• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

You can't expect a player like Fellani to stay at a wee, poxy club like Everton for too long. I'm sure he actually wants to achieve something in his career.

Hixx

He won't go. Not in this window.

Agree, unfortunately. Be £5m+ cheaper in the summer.

But I'd love it if he left before the (potential) FA Cup game with them... LOVE IT
jJPyRvn0TtYj4.png

faridmon

Agree, unfortunately. Be £5m+ cheaper in the summer.

But I'd love it if he left before the (potential) FA Cup game with them... LOVE IT
jJPyRvn0TtYj4.png

5m cheaper? if anything he is gonna be more expensive due to him leading his club to Champions League...

Also, whether he goes or stays, you lot will lose. Its written!

Sahin back at BVB, 1.5 year loan, wanted to come back (eg. pass on a lot of Real money) so far so good. It will be interesting at the end of the loan what happens and how high a potential buy option is.

Carbonox

SAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

faridmon

We are playing Swansea this weekend, and I really do wonder how we perform against them. We do have a great record against them (Never Lost against them and won in the last 7 games against them) but so did Chelsea and look what happened.

It seems we do have an effective gameplan against them. Their possession gameplan does not work against us due to closing down their players more aggressively which results in them panicking and make League 1 errors. Also, they are not as effective when the ball is played long ball, as much as I hate the strategy of ''Lump it towards Felleini and hope for the best'' it works against them since their defense against set pieces is not good.

The thing that is a worry is thier attacking force. Whilst their gameplan does not work, thier lethal direct attacking play is worry. Graham and Michu are both on form and need one error to score, and errors are plenty where we come from.

I reckon we will miss Gibson and Mirrales big time, especially in this game. Gibson can break those lethal through balls (Like he did against them last time) and Mirrales just creates havoc inside the box which results in them pancking.

I wonder what tactics is Moyes drilling on the players right now.

Schmelzer signed a new contract :D

So anyone (Phantast?) caught what they said about a possible buy-option? That stream skipped over it for me and I missed it. I can't read anything about one, though. Just a 18 month long loan? Fuck off, then.

fuenf

Schmelzer signed a new contract :D

So anyone (Phantast?) caught what they said about a possible buy-option? That stream skipped over it for me and I missed it. I can't read anything about one, though. Just a 18 month long loan? Fuck off, then.

they obviously want a free spot for Rode in 2014.

fuenf

Didnt mean it that way. It's obviously hard to follow / be interest in the Bundesliga from Honduras, but elsk just had some extreme views. It was like he didnt even understand what Bayern is all about and wanted them to do business like City / Chelsea.

Dont worry: YOU ARE A BAYERN FAN and a pretty great one to.

No, really, that sounds like Real wants to get him back when Alonso is old and Nuri is more experienced.

One hell of a shit deal without a buy-option. Fuck this, not happy at all.

I think they implied it, but didn't confirm it.
It's not so bad after all, because it's essentially a low-risk, low-wage deal and I'm pretty sure we've got a purchasing option - it'd be plain stupid otherwise.

Check this out, yo:
http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/...-zur-rueckkehr-von-nuri-sahin_aid_896346.html

RIP elsk :|

Clegg

Didnt mean it that way. It's obviously hard to follow / be interest in the Bundesliga from Honduras, but elsk just had some extreme views. It was like he didnt even understand what Bayern is all about and wanted them to do business like City / Chelsea.

Well..

You did sign a defensive midfielder for 40m.

pulga

Banned
lol, the Sahin deal has been such a mess. Hopefully he'll improve and we'll call him back when Alonso starts slowing down.

I think they implied it, but didn't confirm it.
It's not so bad after all, because it's essentially a low-risk, low-wage deal and I'm pretty sure we've got a purchasing option - it'd be plain stupid otherwise.

Check this out, yo:
http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/...-zur-rueckkehr-von-nuri-sahin_aid_896346.html
I still don't like it, give me a buy option and I'm happy. I know Watzke, Zorc and the rest like to keep their secrets but that's one of those cases where they should talk, for the fans. I can't get excited over it yet.

Well..

You did sign a defensive midfielder for 40m.
But everyone at Bayern knows that they payed too much, so it's okay :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has admitted that he did not intend to offend any Napoli fans following his comments yesterday.

The 26-year-old was accused by the Partenopei of a 'grave offence' on Thursday after he told Corriere della Sera that he conceded that he has an 'antipathy towards Napoli'.

But the Italy international has today claimed that his words were said with no malice.

“Napoli are a tough opponent,” he posted on his Instagram account. “They are a team that can compete with us.

“And I defined just that. I did not want to offend any citizens of Naples.”

Nice backtrack.
KuGsj.gif

Schwatzgelb to the rescue: Zorc/Watzke said that they can't confirm a buy option because they agreed to keep silent with Real but the can confirm that BVB have "heavy influence" (can't find a proper english expression, even more than heavy influence) over what happens after the loan, so yes, the option is there.

Fuck yes, now I can get excited :D

Edit: also fuck sport journalism, why did no one mention that? Useless twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom