• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Beltrame.

I have no idea, didn't Cunte mention something about a surprise during the presser? Haven't seen it yet. I can see him moving Pogba closer to the penalty box, yeah. Exciting thought. He'll suck and we won't see him again for two weeks, but that's okay. He's priceless anyway.
Fuck you, Mino.

We used Vidal there once against Milan in a 4-2-3-1 IIRC.

But who the hell is going to play on the wings? It sounds too experimental for Cunte.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
@AssouEkotto i didnt know what means (fergie time)... NOW i know... !!! Merci SPURS LOL
8:02am - 21 Jan 13

lol

Great cameo from him yesterday. His cross set up the goal.

Linius

Picked up two baby gerbils yesterday <3

zOk.jpg

pulga

Banned
LOL I just turned 30 years old back in November and I've been a Liverpool fan since I was 14 years old. So how am I being a glory hunter?

My parents, older brother and younger sister are United fans. I'm originally from Manchester.

Maybe you should fucking shut your mouth, Newcastle fan.

omfg lololololololol how did I miss this and the Lollerpool/Manchester Cuntnited War last night!

Carbonox

Danny Simpson's free to leave in the Summer.

Some part of me would have preferred him to sign a new contract and stick around as back-up. Though Ryan Taylor is alive I think and he can play back-up full-back. James Tavernier sure as shit ain't good enough yet.

Facism

oh.

You're keeping them as pets and not something of a perverse nature, then? fair enough.

:'( what a waste of good gerbils

Yen

I'm reading through today's posts in here, I'm up to the point where Kuyofu, the man who quit supporting Newcastle when they became shit and only returned when they had one good season, 15 years later, is taking potshots at "gloryhunters"
And lol at Zaha

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When did Giovinco and Mirko get injured?

Beats me..

"We&#8217;ll have to evaluate Vucinic,&#8221; Cunte stated on Monday. &#8220;He played 90 intense minutes at the weekend after a period in which we had to preserve him because of his ankle.

&#8220;I&#8217;ll need to speak to Vucinic, but I have to evaluate everything. I don&#8217;t want him to get injured again, I want to be cautious.

&#8220;We&#8217;ll have to carefully consider whether to give him another 90 minutes, especially as we only have one striker left in Alessandro Matri.

&#8220;Matri will play tomorrow as Giovinco will almost certainly not be at my disposal. Matri came on in the second half against Udinese and did well. I'm impressed by his desire to improve."

-

Galliani caught lying to the Milan fans again?
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Mino Raiola &#8220;City want &#8364;37m? They have never asked for money because they haven&#8217;t put the player up for sale. There are no negotiations going on for Balotelli, not with any side. And there will be no meeting in the week.&#8221;

&#8220;City don&#8217;t want to sell Mario, never mind loan him out. At the minute there is a zero per cent chance of a move. But who knows what will happen until January 31.&#8221;

Inter recently revealed that they have an option to re-sign the player who they sold in the summer of 2010.

&#8220;There is an agreement between Inter and City, but that does not stop the player from choosing a different destination,&#8221; Raiola clarified.

pulga

Banned
Miguel Reina, Pepe's daddy, has said that his son would love to return to Barça.

May the public hounding and shirt wrapping commence. DAT BARCA DNA.

1358772524_extras_portada_0.jpg

Yen

"@borinifabio29: ..pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good it's really good, when it's bad it still pretty good..&#128540;&#128540;"

pulga

Banned
Kaka apparently taking a 4mil pay cut in order to join Milan.

But fuck those assholes, they want him no loan. Fuck that, they swindles 65mil from us, least they can do is pay us back a sum. I'd rather he stay than go out on loan to those thieves.

Good luck, Pulga!

Best of luck!

Top of the page. Is that a sign?

I wish you luck, don't get stabbed in the butt.

Thanks! I'll try not to.

Carbonox

Watching highlights of Yanga-Mbiwa cos I have fuck all else to do.

He looks very tidy and he's quick and agile to boot. Instant upgrade over Williamson who's worse than Mertesacker in the timing and agility department.

Mbiwa will make a grand signing for QPR.

Edit: Sissoko's camp are supposedly holding talks with Newcastle on Wednesday.

Koko

Banned
Marco Fabián's arrival to Schalke 04 is imminent according to sources in Mexico. ;____;

Chivas is fubar.

About time he has been acting like a DIVA for really a long time, I know that he is one of the most talented of the team, but he was gone sooner than later, so I'm ok giving play time to whoever is going to be his substitue

Just submitted my university application for my Masters in Rome! Wish me luck, guys! :D

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom