• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Go sit your exam Arnold

good luck!

Razzing a red bull just before, foolproof.

Skidding down in the snow to make some final revision preparations. I'll look a bit like Zaha banking the corners on one leg, off kilter. Bambi on ice. Just need a ball that I can touch, wonkily, and let escape me.

On one hand it's possibly a bit much for potential, on the other hand it's a winger who isn't Young or Valencia and who actually isn't petrified of running at people.

Salazar

On one hand it's possibly a bit much for potential, on the other hand it's a winger who isn't Young or Valencia.

It's more than enough to tell them to fuck off with their conditions.

They wouldn't have got half that out of Arsenal.

David Anderson ‏@MirrorAnderson
@chriswg2502 Zaha is basically all done. He will stay at Palace for rest of season and join United in the summer.

Bollocks.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Looks like Schalke will sell Holtby to Spurs the week to fund a move for Lyon's Bastos.

AVB said after the United game that we were looking for a third striker, BAE will give us another boost with his return to the team and added quality at the other end should see us through. Levy really needs to back AVB with a couple of players now, he's earned it. If we can pick from Defoe/Ade/? up front, Holtby/Dempsey/Sigurdsson behind, we will be looking in great shape.

Arnie

Looks like Schalke will sell Holtby to Spurs the week to fund a move for Lyon's Bastos.

AVB said after the United game that we were looking for a third striker, BAE will give us another boost with his return to the team and added quality at the other end should see us through. Levy really needs to back AVB with a couple of players now, he's earned it. If we can pick from Defoe/Ade/? up front, Holtby/Dempsey/Sigurdsson behind, we will be looking in great shape.

Seems crazy for you to have three players in one position.

I reckon Holtby would be the preferred choice out of those three, too. And with Dempsey proven to get important goals, it leaves Sigurdsson in a bit of an unfavourable position.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Seems crazy for you to have three players in one position.

I reckon Holtby would be the preferred choice out of those three, too. And with Dempsey proven to get important goals, it leaves Sigurdsson in a bit of an unfavourable position.

Gylfi is young and we have used him across the 3 behind the striker. I'm not worried about him, you need depth. All 3 of them can play across midfield. We don't want to end up like Arsenal where one injury means we have to wheel out someone like Arshavin.

3Sixty

Don't get the Courtinho deal. Inter claim them turned down 15m euro bids for Villa and Saints but would except 10m from Liverpool?

Wessiej

18113_4_1_3.jpg

<3

Zabojnik

Juventus - Lazio (Coppa Italia) trollview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0njWpM6CKD0

We're probably going to lose, terrible January form, many players injured, whinewhinewhinewhine ... No, FUCK YOU. We're going to MURDER THEM. They won't leave the Juventus Stadium alive, overrated team di merda. Should've ended 5-0 when we last clashed a couple of months ago, but Marchetti had the best day of his otherwise miserable life. JUVEEEEEEEEEEEERNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
I can see us drawing.

Salazar

An Italian international signed from Roma is cheaper than a lanky fuckup signed from the Championship's own Crystal Palace.

It's understandable that you don't know what wingers look like.

It's understandable that you have a confused concept of the standard of footballer that can be described as "an international", because of the fucking dross Liverpool have supplied to pillock England managers.

It's peculiar that you have a low opinion of the Championship, because it's where your manager and at least 5 of your squad belong.

L1NETT

An Italian international signed from Roma is cheaper than a lanky fuckup signed from the Championship's own Crystal Palace.

Did Comolli join United?

To be fair, he has played once.

Both of them are relatively unproven, but obviously the english inflation effect bumps up Zaha's price. Both of them are good signings.

I just think SAF doesn't want to miss out on Zaha like he did on Bale.

I ain't playing.

"I love big matches, I would love to play against Be&#351;ikta&#351; in the derby. It will be amazing and the atmosphere will be great, I can't wait to go there and play my first derby.

"I know how much football is loved in Turkey, I will make the Galatasaray fans very proud and very happy. I'm looking forward to meeting them and making a good life together.

"I know of Fatih Terim and his time in Italy, it's an honor to be working with him, Galatasaray has a team full of quality players. Galatasary offered a much better deal than the two Premier League teams, and not just off the pitch, on it too, so DO ONE ARNOLD."

Salazar

OptaJoe &#8207;@OptaJoe
11.7 - Chris Foy is the most lenient referee in the Premier League this season, awarding a card for every 11.7 fouls on average. Friendly.

Piss poor, he is.

Braquo is so boss.

Jean Hugues Anglade makes a superb bad cop.

I ain't playing.

"I love big matches, I would love to play against Be&#351;ikta&#351; in the derby. It will be amazing and the atmosphere will be great, I can't wait to go there and play my first derby.

"I know how much football is loved in Turkey, I will make the Galatasaray fans very proud and very happy. I'm looking forward to meeting them and making a good life together.

"I know of Fatih Terim and his time in Italy, it's an honor to be working with him, Galatasaray has a team full of quality players. Galatasary offered a much better deal than the two Premier League teams, and not just off the pitch, on it too, so DO ONE ARNOLD."

Brodgers probably offered to let him be Joe Allen's understudy on £30k a week.

Arjen

Really don't get Wes his move. Curious to see how he will do there.
Also my prediction: Yolanthe to leave him because she want's to see in Milan or another high profile fashionable city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom