Christ compared to that barrel of shit you're all fawning over. £15m as well? Does he have a Portuguese agent or something?

<3

Arnie

Buckley and Ince are as good, if not better, than Zaha

And would probably cost half the price
Exactly, half of these jokers haven't even seen the Championship this season, and suddenly they're an expert on the subject because they've watched a video made by CSKAforever.

Ince is better than Zaha. We offered £6 million. Blackpool said no, we moved on. United are paying 250% of that for Zaha, and they're going on the offensive.

loooooooool
Ur club is still a global laughing stock in that respect.

Face Toucher is no great shakes at transfers either.
I'm on my phone so can't post the Sturridge gif, unfortunately.

Someone put Captain Ignorant down for me.

Dwingvatt

Banned
Exactly, half of these jokers haven't even seen the Championship this season, and suddenly they're an expert on the subject because they've watched a video made by CSKAforever.

Ince is better than Zaha. We offered £6 million. Blackpool said no, we moved on. United are paying 250% of that for Zaha, and they're going on the offensive.

loooooooool

What do you expect from Glory Hunter United fans?

Kyoufu

SkyBet have suspended betting on Zaha after some "significant bids" came through.

And I have no idea why I am posting that because the amount of fucks I give about some overrated English player is LESS THAN ZERO.

Arnie

Liverpool failed with a lowball offer for a player they released.

Yeah, well-placed to be talking shit about transfer prowess.
Low ball in comparison to what, Zaha? Just because you pulled your throw doesn't mean we aren't pitching straight, cocker.

At least we go after our former players, and they want to return, unlike Godba.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
HOLY SHIT BORINI COST 12 MILLION

WTF

They spent almost 30m on him and Allen. Given the minimal contribution they've made thus far, you wonder whether they could have signed a quality player rather than two of Rodgers' lovechildren.

loooooooool

I'm on my phone so can't post the Sturridge gif, unfortunately.

Someone put Captain Ignorant down for me.

It's ok to be jealous Arnie.

Here have a formation:

------------Lindegaard-------------

Jones--JevGOD---Smalling--Evra

Valencia--Ando--Powell---Nani

---------------Rooney--------------

--------------Chicha----------------

Hope that helps.

Arnie

They spent almost 30m on him and Allen. Given the minimal contribution they've made thus far, you wonder whether they could have signed a quality player rather than two of Rodgers' lovechildren.
Both are young, and Allen's been fantastic up until December, but I can't blame you for not knowing that if your exposure to our team is tainted by the nonsense inculcated by Salazar and co.

Borini's been out for three months with a broken foot, too. Honestly Allen's contributes more than Sigurdsson and Ade combined.

GorillaJu

Pogtrayer went from a top club to a top club.

Bizarre that you think there is argumentative traction there.

In one breath you whip out a bitter, spiteful nickname that you've made up because of how hurt you are over the player leaving, and manage an attempt at downplaying it, too.

Kyoufu

Allen hasn't been a bad purchase. I'd have him at Newcastle. He does nothing special whatsoever but he knows how to pass a ball, which can't be said for some of our players :lol

Salazar

In one breath you whip out a bitter, spiteful nickname that you've made up because of how hurt you are over the player leaving, and manage an attempt at downplaying it, too.

I made up Pogtrayer to ironically displace the blame from its justified target, Mino.

It's not an insult. I think he's a bit silly to have such a prick for an agent, but I can see how having an utter scunge in charge of your career might attract a young talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom