• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Ahh the Championship is nothing to fear!

I had to watch my team....at Morecambe. I felt like Doctor Who going back in time.

---

BBC Sport said Sunderland close to getting Mauro Zarate on loan. Interesting.

he's fucking shit

we already have Sess to fill the talented, forever underachieving attacking player role.

Bumhead

Banned
I wish we had some decent youngsters coming through. Our academy is guff. The Swine have a bit of monopoly over our City's youth at the moment and even then they only appear capable of producing fullbacks.

Salazar

I wish we had some decent youngsters coming through. Our academy is guff. The Swine have a bit of monopoly over our City's youth at the moment and even then they only appear capable of producing fullbacks.

The fuck is it with fullbacks being so absurdly fashionable at the moment.

Wingers need to reassert themselves.

Zaha is a massive talent, Zabo. A pacy confident giant.

confuziz

Banned
Woah!!! Next season is gonna be really tense with Newcastle and Qpr fighting to get back into the Premier league with all these overpaid cunts in their team.

io4p0P1nSmbBq.gif

3Sixty

Ahh the Championship is nothing to fear!

I had to watch my team....at Morecambe. I felt like Doctor Who going back in time.

League 1 led me to some horrific places. But to be honest there is certain charms of the Tranmeres and the Hartlepools of this world.

Bumhead

Banned
The fuck is it with fullbacks being so absurdly fashionable at the moment.

Wingers need to reassert themselves.

We have two fullbacks playing on the wings.

We are starting the revolution. The fire rises.

League 1 led me to some horrific places. But to be honest there is certain charms of the Tranmeres and the Hartlepools of this world.

I loved and hated League One in equal measure. Only bad thing about League One now is the amount of soul less new builds that are ending up in there. They're not in the spirit of League One.

Clegg

All that fuss over Zaha and nothing has been confirmed by either club?

All we're fighting over is a the same newspaper report that's been recycled since the start of the month.

Let's at least wait until the move is confirmed before we start slinging shite at each other.

BREAKING NEWS: Mbiwa has SIGNED for Newcastle United.

YES

YES

YES

Did Remy teach you nothing? Don't get excited until you see him on the pitch!

Although....I have heard he was spotted in Dicy Chicken earlier! HYPE

edit: Don't do that shit freewheelin. My fucking heart :(

Facism

Spartak are sending Emmanuel Emenike(their only competent striker) on a 1.5 year loan to Fenerbahçe

I don't even.....too many lols

excellent! We bought him before the match-fixing bullshit and he ended up being sold 2 weeks later. The lad is coming home.

Carbonox

Wes I hope you know that you're going to beat us next week.

We are worse than you lot.

Despite having Taylor and Mbiwa available for that game, Pardew will start Williamson and Perch. Benteke will fuck them so hard they will explode in to 1p coins showcasing those defensive shites' true value.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's with all the fighting?
KuGsj.gif

Mino Raiola "His valuation is not a problem. You can't put a price on him. Pogba is not for sale. Paul is a bit like a Dali-painting. Pieces of art are very rare and are worth a lot because they are appreciated by a lot of people. Pogba is just like that.

"Juventus fans are concerned that they might lose him to some rich sheik-owned club? That's an understandable concern. I always look after the interests of my players.

"Clubs like Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Inter all enquired about Paul last summer."

Here we go again.
LLShC.gif

Juventus - Lazio (Coppa Italia) trollview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0njWpM6CKD0

We're probably going to lose, terrible January form, many players injured, whinewhinewhinewhine ... No, FUCK YOU. We're going to MURDER THEM. They won't leave the Juventus Stadium alive, overrated team di merda. Should've ended 5-0 when we last clashed a couple of months ago, but Marchetti had the best day of his otherwise miserable life. JUVEEEEEEEEEEEERNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
I can see us drawing.
I think we can do it! They're missing Klose and a few others this time.
It depends on Marchetti's mood again.

He capitalized the first word of the sentence, so no.
3AQmK.gif

Michael Winner's twitter bio: I am a totally insane film director, writer, producer, silk shirt cleaner, bad tempered, totally ridiculous example of humanity in deep shit

:lol

RIP you crazy man.

3Sixty

Best answer of day:

Sky interviewer: "What are you doing going all the way to Southampton on a Monday night in this weather?"

Everton fan: "That's down to you lot, isn't it? It should be on a Saturday afternoon".

:bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom