• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Wish I coulda got lathered up for the banter.

iAPM6WZcPqq6d.gif

For Fry.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wish I coulda got lathered up for the banter.

iAPM6WZcPqq6d.gif

For Fry.

She starts off lathering up her left leg then it's magically her right leg with no interchange.

If I had been in charge of continuity I would've made sure her legs were correct forthe second take by positioning them myself. For both art and science. Unless of course those are two clips cut together.

/watching SNL
Fuck, Jennifer Lawrence is so plain looking, it's cray.

It's like she's a killer android that they engineered to be as plain looking as possible so that she'd be able to get away with everything because everyone would be so indifferent to her that they would have no way of remembering her face.

hides from Bo-Locks

Kyoufu

/watching SNL

It's like she's a killer android that they engineered to be as plain looking as possible so that she'd be able to get away with everything because everyone would be so indifferent to her that they would have no way of remembering her face.

hides from Bo-Locks

Whatever man. She looks incredible in Silver Linings.

Unf unf.

Clegg

I like Jennifer Lawrence. She actually looks like a woman. She's much more attractive than the stick figures that haunt the Hollywood Hills.

Wes

venison crêpe
The Jennifer Lawrence attractiveness denial is one of the most ludicrous hive-thoughts on GAF of recent times.

Salvadora

/watching SNL

hides from Bo-Locks

buttj7jq2.gif

I like Jennifer Lawrence. She actually looks like a woman. She's much more attractive than the stick figures that haunt the Hollywood Hills.

Her fatniss is not even the problem, it's just her face is devoid of facial features unless painted on.

I would pound Renee Zellweger tho.

Plain is ok.

What if she wouldn't let you pound her, then what?!
dqaTeLn.jpg

then you should kill yourself.........j/k lol

Whatever man. She looks incredible in Silver Linings.

Unf unf.

Is ILM involved?

Her fatniss is not even the problem, it's just her face is devoid of facial features unless painted on.

What if she wouldn't let you pound her, then what?!
then you should kill yourself.........j/k lol
dqaTeLn.jpg

Is ILM involved?

Zellweger would look better (and complexion not diminished) after a couple of months worth of meth abuse.

Zaha might not even move to United lol. 15m is a gamble on him. The same could've been said about when we got Ronaldo for 12m. If he turns out as a good player at United then he was worth it.
Say what you mean and mean what you say.

We're signing Zaha and he's class.

Don't listen to Arnie. He got excited cos Borini was able to run around Old Trafford for 20 mins just a few days after he got back to training. What a player.

Slizz

She starts off lathering up her left leg then it's magically her right leg with no interchange.

If I had been in charge of continuity I would've made sure her legs were correct forthe second take by positioning them myself. For both art and science. Unless of course those are two clips cut together.

Lol it's 2 clips, I'm assuming it cuts to the other person on the phone at some point and then back.

J Lawrence is a nice change of pace. A normal celebrity, people say it like thats a bad thing. She's got massive tits, down to earth attitude and can make fun of herself.... Sounnnnds attractive.

L1NETT

Wish I had a gif of the moment in The Inbetweeners when Will walks into the cubicle and says "What the hell is going on in here?"

---

On Championship wonderkids, surely Will Hughes is the one we should be talking about? I have seen him play live and he is quality. Seems like a Wnger style player though.

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

We're signing Zaha and he's class.

Don't listen to Arnie. He got excited cos Borini was able to run around Old Trafford for 20 mins just a few days after he got back to training. What a player.

#stalwart #modelprofessional #trueliverpoolhero #thenewdirkkuyt

Clegg

Wish I had a gif of the moment in The Inbetweeners when Will walks into the cubicle and says "What the hell is going on in here?"

---

On Championship wonderkids, surely Will Hughes is the one we should be talking about? I have seen him play live and he is quality. Seems like a Wnger style player though.
He's very young though.

He'd be better off getting regular games for a Championship than being a squad player for a Premier League team.

Bo-Locks

/watching SNL

hides from Bo-Locks

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

She beat Meryl.

3Sixty

---

Not really seen enough off him (Sure i will next season) :(

I like Buckley at Brighton, not exactly a wonderkid but decent player, shame he just signed a new deal. That an he is playing for that cunt Poyet.

Salazar

He's very young though.

He'd be better off getting regular games for a Championship than being a squad player for a Premier League team.

Chelsea will buy him, loan him, and he'll develop a McEachran ego and start giving interviews about his England CM partnership with Wilshere.

Wilbur

Banned
Or Liverpool fans. Or Newcastle fans.

To be honest, the only fan groups I could see people hating on in here are United, Liverpool Dortmund and Barca.

Arsenal and Newcastle don't have too many cunts here, the Chelsea fans are nice, all the City fans are decent fellows. Us and Liverpool contain all the cunts.

For all the fuck Bayern, its generally the Dortmund fans being arrogant and hating :lol, I love their banter

Madrid fans are quite quiet on here, but then we have Verano/Keit4/Big Boss/G-Unit, the holy rectangle of pretentiousness

Kyoufu

To be honest, the only fan groups I could see people hating on in here are United, Liverpool Dortmund and Barca.

Arsenal and Newcastle don't have too many cunts here, the Chelsea fans are nice, all the City fans are decent fellows. Us and Liverpool contain all the cunts.

For all the fuck Bayern, its generally the Dortmund fans being arrogant and hating :lol, I love their banter

Madrid fans are quite quiet on here, but then we have Verano/Keit4/Big Boss/G-Unit, the holy rectangle of pretentiousness

I will turn up the cunt-o-meter when we're back to our winning ways.

In the Championship.

Hixx

the skunks are only tolerable at the moment because they are fucking shit

Have you noticed that all the posters that appeared to the arse-end of last season have disappeared this season? It's hilarious.

L1NETT

I will turn up the cunt-o-meter when we're back to our winning ways.

In the Championship.

Ahh the Championship is nothing to fear!

I had to watch my team....at Morecambe. I felt like Doctor Who going back in time.

---

BBC Sport said Sunderland close to getting Mauro Zarate on loan. Interesting.

Kyoufu

Have you noticed that all the posters that appeared to the arse-end of last season have disappeared this season? It's hilarious.

Yeah they disappoint me.

It's ok though Hixx. I'll always be here for you.

Salazar

I remember a Newcastle fan who made a thread in OT about how awesome they were and how well they would do.

I wonder if it is locked.

I see that and that's ok, far from a gold standard, but still fine.
However and more importantly: that doesn't fix her face.

The Jennifer Lawrence attractiveness denial is one of the most ludicrous hive-thoughts on GAF of recent times.

Well, but there's just as many people crying foul at that so no hive-mind.
+ serious/genuine question: isn't gaf = person, hive-mind etc. talk bannable? I could've sworn I've seen someone banned over it.

Jennifer Lawrence can look amazing one day and the next she has a touch of the Woll Smoths.

Fatness?

You're turning into odd morsel.

Cmon son.

I'm not into plumpers, but I'm also not obsessed with a girl's BMI, I was just making a play on words + she obviously slimmed down in the past year or so.

Carbonox

I remember a Newcastle fan who made a thread in OT about how awesome they were and how well they would do.

I wonder if it is locked.

He's still around I think. Every so often he appears with his usual optimism flavour. Even when getting spanked he goes on about comebacks and shit.

Bless him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom