• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Best answer of day:

Sky interviewer: "What are you doing going all the way to Southampton on a Monday night in this weather?"

Everton fan: "That's down to you lot, isn't it? It should be on a Saturday afternoon".

:bow

That's grand.

Anyway, COME ON EVERTON!!!!!

excellent! We bought him before the match-fixing bullshit and he ended up being sold 2 weeks later. The lad is coming home.

Isn't he still facing a jail sentence for that match fixing stuff though? Would be mildly amusing if he gets cuffed and thrown in jail on arrival in Turkey.

I still have no idea what Spartak is doing though. I guess they're resting their goal scoring hopes on ex-MLS(lol) player, Yura Movsisyan. Spartak never fail to entertain.

Best answer of day:

Sky interviewer: "What are you doing going all the way to Southampton on a Monday night in this weather?"

Everton fan: "That's down to you lot, isn't it? It should be on a Saturday afternoon".

:bow

Brilliant.

I've never liked Monday night games. Makes the weekend drag like a bitch if your team is playing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So we play Lazio tomorrow and all our strikers are injured except for fucking Matri.

Cunte “There are other players who can be used as a striker with Matri or as a trequartista. I'm not yet able to say who will play, I'll have to deploy someone out of their natural position.”

“Pirlo won’t play, that’s for certain,” he added. “However, Claudio Marchisio should return.”

The tactician confirmed that January signing Federico Peluso would be in his starting XI at the Juventus Stadium.

“I thought Peluso played well against Sampdoria [on his debut]. He’ll play tomorrow, but I don’t know yet in what role – in defence or on the left of midfield.”

Peluso again, brilliant.

Bo-Locks

We won't buy players in the future. We'll develop them.

#basedmarwood&thecampus

When is this campus supposed to be finished?

I let out a couple of apartments at Sportcity. New Metrolink line opening up soon and this #basedcampus will really improve the area, especially the heavy industrial brownfield sites. I can't remember what the area was like before the CW games and the whole SportCity regeneration, but it was a wreck supposedly, and this Campus looks to be one of the most ambitious projects of its kind. Really looking forward to this and what the area will look like in a few years time.

I suppose the Sheikhs are good owners as far as sugar Daddies go, especially compared to the Russian gangster at Chelsea.

Zabojnik

You guys always complain about your strikers. Now you can live in a beautiful, strikerless world. I fail to see the problem.

contestrikersfull.gif

I think Matri might actually benefit from being the only offensive terminal. Or not.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://shrani.si/f/P/71/2FlWtgWm/contestrikersfull.gif[IMG]

I think Matri might actually benefit from being the only offensive terminal. Or not.[/QUOTE]

Who's going to play behind him though? Giak, Marrone, Padoinho or Vidal?

[spoiler]Surely not Pogba..[/spoiler]

Sky Sports: QPR want to bring Kranjcar to the club.

Fucking knew it! Said this when his agent said about interest from England.

My exact quote from a few weeks ago:

Harry will butter him up "Nikos a fantastic lad, it was unfortunate for him at Spurs cos we had the boy Bale on the left and then Rafa joined so we just couldn't get Niko a game but he is a terrific lad and would certainly add to the quality we have here at QPR".

Would be good to see Kranjcar back in the Premier League though, never really let us down, had a good run when we got 4th. Harrys lack of rotation killed his chances at the club though.

Zabojnik

Who's going to play behind him though? Giak, Marrone or Vidal?

Surely not Pogba..

Beltrame.

I have no idea, didn't Cunte mention something about a surprise during the presser? Haven't seen it yet. I can see him moving Pogba closer to the penalty box, yeah. Exciting thought. He'll suck and we won't see him again for two weeks, but that's okay. He's priceless anyway.
Fuck you, Mino.

Lucas Biglia linked with us again according to sky.

Want.

Didn't know you were after him. The guy is an absolute beast here so he'll most likely turn out decent in the PL. Great DM/CM with vision and passing range, good workrate. Shame he can't score and is quite injury prone now.

Should have left a couple years ago before injuries hit him. Some big clubs were interested back in the days but interest has died down since then. He's desperate to leave this month and Anderlecht are desperate to sell him. They won't be able to replace them so that's pretty good too.

3Sixty

Remember he was a beast on old FM games!

Guessing the link is due to the Argentine manager.

Yeah probably, we were linked tentatively in the summer too.

Didn't know you were after him. The guy is an absolute beast here so he'll most likely turn out decent in the PL. Great DM/CM with vision and passing range, good workrate. Shame he can't score and is quite injury prone now.

Should have left a couple years ago before injuries hit him. Some big clubs were interested back in the days but interest has died down since then. He's desperate to leave this month and Anderlecht are desperate to sell him. They won't be able to replace them so that's pretty good too.

HYYYYYYYPE.

I;m going full transfer muppet mode.

K1LLER7

Anyone else hate that feeling of when you have to wait for results, especially when checking online, waiting for the page to load.

Hated it when checking if I was accepted into Uni a couple years back.

dc89

When is this campus supposed to be finished?

I let out a couple of apartments at Sportcity. New Metrolink line opening up soon and this #basedcampus will really improve the area, especially the heavy industrial brownfield sites. I can't remember what the area was like before the CW games and the whole SportCity regeneration, but it was a wreck supposedly, and this Campus looks to be one of the most ambitious projects of its kind. Really looking forward to this and what the area will look like in a few years time.

I suppose the Sheikhs are good owners as far as sugar Daddies go, especially compared to the Russian gangster at Chelsea.

I think it's summer 2014. Ready for the 14/15 season. I think.

Carbonox

Sunderland have sold Frazier Campbell to Cardiff City. Cardiff City will get promoted and Campbell will score a hat-trick against both Man Utd and Sunderland.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone else hate that feeling of when you have to wait for results, especially when checking online, waiting for the page to load.

Hated it when checking if I was accepted into Uni a couple years back.

My results aren't available online until the 29th :/ I was supposed to go uni today as well but trains weren't running. But they are running to work, in a great twist of fate. Fuck life.

K1LLER7

My results aren't available online until the 29th :/ I was supposed to go uni today as well but trains weren't running. But they are running to work, in a great twist of fate. Fuck life.
:(

Best of luck mate, hope you do well and get a job at City. Bring them down from the inside ;)

Sarah Chalke > Olivia Wilde

Come at me Messi!

This fairytale episode of Scrubs is fucking terrible.

As is every gimmick episode of every sitcom ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom